1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

No worries LNT, thanks for letting us know :) 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Thanks LNT, I just noticed your comment on the other thread. I've checked and both my wish lists are set to public so there must be a gremlin in the system. X

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Thanks LNT, I just noticed your comment on the other thread. I've checked and both my wish lists are set to public so there must be a gremlin in the system. X

You're welcome - hope it gets sorted x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

No DOTD email today :(

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Got sent the body chain to review and as I’ve gone to write my review I noticed it took me to an unlisted item page even though it is listed and when I wrote my review it didn’t remove the link to write my review from my account? Has my review been received? Asked customer care they asked me to wait a few days I wrote the review Monday afternoon I think

Boox wrote:

Got sent the body chain to review and as I’ve gone to write my review I noticed it took me to an unlisted item page even though it is listed and when I wrote my review it didn’t remove the link to write my review from my account? Has my review been received? Asked customer care they asked me to wait a few days I wrote the review Monday afternoon I think

Unfortunately, there is a bug with that particular item. I wonder if it is because it is something very new to our own brand range. 

I have raised this with tech team to look into.

Could you let me know the date it was submitted, I can hack the URL to locate it with the exact da..... 

So sorry about this, all these products going live has put some strain on the system it would seem!

Sorry boox, just re-read your comment. I will take a look at Monday's reviews via URL and let you know :)

Boox wrote:

I have found it! 

I will keep hold of the review until the issues is resolved and will pop live then.

Great news! The one review I forgot to save to my notes! Lucky me 😁

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure if this is a glitch or not, but its really annoying. I am constantly being logged out of my account after maybe few hours, maybe even earlier. Also there is no option to stay logged into the account on this computer. Since I am the only user of my personal laptop, this is really irritating. Especially, since I wrote a longer post, but had to go away for bit, forgotten about it, got back like 2 or 3 hours later and was already logged out of my account.

Laveila wrote:

I am not sure if this is a glitch or not, but its really annoying. I am constantly being logged out of my account after maybe few hours, maybe even earlier. Also there is no option to stay logged into the account on this computer. Since I am the only user of my personal laptop, this is really irritating. Especially, since I wrote a longer post, but had to go away for bit, forgotten about it, got back like 2 or 3 hours later and was already logged out of my account.

This is not a glitch and I am sorry it is a frustration for you but it happens to us all, even here at Lovehoney HQ. 

In the world of the interwebs it is always best to save a hard copy of what you are doing elsewhere. Anything can happen, internet drops, timeouts and logouts. 

I know many members here have mentioned for the forum (and other forums) they write up their longer posts/reviews in word firstly. 

Once again sorry for the frustration caused. 

Still can’t upload but the issue of not being told if the photo is too big has been resolved

Boox wrote:

Still can’t upload but the issue of not being told if the photo is too big has been resolved

I believe this is with Customer Care and the tech team. 

As soon as there are any updates we will let you know.

However, with Black Friday and Christmas literally around the corner, it may be a slower fix.

So sorry for the frustrations. 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne, the forums seems to have a bit of a bug on my phone where I can’t “edit” or “delete” my posts. I used to be able to use the “request desktop site” on my phone to access these features but now I can just reply or quote the posts. Has something changed?

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Hey Leanne, the forums seems to have a bit of a bug on my phone where I can’t “edit” or “delete” my posts. I used to be able to use the “request desktop site” on my phone to access these features but now I can just reply or quote the posts. Has something changed?

Only moderators have the ability to edit or delete posts. 

You have a super small window to do so on the desktop, like a few moments after posting but you should not be able to edit or delete anything after it has been posted for a minute or two.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up! I thought I was going mad as Iv always changed posts with spelling mistakes etc but this must be within the window 😁

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Laveila wrote:

This is not a glitch and I am sorry it is a frustration for you but it happens to us all, even here at Lovehoney HQ.

In the world of the interwebs it is always best to save a hard copy of what you are doing elsewhere. Anything can happen, internet drops, timeouts and logouts.

I know many members here have mentioned for the forum (and other forums) they write up their longer posts/reviews in word firstly.

Once again sorry for the frustration caused.

I normally do, just forgot... And yes, I guess logging into the page 5 times a day is bit frustrating. But I unnderstand it.

I Am Here [sign in to see picture]

There is a problem with the tracking url in the automatic dispatch notification emails for order sent to Germany via dhl for a long time. I hope the included example urls are not automatically removed.

DHL has changed the format ot the URL and the emails with the topic “Your Lovehoney order (XXXXXXXX) has been dispatched” contain URLs of the old format.

Example old format (broken): www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden.html?AWB=123456789012

Example new format (working): nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?lang=de&idc=123456789012

The old format links lead to a page that has an input box for the tracking number, while the new format links lead to the tracking information of the parcel.

It's not a serious issue, but it is an annoyance - especially on a mobile browser.

squishlet [sign in to see picture]

Hi, can you tell me how to view the Lovehoney website on my mobile phone, please? I have a fairly recent Android phone. I can't view your emails with images for some reason, and whether I click through from an email or type the website address into Chrome, I still get a website that has no images, only text, and is impossible to navigate and slow to load. It's very frustrating! I don't have any problems with any other websites and I don't have any kind of adult content blocker on my web provider or phone.

Thanks.

squishlet [sign in to see picture]

Now sorted - although lh was added to my list of approved sites, sky didn't love you! Have now changed my sky settings and can view OK.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.