• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Ha, me too FunLover69! I'm having fun with the bits I've bought too 😜💦

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

What a list ! leanne is really spoiling us xx

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

Wow! This is the most exciting list I've seen for ages. Tester list updated, good luck all 😊

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Updated. Ommmmmg that list is 😍😍

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

Updated! Vibrating glass😍😍😍

Essex Couple 2017 [sign in to see picture]

Updated , hopefully get selected for vibrating glass toy as that looks good 😍

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Funlover69 wrote:

My dream goal in life at the moment is to acheive tester status on Lovehoney.😍

Keep writing detailed reviews and it might happen one day! Good luck

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

Wow what a list, I thought the Easter bunny bringing chocolate would be the best thing in the next week, but that bunnies got nothing on a glass vibrating rabbit, that's pure genius and I think I've fallen in love!! Good luck everyone...

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

First saw the Vixenaire a couple of months back on their site *runs off to check the Pander to Me thread to see if anything ever happened with the Vixen anal beads*. That's one hell of a list.

I don't expect to be chosen as I had a tester pretty recently, but would be more than happy to provide a detailed comparative review against my tie-dye and Royale Mustangs!

Good luck all!

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi NatandTom ,

Thanks for your encouragement. I enjoy writing the reviews and know it will take forever but at least it's fun.My last review wasn't shown after I had checked to make sure it was worth doing for a recently discontinued item which I hoped might be reintroduced.I loved the toy and spent ages on the review but because the item is no longer made no reviews were to be added.Just a pity admin hadn't checked more thoroughly before giving me the go ahead.I could have cried.!! Not very often LH get it wrong but they have very kindly offered me a discount from my next order.!! How exceptionally thoughtful is that.! I was instantly appeased but will make sure to only to do reviews for current items just to be on the safe side.☺

I've also sent a review which has been posted and added to my total but doesn't show on my profile list.I think this does happen occasionally due to glitches on the system.I suppose you have come across this at times especially with all your experience but that doesn't deter me at all.I think the LH setup is amazing and have nothing but praise for their fantastic innovative site and service.I wish I had joined years ago.!!

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Lelo sounds amazing....please <3 :) x

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Argh!!!! Buzzy glass?! Yes please 😘 Tester reviews up to date, naughty weekend planned so my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

Batgirl & Batman [sign in to see picture]

Yay the Lelo is back on the tester list. We have the wevibe and would love the chance to compare and contrast the two.

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Wow, some gorgeous items on the tester list now that I'm back with a new address! XD

Love the look of them all but it's gotta be the Vixen for me, just stunning!

Difyr [sign in to see picture]

Would love to test the lelo on my partner, it would add such a buzz to our roleplay sessions,,

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

REALLY want to try something on the new list- they all look amazinggggg!

Funlover69 wrote:

Hi NatandTom ,

Thanks for your encouragement. I enjoy writing the reviews and know it will take forever but at least it's fun.My last review wasn't shown after I had checked to make sure it was worth doing for a recently discontinued item which I hoped might be reintroduced.I loved the toy and spent ages on the review but because the item is no longer made no reviews were to be added.Just a pity admin hadn't checked more thoroughly before giving me the go ahead.I could have cried.!! Not very often LH get it wrong but they have very kindly offered me a discount from my next order.!! How exceptionally thoughtful is that.! I was instantly appeased but will make sure to only to do reviews for current items just to be on the safe side.☺

I've also sent a review which has been posted and added to my total but doesn't show on my profile list.I think this does happen occasionally due to glitches on the system.I suppose you have come across this at times especially with all your experience but that doesn't deter me at all.I think the LH setup is amazing and have nothing but praise for their fantastic innovative site and service.I wish I had joined years ago.!!

Reviews on discontinued items are still added on a fairly regular basis, so I don't know what the issue was there but it's nice that you got a discount out of it! There is currently a glitch with reviews of newer products not showing up on people's profile but as long as it shows on the product page it's all good.

Hopefully you'll be sent something in due course! Keep up with the enthusiasm :)

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37845 Look at this!! 😍😍😍😍 I'd love LOVE to test this out pretty please! The shape looks like it would feel amazing 🤗 Not to mention it's a cute baby manta ray 😋

Her_and_him [sign in to see picture]

I have noticed neither of these have been reviewed...I would love to try either of these out for you and leave an honest review x

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37684

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37787

Her_and_him wrote:

I have noticed neither of these have been reviewed...I would love to try either of these out for you and leave an honest review x

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37684

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37787

The Fleshlight was on the list a couple of days ago, so it should have a review in the next couple of weeks :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.