• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your hols - fingers crossed the weather holds - be good (or not!!!!) Xxx

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your holiday! You deserve it x

AlexS94 [sign in to see picture]

Hope you have a great holiday Leanne x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Cornwall is my favourite place in the UK. Hope you have a fantastic holiday Leanne xx

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I'm having a little problem with a tester item I recently received I don't feel that the item is faulty just a bad build quality? It seems it only works when I add a form of battery support in the battery compartment as if they made the compartment too wide. Do I complete my review and mention the bad build quality? I'm having troubles with returning the item to get a replacement but I honestly don't think it's been damaged just badly built what do I do?

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Thank you all.

I am off to Cornwall so praying for good weather but if not it will just be nice to chill away from dick pics - HAHA!

lmao at dick pics, Im sure they will be loads waiting for you when you return lol

lets all go to cornwall and run naked down the streets for leanne lol

enjoy the holiday :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hi boox. It would be best to e-mail Leanne at community@lovehoney.co.uk to get further details on what best to do next.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Morning Jess,

Hope you have a fun week in charge!

AYW

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Thank you all.

I am off to Cornwall so praying for good weather but if not it will just be nice to chill away from dick pics - HAHA!

Enjoy your holiday and enjoy your break from the dick pics lol- you've more than earned it! :D

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Shes out on holiday so wont receive anything til return and im not sure if there was a deadline for the review. tried customercare but seemed a community team member could better advise me

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Boox wrote:

Shes out on holiday so wont receive anything til return and im not sure if there was a deadline for the review. tried customercare but seemed a community team member could better advise me

Generally its a one month deadline unless Leanne has stated otherwise. I personally wouldn't write a review until you've spoken to someone x

Reviewer and Tester [sign in to see picture]

Would LOVE the chance to test and try new and different things!!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Hey reviewer and tester 👋. To have a chance to become a tester, which I'm sure you'll agree is absolutely fabulous and a privilege you have to follow a four step approach. All of which is explained here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ .

The lovely Lovehoney Leanne, who's job it is to select from the community to test for Lovehoney is away on vacation so there is currently no tester list. I hope you'll find the above link helpful and good luck in being chosen in the future.
    Xx

Optimized [sign in to see picture]

Hope you have a great holiday Leanne.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Have a great holiday, we are off to cornwall in 2 weeks

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm new to the social side of lovehoney, although I've been a purchasing member for a while, ive recently began to review all the products I have purchased and am interested in testing. I was wondering on how I add things to my wishlist?

Is there a specific page to pick thing for testing to add to your wishlist? Or do you just add things that you like that are for regular sale and lovehoney then contact you with similar products they think that you may be interested in?

Thanks!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

HFVD wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the social side of lovehoney, although I've been a purchasing member for a while, ive recently began to review all the products I have purchased and am interested in testing. I was wondering on how I add things to my wishlist?

Is there a specific page to pick thing for testing to add to your wishlist? Or do you just add things that you like that are for regular sale and lovehoney then contact you with similar products they think that you may be interested in?

Thanks!

You add things from this page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/) that interest you and keep it updated as the list updates which is usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Leanne who sends out the testers is on holiday this week so there's currently nothing up for testing :)

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for such a quick reply.

Ok thanks I'd had been checking there all week and hadn't seen anything that's why I was confused! Thank you for clearing that up. I'll check back next week. In the mean time I'll keep writing those reviews!

Thanks again

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

List seems to be AWOL at the moment?

Edit: Ahh just seen the above- that explains it!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am back,

Thank you for all the well-wishes for the holiday. It was lovely!

A huge slap back to reality today and an updated tester list. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.