• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

The penguin is so cute! I love my satisfyer so much. Really interested to find out how this compares.

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

Having had the satisfyer pro2 since December and loving it I'd love to compare it to the penguin!

Good luck everyone

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Please please please pick me for the penguin!! 😍😍😍 I've seen it around but it's a little expensive for me at the moment I would be ecstatic to test it 😁🤗Xxx

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Wow the penguin is popular would be interesting to give that sort of toy a go

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I looove the look of the penguin. Gives me a laugh as it looks like its giving the Pingu HOOT. 🐧💜

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Like almost every other woman on the site I'm loving the look of the penguin.

I don't have a suction type toy so I would love to try this. Fingers crossed

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

The penguin is so cute but I also love the King Cock vibrating dildo :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm intrigued by the penguin.....not tried anything like that before....but would love too x

BadKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

Ooooooo - that penguin!! I would love to try that one out! So intriguing.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

List updated some fun looking toys

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Ohh that Penguin, much want! Lovebirds_x loves the lovebird, what a surprise ^_~

Actually think it's one of the prettiest suction type toys so far, glad to see they're becoming more and more visually appealing as time goes on as I know that put a lot of people off them at first. Also glad to see more competitively priced options!

*joins queue of hopeful admirers*

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ohh that Penguin, much want! Lovebirds_x loves the lovebird, what a surprise ^_~

Actually think it's one of the prettiest suction type toys so far, glad to see they're becoming more and more visually appealing as time goes on as I know that put a lot of people off them at first. Also glad to see more competitively priced options!

*joins queue of hopeful admirers*

I think it goes into the class on the Design a sex toy site of "not looking like a sex toy" its certainly not overtly obvious. Though those with little ones might be shocked to see a pink penguin mixing it with their off-springs elephant, lions and hippo's...

Could be worse though, a rabbit might want to join the menagerie and that would be obvious

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

The penguin looks fab. Would love to try that.

runner123 [sign in to see picture]

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPICK UP A PENGUIN!!!!!!!
    We'd love to be picked to road test the penguin - does that sound wrong!!!!!!

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

That Penguin still makes me smile every time I scroll past it, all I can think of is, "noot noot!" x'D

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the lucky person receives their email to test the penguin :) I think there will be some serious squeals of excitment from whoever gets it :p

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the lucky person receives their email to test the penguin :) I think there will be some serious squeals of excitment from whoever gets it :p

Definitely.... I'm looking forward to the reviews on this as I've never tried any of the similar suction toys. And this is by far cuter than the others and a better price especially for a toy which you aren't sure wether you'll like or not
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Lovethekink wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Definitely.... I'm looking forward to the reviews on this as I've never tried any of the similar suction toys. And this is by far cuter than the others and a better price especially for a toy which you aren't sure wether you'll like or not

Ditto. It's only cheaper by £5 than the Pro2 but quite a bit cheaper than the Womanizer Pro40, and a lot cheaper than the W500s. I'd like to know if the thinner rim on the Penguin would feel better than the Pro2. The charging seems a lot better than the Pro2 too.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Good luck to everyone crossing their fingers today! A little penguin treat would sure send me over the moon! 🐿

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed for the penguin 🙏🏻 it's soooo cute I'd love to try it ❤️x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.