• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2017

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Good luck we enjoy anal :)

Bakeboy [sign in to see picture]

Hi leanne,

I've never tried a fleshlight before so I would be very keen on reviewing either of the fleshights you need reviewed.

Both added to my wishlist

Eli S [sign in to see picture]

Hi all :) Good luck and happy testing! Wish list updated and for me will be a pleasure to try some new items :) I am interested in Joyride Rattleanke Textured Glass dildo.Fingers crossed. Thank you.

Eli S [sign in to see picture]

Hi all :) Good luck and happy testing! Wish list updated and for me will be a pleasure to try some new items :) I am interested in Joyride Rattleanke Textured Glass dildo.Fingers crossed. Thank you.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Eli S wrote:

Just to let you know your tester list should only have items from http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ in it

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

WhyNotTryAnythingOnce wrote:

Continually amazed at how good the toys needing reviewed are! Fleshlights this week?! Mmh, yes please

I get what you are saying but it shouldn't come as a surprise. Companies of all types hang a lot of faith in the products they stock, but beause it looks great, doesn't mean to say it is. LH has an unsurpassed customer relationship, where they need to be on the top of their game. That has taken years to hone and has been earned through hard work and in part through their testing policy.

They will have done in-house testing and such like - See "More sex please we're British" the documentry about LH, where a vibrator under development undergoes an in-house test. They were open about the issues on the programme so would clearly not sell them until these issues were resolved.

They need real life experiences of the products they sell, to advise potential buyers and above all they need to know what they sell, works. They only way that can happen is to give some away in exchange for reliable and honest reviews, they want to know about the bad stuff too - if there is any.

With testing, IMHO the tester/reviewer should be prepared to be disappointed, and report about why that is so, there could be theme developing across the range/product in which LH (or any other business for that matter) may need to act upon or it is simply a case of Meh - does nothing for the occassional customer and the rest rave about it - horses for courses and all that.

To balance the be prepared for disappointment view, of course LH wouldn't send items out if they were expecting that to be the reaction, what would be the point? So I'd say the majority of items are under concideration to be stocked and really need a set of real life user experinces to take it to market and are more than likely customer ready.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

List updated

I couldn't resist...

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Ahh it's the Penguin. I have that but haven't tried it yet..

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

Continually amazed at how good the toys needing reviewed are! Fleshlights this week?! Mmh, yes please

I get what you are saying but it shouldn't come as a surprise. Companies of all types hang a lot of faith in the products they stock, but beause it looks great, doesn't mean to say it is. LH has an unsurpassed customer relationship, where they need to be on the top of their game. That has taken years to hone and has been earned through hard work and in part through their testing policy.

They will have done in-house testing and such like - See "More sex please we're British" the documentry about LH, where a vibrator under development undergoes an in-house test. They were open about the issues on the programme so would clearly not sell them until these issues were resolved.

They need real life experiences of the products they sell, to advise potential buyers and above all they need to know what they sell, works. They only way that can happen is to give some away in exchange for reliable and honest reviews, they want to know about the bad stuff too - if there is any.

With testing, IMHO the tester/reviewer should be prepared to be disappointed, and report about why that is so, there could be theme developing across the range/product in which LH (or any other business for that matter) may need to act upon or it is simply a case of Meh - does nothing for the occassional customer and the rest rave about it - horses for courses and all that.

To balance the be prepared for disappointment view, of course LH wouldn't send items out if they were expecting that to be the reaction, what would be the point? So I'd say the majority of items are under concideration to be stocked and really need a set of real life user experinces to take it to market and are more than likely customer ready.

+1.

Just because a product is from a reputable company doesn't mean it's amazing. I've seen high end products end up with dismal reviews, or half of them seemingly defective. Other lower end products sometimes end up as must have items that surpass things more expensive. It's a gamble game for companies to run and hope for the best as, in the end, they are a business. LH's customer service and sheer genorosity works in their favour along with ours. They have the leading edge when it comes to a business interacting with thier consumers.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I love the look of the penguin 🐧

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

List updated

I couldn't resist...

x'D Does it remind anyone else of Kenny from South Park?
    Ah, put me down for it anyway. Been lusting after that style of toy - I want to know what the big deal is!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

OMG pingu. Absolutely love the photo thank you Leanne certainly made me smile. 😀

Californication [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

My partner would love to test out the penguin,
    List updated, thank you.

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

My partner would love the dildo :p

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Oo list updated! :)

The Penguin has p p p p piqued our interest, as long as a review isn't needed (may be written but can't guarantee) before Valentines day would love to give our verdict.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

ooo the penguin looks fun. i have actually tried the satisfyer pro 2 and that's awesome, so would be interesting to see if the penguin works just as well

ThrowMeToTheLesbians wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

+1.

Just because a product is from a reputable company doesn't mean it's amazing. I've seen high end products end up with dismal reviews, or half of them seemingly defective. Other lower end products sometimes end up as must have items that surpass things more expensive. It's a gamble game for companies to run and hope for the best as, in the end, they are a business. LH's customer service and sheer genorosity works in their favour along with ours. They have the leading edge when it comes to a business interacting with thier consumers.

Agreed and the "bigger names" will have done their own testing, but this is where LH are smart, they don't take their word for it. The community is to large degree the best "Independent" survey audience they'll get.

I say Independent because things do get discussed that divide opinions, whilst generally garnering reasoned views, many do so respectfully and with clear honesty. That is what keeps me here, I don't feel I have to wade through pages of BS to get an idea of what's what. That transfers largely to the reviews, so many bigger name ratings are lower than the LH equivilent, that hasn't happened by accident.

Buttercupsarebetter [sign in to see picture]

Lovelyjubbly, been hoping to get my hands on a king cock one of these days!

Bakeboy [sign in to see picture]

My wife is very interested in the penguin, never seen anything like that before would be nice to test it out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.