£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 Nat, I'm also experiencing this. Your profile takes ages to load 😮

I know! It's been frustrating to have to wait 30+ seconds every time I wanna check something :(

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this has been addressed before and, by my reckoning this is the best place to raise this.

In the current 3 for £10 deal at the bottom of the page are several items costing more than £10 each, candles, mini dresses, body stockings etc. Just making sure this is correct!

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

Not sure if this has been addressed before and, by my reckoning this is the best place to raise this.

In the current 3 for £10 deal at the bottom of the page are several items costing more than £10 each, candles, mini dresses, body stockings etc. Just making sure this is correct!

Hello Tallish Darkish & Average:

It may seem as a mistake but not all products needs to be under 10£ to be part of this special offer. The 3 for 10£ offer will be applied once you have the products on basket and navigate to check out. 

Try it out! smiley

Thanks for reporting what it looked like an issue, luckily this time it wasn't!   yes

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37956

This item says there is a review, but when I scroll down there is no review showing

Xx

Arronw [sign in to see picture]

Hi there I have been experiencing issues with putting up a profile picture everytime I try it says that the image is to big but it's just a normal photo?

Thanks

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Arronw wrote:

Hi there I have been experiencing issues with putting up a profile picture everytime I try it says that the image is to big but it's just a normal photo?

Thanks

Hi there, 

Please make sure it is less than 1MB in size as this can cause an issue when uploading.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

This item says there is a review, but when I scroll down there is no review showing

Xx

Thank you. This is known to us. 

I am waiting a review on the headset and that shall resolve it once in :) 

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Xx

Hello lovingnewtoys: 

Good spot! we captured this recently it shoudl be fixed soon.

Thanks for letting us know yes

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38094#customer_reviews Says there's a review but I can't see one.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38094#customer_reviews Says there's a review but I can't see one.

Thank you. This is known to us. I shall call it Ghost reviews  👻👻👻

I am waiting a review on the item and that shall resolve it once in :) 

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37194 says it has two reviews but there are three?

Time for a little update as there are a few gremlins lurking about...

Here are some known issues that are being looked into:

Profile load delays: Has been raised, we are looking at ways t make the site faster so testing has been affecting this. Please bear with us.

Ghost reviews: A product shows a star rating but no review or the wrong number of reviews. This has been raised and is being looked into. As soon as a review is submitted it resolves it but in the meantime, we are looking at why it a rating is issued with no review. Will update once resolved. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hey, don't know if I am in the right place or if it is enough of a problem to mention so apologies in advance if not.

I started catching up on some longgg over due reviews last night and wrote 3 new ones. A little while later, I was on my profile to find only two there (awaiting approval of course) but the other was no where to be seen even after refreshing, loging out and closing browser. I figured that I must've not quite clicked submit review and wrote another wich did appear there. Today I have an email saying that my review has been published and it is my mystery disappearing one (which is the one that I wanted posting) but that means that I have submitted two for the same product (Super sorry! I assume that my second one will just be discarded.)

Anyway, I guess the glitch that I am refering to is that once submitting it, it sort of disappeared. I hope that I haven't been rambling and wasting time. Thank you and keep up the great work Lovehoney team!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

satansangelchild666 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, Don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if it's already been raised as an issue but my basket keeps saying it has 9 items in it that add up to £0 when it's empty (not a severe issue but it is annoying my OCD tendencies lol )

oh I'm in the UK so am using the UK version of the website :)

Lux :)

satansangelchild666 wrote:

Hi, Don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if it's already been raised as an issue but my basket keeps saying it has 9 items in it that add up to £0 when it's empty (not a severe issue but it is annoying my OCD tendencies lol )

oh I'm in the UK so am using the UK version of the website :)

Lux :)

Hey sac666,

Sorry about that occasionally the basket gets a bit stuck but the good news is we can fix it with a simple clearing of the basket from our system.

I have done this for you and if it does happen again just hop on Live Chat and they can clear it for you.

My apologies for the issue. I hope that has resolved it for you, but if not do let us know. 

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hey, don't know if I am in the right place or if it is enough of a problem to mention so apologies in advance if not.

I started catching up on some longgg over due reviews last night and wrote 3 new ones. A little while later, I was on my profile to find only two there (awaiting approval of course) but the other was no where to be seen even after refreshing, loging out and closing browser. I figured that I must've not quite clicked submit review and wrote another wich did appear there. Today I have an email saying that my review has been published and it is my mystery disappearing one (which is the one that I wanted posting) but that means that I have submitted two for the same product (Super sorry! I assume that my second one will just be discarded.)

Anyway, I guess the glitch that I am refering to is that once submitting it, it sort of disappeared. I hope that I haven't been rambling and wasting time. Thank you and keep up the great work Lovehoney team!

Hey KKM.

Looking at your account this seems to have been resolved with Customer Care? Do let me know if not.

Sometimes with secret testers, the awaiting approval message will not show as there is no product page to link it to yet. However, you should get an email to state it has gone live within 72 hours. If you don't get an email hop on Live Chat and they check for your review(s).  

Let me know if you do need further assistance. 

mamz wrote:

I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

Hi mamz, 

Sorry about this gremlin! 

Do you happen to have the URL of the page, it happens on? I can raise this with our tech team for testing but it would be super helpful to know what page/product shows as .ca instead of.com :) 

Thank you! 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed if your basket total is bang on £30 you don't qualify for free delivery. Same thing if bang on £50.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I've noticed if your basket total is bang on £30 you don't qualify for free delivery. Same thing if bang on £50.

Hey CLTSTU,

I have raised this with tech. I think this one is known to them though but will let you know when I have an update. 

If you do feel like you should qualify for free delivery for hitting the price point, pop on Live Chat as the customer care team can resolve for you. 

Thanks & apologies.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.