• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

The mat looks interesting. Is it waterproof though? Couldn't see anything in the product description. Can't help but think it would be one big pain in the butt to clean if it isn't!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

The mat looks interesting. Is it waterproof though? Couldn't see anything in the product description. Can't help but think it would be one big pain in the butt to clean if it isn't!

Isn't that partly the point though?

LH are asking for testers and I'd say thats part of the process. If its a pain to clean, then I'm sure LH would want to know about it. Its not all about fun, just mostly

Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]

Updated our list

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Happy New Year everyone! So happy to be back and see so many familiar names ^^

Clockwork! Great to see you back and others that I have not seen in a while.

Hope EVERYONE is well starting off a new year.

My list is updated!

NaughtyKiefer [sign in to see picture]

Updated. The mat looks cool

Racer248 [sign in to see picture]

Love the look of the mat I would love to give this a thorough test to say the least!

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

So much lust for the mat 😍😍😍😍

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I must be the only one not lusting after the mat.

I'm just imagining it becoming like a snail shell...!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

LH are asking for testers and I'd say thats part of the process. If its a pain to clean, then I'm sure LH would want to know about it. Its not all about fun, just mostly

Oh yes, I understand the testing process. Lovehoney may not know how easy or difficult to clean it is, but they certainly will know if it is made from waterproof material or not. Hence why I asked. Not up to testers to supply every bit of information on a product :)

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Oh yes, I understand the testing process. Lovehoney may not know how easy or difficult to clean it is, but they certainly will know if it is made from waterproof material or not. Hence why I asked. Not up to testers to supply every bit of information on a product :)

Fair point,

The Monk [sign in to see picture]

Updated our list. The mat looks interesting and so does the 6" vibrating strap on.

DragonsHollow [sign in to see picture]

I do hope this is the right thread for this, new to the forums but not to the website - realised I'd been adding to my tester wishlist for months but no one would have known as I didn't tell anyone... so I hope this is the place to say "I'd like to participate in this, maybe, please?" :P

Do we update this thread every time lists are updated? I do apologise for being a total noob.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

DragonsHollow wrote:

I do hope this is the right thread for this, new to the forums but not to the website - realised I'd been adding to my tester wishlist for months but no one would have known as I didn't tell anyone... so I hope this is the place to say "I'd like to participate in this, maybe, please?" :P

Do we update this thread every time lists are updated? I do apologise for being a total noob.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1545926-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

If you're interested in testing take a look at the link above, it has all the info you need. This thread is bumped whenever Leanne updates the tester list, but it's mostly just a place for people to drool over the things that are added.

DragonsHollow [sign in to see picture]

Thank you!

I wasn't sure if maybe I was just being a complete idiot, but it really is down to random chance and luck.

*phew*

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I must be the only one not lusting after the mat.

I'm just imagining it becoming like a snail shell...!

I thought that too! The sub could curl into a little protected ball like an Armadillo to escape a whipping! x'D

Nothing on the list tickles my fancy. Although I would like to test the mat but I've no-one to tie down!

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Happy New Year Testers! Hope 2017 is orgasmic for all of you :D

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Hey
    I'm pretty new to this forum and I've just set things in motions to try an test a few new items, an I oils love to try the strap on 😍. Any tips on making my chances better at being picked?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey Daleh,

For starters I'd recommend clearing your testers Wishlist as you have over 80 things on there which aren't up for testing. You don't just pick things you like and hope they get sent to you. The products that need to be tested are chosen by Lovehoney and added to the set list.

Read the sticky thread on testing for more advice :)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Daleh90 wrote:

Hey
    I'm pretty new to this forum and I've just set things in motions to try an test a few new items, an I oils love to try the strap on 😍. Any tips on making my chances better at being picked?

Hello 

Welcome and thank you for the interesting in testing for us. You are on the right track by partcipating here and reviewing.

Please read all of the tips and advice here ( this is the thread NatandTom have mentioned) 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1545926-reviewing-as-a-sex-toy-tester-hints-tips/

Also as mentioned your tester list is sadly no good as it has 66 items all of which do not need a review.

The above thread will help point you in the right direction. 

Please note not everyone can be a tester, sadly. 

Enjoy the forums! 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

DragonsHollow wrote:

Thank you!

I wasn't sure if maybe I was just being a complete idiot, but it really is down to random chance and luck.

*phew*

Hello and welcome

The decision on what testers I send to are based on writing skills, order history, partcipation in the forum etc etc. More is detailed in the thread linked by Shadow Collector. The advice will help you in the right direction. 

Sadly not all members are or become testers. 

Enjoy the forums ! 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.