• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

ooo the penguin looks fun. i have actually tried the satisfyer pro 2 and that's awesome, so would be interesting to see if the penguin works just as well

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

ThrowMeToTheLesbians wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

WhyNotTryAnythingOnce wrote:

Continually amazed at how good the toys needing reviewed are! Fleshlights this week?! Mmh, yes please

I get what you are saying but it shouldn't come as a surprise. Companies of all types hang a lot of faith in the products they stock, but beause it looks great, doesn't mean to say it is. LH has an unsurpassed customer relationship, where they need to be on the top of their game. That has taken years to hone and has been earned through hard work and in part through their testing policy.

They will have done in-house testing and such like - See "More sex please we're British" the documentry about LH, where a vibrator under development undergoes an in-house test. They were open about the issues on the programme so would clearly not sell them until these issues were resolved.

They need real life experiences of the products they sell, to advise potential buyers and above all they need to know what they sell, works. They only way that can happen is to give some away in exchange for reliable and honest reviews, they want to know about the bad stuff too - if there is any.

With testing, IMHO the tester/reviewer should be prepared to be disappointed, and report about why that is so, there could be theme developing across the range/product in which LH (or any other business for that matter) may need to act upon or it is simply a case of Meh - does nothing for the occassional customer and the rest rave about it - horses for courses and all that.

To balance the be prepared for disappointment view, of course LH wouldn't send items out if they were expecting that to be the reaction, what would be the point? So I'd say the majority of items are under concideration to be stocked and really need a set of real life user experinces to take it to market and are more than likely customer ready.

+1.

Just because a product is from a reputable company doesn't mean it's amazing. I've seen high end products end up with dismal reviews, or half of them seemingly defective. Other lower end products sometimes end up as must have items that surpass things more expensive. It's a gamble game for companies to run and hope for the best as, in the end, they are a business. LH's customer service and sheer genorosity works in their favour along with ours. They have the leading edge when it comes to a business interacting with thier consumers.

Agreed and the "bigger names" will have done their own testing, but this is where LH are smart, they don't take their word for it. The community is to large degree the best "Independent" survey audience they'll get.

I say Independent because things do get discussed that divide opinions, whilst generally garnering reasoned views, many do so respectfully and with clear honesty. That is what keeps me here, I don't feel I have to wade through pages of BS to get an idea of what's what. That transfers largely to the reviews, so many bigger name ratings are lower than the LH equivilent, that hasn't happened by accident.

Buttercupsarebetter [sign in to see picture]

Lovelyjubbly, been hoping to get my hands on a king cock one of these days!

Bakeboy [sign in to see picture]

My wife is very interested in the penguin, never seen anything like that before would be nice to test it out

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

The penguin is so cute! I love my satisfyer so much. Really interested to find out how this compares.

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

Having had the satisfyer pro2 since December and loving it I'd love to compare it to the penguin!

Good luck everyone

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Please please please pick me for the penguin!! 😍😍😍 I've seen it around but it's a little expensive for me at the moment I would be ecstatic to test it 😁🤗Xxx

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Wow the penguin is popular would be interesting to give that sort of toy a go

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I looove the look of the penguin. Gives me a laugh as it looks like its giving the Pingu HOOT. 🐧💜

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Like almost every other woman on the site I'm loving the look of the penguin.

I don't have a suction type toy so I would love to try this. Fingers crossed

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

The penguin is so cute but I also love the King Cock vibrating dildo :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm intrigued by the penguin.....not tried anything like that before....but would love too x

BadKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

Ooooooo - that penguin!! I would love to try that one out! So intriguing.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

List updated some fun looking toys

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Ohh that Penguin, much want! Lovebirds_x loves the lovebird, what a surprise ^_~

Actually think it's one of the prettiest suction type toys so far, glad to see they're becoming more and more visually appealing as time goes on as I know that put a lot of people off them at first. Also glad to see more competitively priced options!

*joins queue of hopeful admirers*

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ohh that Penguin, much want! Lovebirds_x loves the lovebird, what a surprise ^_~

Actually think it's one of the prettiest suction type toys so far, glad to see they're becoming more and more visually appealing as time goes on as I know that put a lot of people off them at first. Also glad to see more competitively priced options!

*joins queue of hopeful admirers*

I think it goes into the class on the Design a sex toy site of "not looking like a sex toy" its certainly not overtly obvious. Though those with little ones might be shocked to see a pink penguin mixing it with their off-springs elephant, lions and hippo's...

Could be worse though, a rabbit might want to join the menagerie and that would be obvious

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

The penguin looks fab. Would love to try that.

runner123 [sign in to see picture]

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPICK UP A PENGUIN!!!!!!!
    We'd love to be picked to road test the penguin - does that sound wrong!!!!!!

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

That Penguin still makes me smile every time I scroll past it, all I can think of is, "noot noot!" x'D

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the lucky person receives their email to test the penguin :) I think there will be some serious squeals of excitment from whoever gets it :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.