• Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Hi there, I'm experiencing a wee problem. Whenever I log into my account my basket has £87 worth of items in it which I'd placed there previously. I'd placed them there at the prospect of ordering them in the future, however I've bow changed my mind and don't wish to purchase them but they're stuck in my basket.

Is there anyway they could be removed please?xx

Hey SB I have cleared the saved basket for you on this account. Sorry about that , pop back here if there are still issues.

Amberr [sign in to see picture]

Hi there. When I try to upload a profile photo it just says there was a problen uploading your image... what do I do?

I've tried different images of different sizes

edit: nvm just read that that can't be fixed. I'll wait

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Amberr wrote:

Hi there. When I try to upload a profile photo it just says there was a problen uploading your image... what do I do?

I've tried different images of different sizes

edit: nvm just read that that can't be fixed. I'll wait

Hi Amber, read my up posts. According to LH, the technical team are looking into the problem.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello 

Happy New Year and welcome to a new shiny thread. Here are some issues that have rolled over from 2016...

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

**Bump**

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I have noticed being able to edit posts with emoji's is now possible?

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know where to post this but just looking at this product now and obe reviewer has copied and pasted the first reviewers review :/ they are the same http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36858&fo_c=24&fo_k=201c37104572ff797d00d03f54840cd8&fo_s=monetategb

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this seemed like the most appropriate. I was just on live chat asking about the recycling programme http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/ and was told that LH doesn't accept any more vibrators for recycling and that the page is out of date. Just thought it was worth mentioning so the page could be updated :)

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

I love this forum community very very much. Posting messages sometimes is quite a challenge for me. Auto-speller in my HP plays me out often.

3 areas perhaps the webmaster could look into:
    1) A larger screen for editing after posting.
    2) Allow repeated edits. Current situation, unable to edit the 2nd time. Editing windows is "blank".
    3) provision to delete post within 5 or more minutes.
    Thanks in advance.

LittleOleMe [sign in to see picture]

Made a new thread about this before seeing this thread - Whoops. Copy and paste of my thread below. If this or the original is in the wrong place please delete away!

Hi all,

OK, I think I may have found a website bug...

I usually use the click and collect (deliver to post office) option but on this purchase found the option was missing. Thought it was odd so used the live chat and spoke to Emma who assured me it was still and option and if required she could amend my order once it was placed with a usual delivery address. I'm somewhat nervous about setting a delivery to my home address even if I've been promised it would be amended so thanked her and went back to my order to see if I was just missing the button.

My findings:

1) If I add just one item to my basket theres a good chance 'deliver to nearest post office' will be available.
    2) As I add more items that option just disappears. It doesn't seem to matter which items are in the basket - I've gone through and removed one at a time and added one at a time. It seems to come available randomly and disappear randomly (but is never available with my full basket ggrrr)
    3) I'm selecting pay with credit card
    4) I've tried with Safari, Chrome and Bing.
    5) I've tried with incognito/in-private browsing and without.

Anyone else experienced this and does anyone know a workaround?

4Uonly wrote:

I love this forum community very very much. Posting messages sometimes is quite a challenge for me. Auto-speller in my HP plays me out often.

3 areas perhaps the webmaster could look into:
    1) A larger screen for editing after posting.
    2) Allow repeated edits. Current situation, unable to edit the 2nd time. Editing windows is "blank".
    3) provision to delete post within 5 or more minutes.
    Thanks in advance.

Hello

As this is not a glitch it is best suited to the suggestions thread 

There is a reason editing is for a limited time - so that we can moderate and check people's posts without them editing potetial rule breaking threads before we get chance to see it. 

Thank you for the suggestions smiley

LittleOleMe wrote:

Made a new thread about this before seeing this thread - Whoops. Copy and paste of my thread below. If this or the original is in the wrong place please delete away!

Hi all,

OK, I think I may have found a website bug...

I usually use the click and collect (deliver to post office) option but on this purchase found the option was missing. Thought it was odd so used the live chat and spoke to Emma who assured me it was still and option and if required she could amend my order once it was placed with a usual delivery address. I'm somewhat nervous about setting a delivery to my home address even if I've been promised it would be amended so thanked her and went back to my order to see if I was just missing the button.

