• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

    1503313717
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    I've noticed if your basket total is bang on £30 you don't qualify for free delivery. Same thing if bang on £50.

    Hey CLTSTU,

    I have raised this with tech. I think this one is known to them though but will let you know when I have an update. 

    If you do feel like you should qualify for free delivery for hitting the price point, pop on Live Chat as the customer care team can resolve for you. 

    Thanks & apologies.

    Ignore above - I have just tested it and all seems resolved. 

    Do let us know if you are still having issues though :) 

    1503314570
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3301
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Strange, it still adds £4.50 delivery to my £50 order. Live chat did say they could refund me it but I just added something else to my order which then gave me free delivery.

    1503315448
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    Strange, it still adds £4.50 delivery to my £50 order. Live chat did say they could refund me it but I just added something else to my order which then gave me free delivery.

    Oh no, how odd! 

    Have you tried the old clearing cookies/cache trick on the device you are using at all? 

    1503320467
    lulu' [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2012

    My basket says I have 5 items on the green basket icon but there are actually only 2 items. Ive emptied and filled basket several times but the two dont correspond.

    1503322152
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    lulu' wrote:

    My basket says I have 5 items on the green basket icon but there are actually only 2 items. Ive emptied and filled basket several times but the two dont correspond.

    Hi lulu,

    Sorry about that. I have now cleared the basket on our system. If it happens again please try clearing cookies/cache on the device you are using. 

    Thanks 

    1503323614
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1809
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

    Hi mamz,

    Sorry about this gremlin!

    Do you happen to have the URL of the page, it happens on? I can raise this with our tech team for testing but it would be super helpful to know what page/product shows as .ca instead of.com :)

    Thank you!

    From what I've noticed, products pages are ok. On the way to get there though, if not via direct URL, the site will switch to .ca when I click on "sex toys", or the sub categories such as "toys for men" or "Dildos" etc. It also does it on "fetish clothing" or other options under other main categories. It doesn't do it on every subcategory though.

    I hope this is clear enough and is enough information to help!

    1503391602
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Thanks, mamz, I have raised a ticket for tech to take a look. 

    1504537400
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1505
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    Keep trying to edit my profile (the description bit where you can write about yourself) and I click save and then it comes up saying it has saved my changes but when I click on my profile it hasnt changed... And when I click back on the edit profile page it says the thing I want to change it to as if it has indeed saved, just doesnt seem to actually be showing on my profile

    1504537680
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    popk1n wrote:

    Keep trying to edit my profile (the description bit where you can write about yourself) and I click save and then it comes up saying it has saved my changes but when I click on my profile it hasnt changed... And when I click back on the edit profile page it says the thing I want to change it to as if it has indeed saved, just doesnt seem to actually be showing on my profile

    hey Popk1n 

    There is an 11 minute lag in edits like this, give it a few moments and it should change. If it doesn't then pop back here and let us know.

    Thanks 

    1504602462
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6358
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Not sure whether this is classed as a glitch but not sure where else to put it..

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35406 - In the videos for the season 3 Tokidoki range it shows six bullets but only five of them seem to be available. One of them seems to be missing - Bonbon I think?

    1504604233
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Not sure whether this is classed as a glitch but not sure where else to put it..

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35406 - In the videos for the season 3 Tokidoki range it shows six bullets but only five of them seem to be available. One of them seems to be missing - Bonbon I think?

    Hey, thanks for this.

    I am on video duties today so I will check these Tokidoki ones too.

    1504607426
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2180
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    mamz wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    I haven't noticed if the issue occures on other occasions, but when browsing the bondage section on the .com site, it switches to the .ca page equivalent without me even noticing.

    Hi mamz,

    Sorry about this gremlin!

    Do you happen to have the URL of the page, it happens on? I can raise this with our tech team for testing but it would be super helpful to know what page/product shows as .ca instead of.com :)

    Thank you!

    From what I've noticed, products pages are ok. On the way to get there though, if not via direct URL, the site will switch to .ca when I click on "sex toys", or the sub categories such as "toys for men" or "Dildos" etc. It also does it on "fetish clothing" or other options under other main categories. It doesn't do it on every subcategory though.

    I hope this is clear enough and is enough information to help!

    Hey Mamz,

    Our tech team have been on this and we have not been able to replicate this problem. 

    Have you experienced it recently? If you do please could you take a note of the page URL you are on? So we can try and locate the core of the issue. 

    We do think it may have been a site mapping problem that has since been resolved. 

    Sorry I could not give a definite answer at the moment. 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.