• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi NatandTom ,

Thanks for your encouragement. I enjoy writing the reviews and know it will take forever but at least it's fun.My last review wasn't shown after I had checked to make sure it was worth doing for a recently discontinued item which I hoped might be reintroduced.I loved the toy and spent ages on the review but because the item is no longer made no reviews were to be added.Just a pity admin hadn't checked more thoroughly before giving me the go ahead.I could have cried.!! Not very often LH get it wrong but they have very kindly offered me a discount from my next order.!! How exceptionally thoughtful is that.! I was instantly appeased but will make sure to only to do reviews for current items just to be on the safe side.☺

I've also sent a review which has been posted and added to my total but doesn't show on my profile list.I think this does happen occasionally due to glitches on the system.I suppose you have come across this at times especially with all your experience but that doesn't deter me at all.I think the LH setup is amazing and have nothing but praise for their fantastic innovative site and service.I wish I had joined years ago.!!

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Lelo sounds amazing....please <3 :) x

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Argh!!!! Buzzy glass?! Yes please 😘 Tester reviews up to date, naughty weekend planned so my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

Batgirl & Batman [sign in to see picture]

Yay the Lelo is back on the tester list. We have the wevibe and would love the chance to compare and contrast the two.

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Wow, some gorgeous items on the tester list now that I'm back with a new address! XD

Love the look of them all but it's gotta be the Vixen for me, just stunning!

Difyr [sign in to see picture]

Would love to test the lelo on my partner, it would add such a buzz to our roleplay sessions,,

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

REALLY want to try something on the new list- they all look amazinggggg!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Funlover69 wrote:

Hi NatandTom ,

Thanks for your encouragement. I enjoy writing the reviews and know it will take forever but at least it's fun.My last review wasn't shown after I had checked to make sure it was worth doing for a recently discontinued item which I hoped might be reintroduced.I loved the toy and spent ages on the review but because the item is no longer made no reviews were to be added.Just a pity admin hadn't checked more thoroughly before giving me the go ahead.I could have cried.!! Not very often LH get it wrong but they have very kindly offered me a discount from my next order.!! How exceptionally thoughtful is that.! I was instantly appeased but will make sure to only to do reviews for current items just to be on the safe side.☺

I've also sent a review which has been posted and added to my total but doesn't show on my profile list.I think this does happen occasionally due to glitches on the system.I suppose you have come across this at times especially with all your experience but that doesn't deter me at all.I think the LH setup is amazing and have nothing but praise for their fantastic innovative site and service.I wish I had joined years ago.!!

Reviews on discontinued items are still added on a fairly regular basis, so I don't know what the issue was there but it's nice that you got a discount out of it! There is currently a glitch with reviews of newer products not showing up on people's profile but as long as it shows on the product page it's all good.

Hopefully you'll be sent something in due course! Keep up with the enthusiasm :)

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37845 Look at this!! 😍😍😍😍 I'd love LOVE to test this out pretty please! The shape looks like it would feel amazing 🤗 Not to mention it's a cute baby manta ray 😋

Her_and_him [sign in to see picture]

I have noticed neither of these have been reviewed...I would love to try either of these out for you and leave an honest review x

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37684

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37787

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Her_and_him wrote:

I have noticed neither of these have been reviewed...I would love to try either of these out for you and leave an honest review x

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37684

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37787

The Fleshlight was on the list a couple of days ago, so it should have a review in the next couple of weeks :)

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37845 Look at this!! 😍😍😍😍 I'd love LOVE to test this out pretty please! The shape looks like it would feel amazing 🤗 Not to mention it's a cute baby manta ray 😋

Ooo can't wait to read the review of the Mimic. It looks so interesting.
    Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

Wow, that Vixen though Wishlist updated

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Love this list. All 3 added.🙊

SparklingKink [sign in to see picture]

A GLASS VIBRATOR?! I don't usually go for rabbits, but I have been waiting for a vibrating glass dildo to be sold by Lovehoney! Man I hope I get picked, because £100 is too much for me to buy it.

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

As regular strapon users we would love to test the vixen out !

It will inflate as I thrust right ?....... Amazing idea

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Reviews on discontinued items are still added on a fairly regular basis, so I don't know what the issue was there but it's nice that you got a discount out of it! There is currently a glitch with reviews of newer products not showing up on people's profile but as long as it shows on the product page it's all good.

Funlover69 wrote:

Hello 

I just wanted to confirm that if anyone writes a review on a discontinued item it is entirely up to the reviewer.

It will need to be completed on the product page itself otherwise the review does not link up. I have the review in question and sadly it is not linked to the product page so will be kept on our system for buyer's feedback. 

It is rare that we bring something back - but you never know! 

Ler [sign in to see picture]

Wow an amazing list!

The glass rabbit and vixen really got my attention

Looneylove [sign in to see picture]

Would love to review the Lelo Tiani. We recently tried the We Vibe and it would be great to compare the two.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Update complete, there may be another tomorrow so keep a look out wink

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.