• Lovehoney Glitches 2017

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

We will all have new profile Avi's by the end of the week 😂 Thanks tech team.

So true! Just deciding what to do for mine 😄
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Thanks tech team and Leanne for keeping us all up to date :)

Lots of new avis to come I would imagine xx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne and the tech team...finally able to upload an Avi xxxx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Yay profil pic issue has been solved! Can't wait for the review issue to be solved too!!

In the mesnwhile, I've spotted a little something: this item is listed in the sale (up to 50% off) but appears full price https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

It's great to see the flurry of new avatars that people have uploaded. Well done team we appreciate your hard work.

Barnum Hornwaffle [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I tried leaving a review for the Desire Remote Control Prostate Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35137&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews yesterday using Chrome on a Windows laptop. It went through the stages and said everything had been submitted for approval, however under my profile page it did not show up (not even to say "awaiting approval" as my review for the Cobra Libre 2 does.

I waited and repeated the same steps later in the day and the same thing occured, however under the Activity Summery on my profile it says I have left 3 reviews (one for the Cobra Libre 2 which was successful, and the other two for the Desire which were not).

Not sure what went wrong but happy to try again at a later date.

Thanks,

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

There is a issue with product showing up on your profile page that you have reviewed but they still show up on the product page itself. You should still get the e-mail to say when it goes live on the site. You can always go on live chat just to double check that they did receive the review.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

This is part of the review issue sadly but it has been raised. 

I can confirm we have all 3 reviews and they should go live in the next 24 hours.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused with the review glitch, I know it has been a pain but we are working on it. 

Jambal [sign in to see picture]

Heya LoveHoney Team,

As a previous english LoveHoney enthusiast i used the forum a lot but recently I have moved to the other side of the world to Australia and when I log onto the LH.Au site the Social tab dissapears, which means i have to say I am else where in order to see the forum and type this message. I dont know if this has been already said but i thought i would bring it up!

Many thanks!

Jambal wrote:

Heya LoveHoney Team,

As a previous english LoveHoney enthusiast i used the forum a lot but recently I have moved to the other side of the world to Australia and when I log onto the LH.Au site the Social tab dissapears, which means i have to say I am else where in order to see the forum and type this message. I dont know if this has been already said but i thought i would bring it up!

Many thanks!

Hey Jambal.

The forum is currently only based on the UK site so we only have the tab on this one. It can still be used by all non UK members :) 

Jambal [sign in to see picture]

Okay that makes perfect sense! thank you for your swift replies as aways :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The product page for this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37739#customer_reviews shows there is 1 review acording to the stars in the corner, but the review is not visible.

Fun Louise wrote:

The product page for this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37739#customer_reviews shows there is 1 review acording to the stars in the corner, but the review is not visible.

Thanks FL I had to remove the review that was submitted.

Once the Tester review is put live it will resolve- Just waiting on that review :) 

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Yay profil pic issue has been solved! Can't wait for the review issue to be solved too!!

In the mesnwhile, I've spotted a little something: this item is listed in the sale (up to 50% off) but appears full price https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

Hello Mamz: 

Thanks for spotting this I had a look at the product and I can find it in the Offer site but not in Sales is part of the 2 for £30 special offer which itself means that is on sale, when you Add to Basket you'll see a link to the special offer  when you buy 2 products on this selection you'll receive a FREE lube and both products will be reduced prices up to 50% 

The product page won't show the reducd price but once you move to Basket you'll see the reduced priced applied and the freebie. 

I hope I was of help. 

Thanks yes

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hi I was just wanting to read a review for the mystery vibe crescendo but although it says there is a review, when i click on it, it then says there are no reviews? 🤔

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37739

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Hi I was just wanting to read a review for the mystery vibe crescendo but although it says there is a review, when i click on it, it then says there are no reviews? 🤔

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37739

Thanks YM, I had to remove the review that was submitted.

Once the Tester review is put live it will resolve- Just waiting on that review :) 

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

That's brilliant. Thanks Leanne. 😊

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

Hey there, I know there's ongoing glitching issues with review submissions but I couldn't find the post detailing it so just thought I would ask here.

About 2 days ago I wrote a review for my latest purchase - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053 but I've noticed it hasn't appeared on my list as 'awaiting approval'.

Is there any way to know if there's been a problem in the process, or even if there was a submission error on my end?

adamalx wrote:

Hey there, I know there's ongoing glitching issues with review submissions but I couldn't find the post detailing it so just thought I would ask here.

About 2 days ago I wrote a review for my latest purchase - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053 but I've noticed it hasn't appeared on my list as 'awaiting approval'.

Is there any way to know if there's been a problem in the process, or even if there was a submission error on my end?

Hi adamalx,

I have taken a look but I can not find your review :( It looks like it has not come through to us on the occassion.

If you wish to re-submit please make sure you are logged in and the final page shows confirmation that you have submitted. Get back in touch if you would like us to check it has arrived. 

Apologies for the inconvenience

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

No worries, I thought I had finalised it but maybe lost track while going back to edit a few times! Thanks so much for checking for me though!

I'll re-submit it in the next couple of days, it was quite long so I'll need to have a sit-down to write it up again :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.