• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I did a review this morning for https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809 and it is not showing on my account as pending! I was wondering if you can see if you have received or if I have to resubmit it. Thanks x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Pinky2105 wrote:

Hi, I did a review this morning for https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35809 and it is not showing on my account as pending! I was wondering if you can see if you have received or if I have to resubmit it. Thanks x

Hello 

We have 3 pending reviews for you inc the one above.

Give it 24 - 48 hours to show on the product page. You will also get a confirmation email. 

The profile issue is known to us and is being worked on and investigated with our tech team. If you ever want to check if a review is pending just pop onto Live Chat for a quick answer :) 

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Pinky2105 wrote:

Hello

We have 3 pending reviews for you inc the one above.

Give it 24 - 48 hours to show on the product page. You will also get a confirmation email.

The profile issue is known to us and is being worked on and investigated with our tech team. If you ever want to check if a review is pending just pop onto Live Chat for a quick answer :)

Awwww.... thank you for getting back to me ! When I could not see them on my account I panicked and thought I was going to have to do them again! Thanks again xxx 😊

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Leanne - I am confused on the member photo page it still talks about winning 100 pounds for uploading photos to the website? I thought MOTM went away in December so I had stopped uploading myself wearing lingerie form Lovehoney. Is there still and incentive / contest if you upload photos or is it just for fun?

Hey Vanessa 

The competition is 100% over, this was pushed from the top to end it when we did. I have raised for the blurb and graphic to be changed but it has not been a high priority, as other areas of the site have needed updates. It's been one thing after the other. Xmas- Valentine's - Lovehoney's Birthday. 

I am assured it is on the radar and will be done as soon as it can be.  It will involve someone trawling through to remove all mentions throughout the whole site ( a pretty big job )  As I am not words or graphics it is not something I can do sadly.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Its so easy for companies to put things off, I work for a large distribution company as well so know how it goes lol

But really think that this should have been sorted when the competition ended as its really a matter of advirtising standards!

It would be like entering a competition to win a car but theres no car lol

I know love honey are extrememly busy and you all do a fantastic job but Im sure a company with a 60million turnover can at least change a graphic on a website to at least say its ended!

otherwise people that dont use the forum will know theres no competition

even your new items advertise the compettiton still.

:)

Thanks for the update Leanne. I understand why it ended but wanted to make sure I understood it right.

Will member's photos no longer be a part of the instagram feed or be linked from the actual product pages?

Just trying to decide why I woudl upload my pictures going forward or if Lovehoney prefers we share them in other ways?

Thank you!

Throbin I am sure there is embedded code when a product page is added... sounds like a monster job or IT!

New Question - Why can't I add discontinued items to my wishlist? Or save items in my cart for another order?

I would really like to be able to bookmark soemthing I am considering in the near future that may fall into that category.

Thank you!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Thanks for the update Leanne. I understand why it ended but wanted to make sure I understood it right.

Will member's photos no longer be a part of the instagram feed or be linked from the actual product pages?

Just trying to decide why I woudl upload my pictures going forward or if Lovehoney prefers we share them in other ways?

Thank you!

Throbin I am sure there is embedded code when a product page is added... sounds like a monster job or IT!

The terms and conditions have not changed in regards to what is shared on the forum. So there is still chance content can be shared via Insta etc. Terms and conditions here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/community-terms/.

However, we no longer add member's pics to product pages.

It is an entirely personal choice on what or where you wish to share with us. Holly our Social media guru may have some SM comps in the future but I do not involve it that much due to my own workload. We are happy for whichever way you wish to flaunt what you got heart

Sorry TH I understand you are not happy with the graphic/words but that links to a page to allow image uploads, we can't simply take it down as then there will be no link to upload pictures. I agree it should have been done at the same time but I also understand that it has turned into a bigger job than first considered. 

Vanessa is right there are embedded codes that need updating.

I would hate to remove the upload functionality completely so for that function to still be used I am happy to wait it out. I have been assured someone will be assigned to it. I only wish I could do it to help with the mammoth workload. 

My apologies and I hope this helps explain this further. As this thread is for tech I will close this discussion now as there are many threads that talk about pictures on this forum. 

******************************************************************************************************

So I have all 28 reviews showing on my profile now... Anyone else got theirs showing again? 

wink

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yes ! I've just noticed I've got loads too

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne. Mine are all showing now that have been since the glitch started.

Congratulations to all who have fixed the problem.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Yep....Mine are all showing now too☺

However.....I can't find an option to upload new photos anywhere. I've got 'manage my uploaded photos' but no way of adding new ones xx

Terri JJ wrote:

However.....I can't find an option to upload new photos anywhere. I've got 'manage my uploaded photos' but no way of adding new ones xx

The banner was requested to be removed that linked to uploads but do not fear you can do it within your account. 

More info here...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1580744-uploading-photos/

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Yes! My reviews all present and correct. Go tech team!!!

Same as Terri , I've got no way of adding more photos from my manage photos page either .

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I can get to it by clicking on the link posted by Throbin on the Uploading photos thread. There is no way of doing it anywhere in my account that I can find. Going to be annoying if I have to hunt through the forums for that thread everytime I want to post a pic.

If I click on the Community......For some reason it now takes me directly to my account page 😕

Yes my thoughts exactly ! I can get to it through the link but it would be easier if I could do it through my accounts page .

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Same as Terri , I've got no way of adding more photos from my manage photos page either .

Nor me :(

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

So I have all 28 reviews showing on my profile now... Anyone else got theirs showing again?

Leanne, mine says I've got 19 reviews but I'm only seeing 18 on my profile?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.