Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I've noticed if your basket total is bang on £30 you don't qualify for free delivery. Same thing if bang on £50.

Hey CLTSTU,

I have raised this with tech. I think this one is known to them though but will let you know when I have an update. 

If you do feel like you should qualify for free delivery for hitting the price point, pop on Live Chat as the customer care team can resolve for you. 

Thanks & apologies.

Ignore above - I have just tested it and all seems resolved. 

Do let us know if you are still having issues though :) 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Strange, it still adds £4.50 delivery to my £50 order. Live chat did say they could refund me it but I just added something else to my order which then gave me free delivery.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Strange, it still adds £4.50 delivery to my £50 order. Live chat did say they could refund me it but I just added something else to my order which then gave me free delivery.

Oh no, how odd! 

Have you tried the old clearing cookies/cache trick on the device you are using at all? 

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

My basket says I have 5 items on the green basket icon but there are actually only 2 items. Ive emptied and filled basket several times but the two dont correspond.

lulu' wrote:

My basket says I have 5 items on the green basket icon but there are actually only 2 items. Ive emptied and filled basket several times but the two dont correspond.

Hi lulu,

Sorry about that. I have now cleared the basket on our system. If it happens again please try clearing cookies/cache on the device you are using. 

Thanks 

mamz [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

Hi mamz,

Sorry about this gremlin!

Do you happen to have the URL of the page, it happens on? I can raise this with our tech team for testing but it would be super helpful to know what page/product shows as .ca instead of.com :)

Thank you!

From what I've noticed, products pages are ok. On the way to get there though, if not via direct URL, the site will switch to .ca when I click on "sex toys", or the sub categories such as "toys for men" or "Dildos" etc. It also does it on "fetish clothing" or other options under other main categories. It doesn't do it on every subcategory though.

I hope this is clear enough and is enough information to help!

Thanks, mamz, I have raised a ticket for tech to take a look. 

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Keep trying to edit my profile (the description bit where you can write about yourself) and I click save and then it comes up saying it has saved my changes but when I click on my profile it hasnt changed... And when I click back on the edit profile page it says the thing I want to change it to as if it has indeed saved, just doesnt seem to actually be showing on my profile

popk1n wrote:

Keep trying to edit my profile (the description bit where you can write about yourself) and I click save and then it comes up saying it has saved my changes but when I click on my profile it hasnt changed... And when I click back on the edit profile page it says the thing I want to change it to as if it has indeed saved, just doesnt seem to actually be showing on my profile

hey Popk1n 

There is an 11 minute lag in edits like this, give it a few moments and it should change. If it doesn't then pop back here and let us know.

Thanks 

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Not sure whether this is classed as a glitch but not sure where else to put it..

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35406 - In the videos for the season 3 Tokidoki range it shows six bullets but only five of them seem to be available. One of them seems to be missing - Bonbon I think?

NatandTom wrote:

Not sure whether this is classed as a glitch but not sure where else to put it..

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35406 - In the videos for the season 3 Tokidoki range it shows six bullets but only five of them seem to be available. One of them seems to be missing - Bonbon I think?

Hey, thanks for this.

I am on video duties today so I will check these Tokidoki ones too.

mamz wrote:

mamz wrote:

I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

Hi mamz,

Sorry about this gremlin!

Do you happen to have the URL of the page, it happens on? I can raise this with our tech team for testing but it would be super helpful to know what page/product shows as .ca instead of.com :)

Thank you!

From what I've noticed, products pages are ok. On the way to get there though, if not via direct URL, the site will switch to .ca when I click on "sex toys", or the sub categories such as "toys for men" or "Dildos" etc. It also does it on "fetish clothing" or other options under other main categories. It doesn't do it on every subcategory though.

I hope this is clear enough and is enough information to help!

Hey Mamz,

Our tech team have been on this and we have not been able to replicate this problem. 

Have you experienced it recently? If you do please could you take a note of the page URL you are on? So we can try and locate the core of the issue. 

We do think it may have been a site mapping problem that has since been resolved. 

Sorry I could not give a definite answer at the moment. 

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

Not sure whether this needs editing or whether it's just a new image?

It wasn't like this when it first went live but now when this product https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37553 comes up in search results etc the first image is quite zoomed in and blurry. It looks as though it's been stretched and the quality has deteroriated as a result? It doesn't look bad on the product page itself but amongst other product listings you can see a noticeable difference in clearness.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

May be temporary but I'm trying to post a review. The review boxes are showing green ticks but when I attempt to submit, I see a warning banner saying my review needs to be at least fifty words long. I've counted - there's 52.

NatandTom wrote:

Hello!

Not sure whether this needs editing or whether it's just a new image?

It wasn't like this when it first went live but now when this product https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37553 comes up in search results etc the first image is quite zoomed in and blurry. It looks as though it's been stretched and the quality has deteroriated as a result? It doesn't look bad on the product page itself but amongst other product listings you can see a noticeable difference in clearness.

Hey 

Thanks for this, how odd it looks a little stretched. I have asked the studio to take a look. 

нинаnin wrote:

May be temporary but I'm trying to post a review. The review boxes are showing green ticks but when I attempt to submit, I see a warning banner saying my review needs to be at least fifty words long. I've counted - there's 52.

Hmm, sorry about this.

Have you got any symbols, emojis or special icons in the review or the title at all?

This can sometimes back it kick back. 

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

This might be just me, but my basket is showing as empty but there is still a amount £... in there and I can not get rid of it 😕

Pinky2105 wrote:

This might be just me, but my basket is showing as empty but there is still a amount £... in there and I can not get rid of it 😕

Sorry about this, it can happen due to a cookies issue. So clearing cache/cookies usually resolves it. I also have a magic button that I have pressed, so it should have resolved this for you now. 

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

Pinky2105 wrote:

Sorry about this, it can happen due to a cookies issue. So clearing cache/cookies usually resolves it. I also have a magic button that I have pressed, so it should have resolved this for you now.

Thank you x it has gone now.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am posting on behalf of

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/couple-looking-to-spice-things-up/

as I can't see their wish lists so wonder if you can as they have a sex toys tester list which they could be missing out on if their lists aren't visible.

I hope it's OK to bring this up x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.