• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I'm having a problem uploading a profile pic, is this at my end or yours Lovehoney?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello 

Happy New Year and welcome to a new shiny thread. Here are some issues that have rolled over from 2016...

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

Hey Rimmer

Sorry it has been an ongoing issue. 

Reviews are being looked at currently . Will update as soon as I know more 

Cheers Leanne, been away from the Forums a while

It's good to see you back, hope all is well! 

Yeah all is well Thanks!!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

If I edit a post a couple of times I'm getting the option to lock the thread  (prevent the thread creating additional dialogue tick box) I'm sure that you don't want non-mods having the option to do this.

Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

If I edit a post a couple of times I'm getting the option to lock the thread (prevent the thread creating additional dialogue tick box) I'm sure that you don't want non-mods having the option to do this.

Hi Tiger Dick

Thanks for reporting

Are you seeing a pop-up with "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs." or "Don't let this page create more messages" (depending on your web browser)?

I've tested in a couple of browsers & the tickbox is there to let you stop the pop-up appearing each time you edit a post. When I ticked it & edited again, I didn't get a pop-up when I pressed "Update post" & the thread stayed open.

Hi there Katharine, I'm getting the Prevent message using Google Chrome I've done a screen grab image if you want to see it email me and I will send it to you

Tiger Dick wrote:

Hi there Katharine, I'm getting the Prevent message using Google Chrome I've done a screen grab image if you want to see it email me and I will send it to you

Heya 

Could you email that over to community@lovehoney.co.uk. I will pass it on for you :) 

Thanks TD 

Tiger Dick wrote:

Heya

Could you email that over to community@lovehoney.co.uk. I will pass it on for you :)

Thanks TD

Done

Lovehoney - Katharine [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Heya

Thanks TD

Done

Hi TD

Thanks for the screenshot

Good spot, but don't worry, it's a chrome feature to stop pop-ups. If you tick it & then edit a post again, it just means you won't get the pop-up to say "Message sucessfully edited" again when you click "Update post". The thread will definitely stay open.

Thanks for reporting, it all helps!

**REVIEW BUG UPDATE ***

You may or may not have notied that there was a lull in reviews being edited and put live this week.

That's because we have been looking into the bug that currently sits in reviews messing with the community pages. So from this I have good and bad news.

Good News: We are nearing an answer

Bad News: It is not an easy fix so there will be no quick turn around on this review issue on profile pages. 

We have enough examples to work with, thank you all so much for posting to let us know what was missing on your own pages. 

The other good news is the reviews still show on the product pages yes

If you need a URL link to a specific review of yours, this can be done via the review ID that I can locate in our own system so not all is a loss. Do not fear the reviews can still be accessed via our own back end *hehe* system.  Also the review link should be in your confimation emails to say your review is now live  laugh

Thanks again for all your paitence with this one.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Hey any update on when the profile picture upload glitch will be fixed?

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

Daleh90 wrote:

Hey any update on when the profile picture upload glitch will be fixed?

Hi Daleh90:

I can't say a definite ETA yet but we are working on it, we'll post more info once we have more details.

Thanks so much for your patience. 

From tech team yes

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

I'm not able to upload my profile picture and I reported this to customer care. Just curious if the problem is resolved by LH webmaster?

chelle14 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if its a glitch or just a copy and paste but the 2 reviews on the we-vibe sync purple are exactly the same word for word

ok i take it back must of been a glitch on my end

I can't upload my profile picture. Think I have posted and email LH on the problem some times ago. Unfortunately many days have passed and the problem remains.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

I can't upload my profile picture. Think I have posted and email LH on the problem some times ago. Unfortunately many days have passed and the problem remains.

It's an ongoing problem that LH s working on. Leanne reposted a few comments above yours tthat it's still not resolved at the moment :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi there, I'm experiencing a wee problem. Whenever I log into my account my basket has £87 worth of items in it which I'd placed there previously. I'd placed them there at the prospect of ordering them in the future, however I've bow changed my mind and don't wish to purchase them but they're stuck in my basket.

Is there anyway they could be removed please? 💜xx

It's an ongoing problem that LH s working on. Leanne reposted a few comments above yours tthat it's still not resolved at the moment :)

Thousand apologies for being a nag. Going forward won't be pursuing this issue again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.