• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2017

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

Hello Forum!!!

We’re reopening our glitches thread for 2017. Just like last year, we will be looking at this thread every week to pull out reported issues and ensure they get investigated and fixed.

This thread is replacing the old 'Glitches on Lovehoney 2016' threads.

This thread should be used to report any bugs, snags or/and glitches you might spot on the Lovehoney websites.

To make it clear, we're looking for bugs that affect user experience, not improvements to functionality or systems on the site.

Here are the kinds of things we do, and don’t, want you to report:

Yes Please

No Thank You

404 Errors

Website improvements

Caching Issues

Functionality updates

Dead Links

Broken Images

Missing Pages

Typos (please report these in the Typo thread)

Issues at Checkout

Changes to Layout

Problems Using the Forum

Suggestions for New Features

Problems Uploading Reviews

Requests for Products (see Pander to Me)

Problems Uploading Images

Offers Not Working

Issues with Lovehoney TV

Device Issues (mobile/tablet/PC)

Browser Issues (Firefox/Chrome/Safari)

Problems with Live Chat

When reporting an issue, please ensure you include the following information.

- What the issue is (eg: 404 issue in Your Account)
    - Description of the glitch (Clear and concise explanation of the bug.
    - How did you discover it? (Was there anything in particular needed to create the scenario? Technical jargon is welcome if you know it.)
    - Affected Links (Web addresses of affected pages)
    - Which browser you were using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc) and the version if you know it - also helpful
    - What type of device you were using (Windows Desktop, MacBook Air, Tablet, Mobile etc.) - very helpful
    In the case of Android tablets a useful addition would be the brand and make of the device used. Also any information about the Operating System would be most welcome.

Thanks for reporting!!!! 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello 

Happy New Year and welcome to a new shiny thread. Here are some issues that have rolled over from 2016...

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. . 

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now. 

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry. 

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title. 

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence heart

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I know you've said don't re-raise the review on profile issue, I understand you're working on it. Just wondered if this could help? My review of the (currently live and active) Miss Santa Dress uploaded today does not show on my profile, but does show on the product page. However, I submitted a review for the Lovehoney Tease Me Position Restraints with D-Ring well after that item had been discontinued but well into this review issue starting, but that review in particular DOES show up on my profile. I don't know if that's helpful in any way, just wanted to try to help, because I know how long running this issue has been :')

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Just clicked on the day two of the 10 days of and it goes straight to you have missed the deal page.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/9376/

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I don't seem to be getting any offer emails outside of deal of the day? The last one I had was before Christmas and I usually get three or four a week. I'm still signed up so not sure what's happened?

bondagegod wrote:

Just clicked on the day two of the 10 days of and it goes straight to you have missed the deal page.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/9376/

this is now working.

NatandTom wrote:

I don't seem to be getting any offer emails outside of deal of the day? The last one I had was before Christmas and I usually get three or four a week. I'm still signed up so not sure what's happened?

I've not had any since before christmas nat&tom i just thought maybe with it being new year there isnt many e-mail offers around at the moment.

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I've just tried clicking on the beginners bondage link on the offers page and got the cannot be found error message 😣

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Not a glitch as such - but didn't know where else to post.

Where have all the 'Ask the expert' threads gone? They used to be permanently at the top of page 1.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Where have all the 'Ask the expert' threads gone? They used to be permanently at the top of page 1.

They are all in the Brand new improved welcome thread 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

They are all in the Brand new improved welcome thread

Oh OK - saves me scrolling through -thank you xx

The 10 days of deals offers says it is day 3 and when clicking to enter comes up with you have missed this offer.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm supposed to review some lingerie but when I try and open the product, I get an error message saying the link doesn't exist.

(REMOVED BY MODERATOR) 

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm supposed to review some lingerie but when I try and open the product, I get an error message saying the link doesn't exist.

Hello - Not a glitch - YAY

This is because is not yet live - it's a secret. This mentioned in the forum post when putting your name forward for such testers.

Please read this to help regarding testers. 

I have removed the link as this violates the secret testers rules. 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

If it's a secret tester, the page is not live yet so you can't access it. Go to "Your account", you will find a link to so you can review the item there.

When I click on that link in my account, I get the error message.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

(REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

You should have got a link in the email you received when you were notified of the tester being sent or try this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Hope this helps xxx

That link in my email isn't working for me either, ugh. Thankfully, I'll be able to do it with the link you provided. Thank you!

Hello 

This will happen on the product page as it does not yet exsist. More details on testinf can be seen here.

The standard review link can be used for any secret tester :) Not a glitch just no item page set up yet.

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hello

Happy New Year and welcome to a new shiny thread. Here are some issues that have rolled over from 2016...

Image issues : Has been raised , currently no one can change their avi. Sadly there are other goings on at the moment and although it is set to be resolved is not high priority. We have some big changes happenig at HQ so you will see why soon. As soon as we have a fix I will let you know. As for uploading images , this still works but there are some issues around mibile devices. .

If you can not upload or change your avi we are aware, if you can not upload an image please try a desktop device for now.

Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry.

Blocked review: RESOLVED, the title needs to be letters, without commas and symbols. If you do get a boocked error message please review the review title.

Please do not re-raise these issues we are aware and our tech team will work on these as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your paitence

Hi Leanne

I have completed two reviews, one for the Seduce me suspender skirt, and one for the Pink and Black Chemise. Neither have appeared on my profile page, or the forum page that shows every review. They have however appeared on the product page for each item. Hopefully you will be able to take these into account when deciding if I can do test and review for you. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.