My findings:

1) If I add just one item to my basket theres a good chance 'deliver to nearest post office' will be available.
    2) As I add more items that option just disappears. It doesn't seem to matter which items are in the basket - I've gone through and removed one at a time and added one at a time. It seems to come available randomly and disappear randomly (but is never available with my full basket ggrrr)
    3) I'm selecting pay with credit card
    4) I've tried with Safari, Chrome and Bing.
    5) I've tried with incognito/in-private browsing and without.

Anyone else experienced this and does anyone know a workaround?

Hello 

I have asked a couple of questions over on the other thread that you have set up 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1559441-click-and-collect-to-post-office/

Please can you advise as this may not be a gltich currently.

Many Thanks 

captainmeow wrote:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but this seemed like the most appropriate. I was just on live chat asking about the recycling programme http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/ and was told that LH doesn't accept any more vibrators for recycling and that the page is out of date. Just thought it was worth mentioning so the page could be updated :)

Hello 

I am sorry you have been sadly mis-informed. We do still accept recycling for all electrical items. 

Please can you email me with the details of who you spoke to, my email address is community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Many Thanks and I am sorry for this incorrect information I will get this fed back. 

honeybun91 wrote:

Don't know where to post this but just looking at this product now and obe reviewer has copied and pasted the first reviewers review :/ they are the same http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36858&fo_c=24&fo_k=201c37104572ff797d00d03f54840cd8&fo_s=monetategb

Hey honeybun91 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, this has now been resolved 

Thank you 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I'm so sad. I can't upload photos at all, not even from my computer :( I think you should expand your IT-staff so you could solve all the tech problems. It makes the forum less fun to use when most functions don't work.

So sorry you feel that way Sxleksaker sad

Any issues on the main site are prioroty over the forum, as we are a selling site before a free community. It is sad I know and very frustrating but it could be worse, the forum could not be here at all. 

The issues are raised and looked into by a big tech team. However they do need to investigate and find the root of the issue - This is not always a simple as it may seem as mirroring the issue can be hard for us. Also some problems can be fixed in an instant and other's take months of investigating. Sometimes it is part of a bigger project and will come in with a 'fix' upon launch. 

Any issues raised here are dealt with and investigatd by our tech department and they do a fabulous job. 

In regards to your images issue, at the moment other member's are uploading pics to the upload function with no issues so it may be worth clearing cookies on the desktop and making sure the image is in the correct sizing to be uploaded. If this is still an issue for you do let us know and the IT team will look into it. 

Once again I am sorry you feel this way about the forum due to some technical issues. The main function of the forum to share sexual advise and help people is all working fiine, so I do hope you continue to use it's services. 

AlexS94 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, i have repeatedly tried uploading various images to use as an avatar, but nothing seems to work. I noticed in a previous post this had been noted as an issue. Just hoping i can have a profule picture soon

Timbo72 [sign in to see picture]

How long before the profile pic issue is resolved? xxx

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Hi leanne

Had no idea where to post this so thought this might be best

Its not a glitch as such but where can i find the guides and how to sex videos

i find these really handy to link to newbies with their questions etc

I am going through the sex toys videos section and scroll through all the videos until i find the ones with annabelle discusing which ever topic

Unless there is an easier way I am not aware of?

Thankies

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hi leanne

Had no idea where to post this so thought this might be best

Its not a glitch as such but where can i find the guides and how to sex videos

i find these really handy to link to newbies with their questions etc

I am going through the sex toys videos section and scroll through all the videos until i find the ones with annabelle discusing which ever topic

Unless there is an easier way I am not aware of?

Thankies

Heya 

Do you mean the buyer's guides: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/buyers-guide/ ?

The are under social and help chose what to buy. If not pop on Live chat and they can direct you to the ones you mean.

Best place for this sort of question is Live Chat or Ask the moderator. Leaves this one open for the tech team and glitches :) 

Hope that helps 

Timbo72 wrote:

How long before the profile pic issue is resolved? xxx

No date set sorry. 

Keep a look out for updates, however it is not a high priority issue as the forum works fine without it. 

We will keep you posted as soon as we know more on this. 

Thank you all for your paitence. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.