• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

    1487777538
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4037
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Terri JJ wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Updated - empty xxx

    Ditto. My list has been empty for a while xx

    I bet I know where there is something on offer we could fight over - again!!!!! Lol

    1487777693
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1798
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Updated - empty xxx

    Ditto. My list has been empty for a while xx

    Could be worse - Could be no secret tester posts too DUN DUN DUN! 

    Haha It's just a chill after Valentine's day at the moment. I am working on background stuffs ( ah hm MOTM mentions removal etc etc),  do not fear the tester list will have more updates in future 

    1487778394
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Not sure I have anything to hang those weights off.

    1487778431
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    I have the anatomy just not the device!

    1487779400
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4037
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Updated - empty xxx

    Ditto. My list has been empty for a while xx

    Could be worse - Could be no secret tester posts too DUN DUN DUN!

    Haha It's just a chill after Valentine's day at the moment. I am working on background stuffs ( ah hm MOTM mentions removal etc etc), do not fear the tester list will have more updates in future

    Thanks for all the background stuff you do too - easily overlooked but much appreciated.

    The secret testers are so exciting, and myself and TerriJJ have come to fisticuffs on a few occasions over what's on offer - 'fisticuffs', there's a word I haven't used in yonks, oh, there's another one lol xxx

    1487779771
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1798
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Let the battle commence! 

    1487780743
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4037
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Just brilliant!!!

    1487785763
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3034
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I would update but I'm finding it difficult to peel my fingers off the desire wand I was so generously gifted.
    Good luck all lusting! X

    1487847317
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    Very new here, so not been lucky enough to be selected to test a product but I was just wondering if we get notified if we've been selected to test something ? Or do we just get a nice surprise in the post ? :)

    1487847360
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5679
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    KirstyLee wrote:

    Very new here, so not been lucky enough to be selected to test a product but I was just wondering if we get notified if we've been selected to test something ? Or do we just get a nice surprise in the post ? :)

    You receive an email. It will also show up in your account unless it has been sent manually :)

    1487847706
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    NatandTom wrote:

    KirstyLee wrote:

    Very new here, so not been lucky enough to be selected to test a product but I was just wondering if we get notified if we've been selected to test something ? Or do we just get a nice surprise in the post ? :)

    You receive an email. It will also show up in your account unless it has been sent manually :)

    Thank you :)

    My work address is set as my default so if I ever do get selected it will be nice to have a heads up to grab the mail first lol

    1487927863
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1798
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    List updated! 

    Have a fab weekend y'all! 

    1487928200
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 10381
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Updated - empty xxx

    Ditto. My list has been empty for a while xx

    Could be worse - Could be no secret tester posts too DUN DUN DUN!

    Haha It's just a chill after Valentine's day at the moment. I am working on background stuffs ( ah hm MOTM mentions removal etc etc), do not fear the tester list will have more updates in future

    Thanks for all the background stuff you do too - easily overlooked but much appreciated.

    The secret testers are so exciting, and myself and TerriJJ have come to fisticuffs on a few occasions over what's on offer - 'fisticuffs', there's a word I haven't used in yonks, oh, there's another one lol xxx

    Ha ha !! I've just seen the harness. The thought of those chains has me positively quivering.....

    Hands off LNT 😉 lol xx

    1487928834
    ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 126
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2014

    The metal chastity device looks interesting! I wonder if it's easier to put on than the plastic one I have, that thing's a hassle and a half!

    1487930648
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Early start today Leanne!

    My OH would love that chastity device to lock me in. It really looks the part!

    Fingers crossed.

    1487931134
    Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 285
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2014

    That metal chastity device looks amazing so does the other bondage stuff

    1487931223
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 913
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    Early start today Leanne!

    My OH would love that chastity device to lock me in. It really looks the part!

    Fingers crossed.

    Funnily enough I had that exact same thought about my partner when I saw it We've been having trouble trying to choose a chastity device! But eventually we will get him locked away, lol

    1487934396
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1322
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    I have a CB6000 but the steel ones always look more inescapable. Not sure if it is true though. I wonder if they are more or less comfortable too.

    1487937103
    ems_newc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2015

    Those leather restraints look amazing as does the harness, not sure we're quite ready for the chastity device yet though

    List updated, good luck everyone :)

    1487939832
    Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2005

    Updated here too some great items.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.