• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Christmas Deals

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I haven't got an e-mail either :(

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I was hoping for a special sale too 😭😭😭😭

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I got 25% off email for 72 hours but that's the best offer so far 🙊

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I got 25% off email for 72 hours but that's the best offer so far 🙊

Same - but I was really hoping for a special items sale too :(

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am bit disappointed as well, I was saving to treat myself during the Christmas day sale, but the email offer does not have anything interesting at all. And I did not ge the 25% off offer so I guess this Christmas I am not buying anything from LH for my Christmas present to myself.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Where is the Xmas dat deal that LH usually offer members

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

Aww. It seems like there really isn't going to be a special sale this year. :( Kinda bummed because I was short on cash last year and told myself I'd just put the $ towards this year instead. I even skipped my birthday month discount (November) because I thought I'd be splurging this Xmas. I can't find the email with the 25% code either so I guess that's that for 2016. :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

Seems as if this Christmas Lovehoney are the sexual unhappiness people

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Well, that sucks. I was really looking forward to it :(

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

I had a rarer than hens teeth 30% off code a week ago that I didn't use, saving myself for the Christmas sale 😭😭😭😭

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think they should have warned us about it not being like previous years :o

dingo [sign in to see picture]

Dont be upset, i was greedy also, waited for Christmas secret sale to buy vixskin dildo and doxy wand.
    I wish i brought 2 weeks ago.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think they should have warned us about it not being like previous years :o

+1, alot of hopes are broken here. This sale was every year, at least i know last 3 years.
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

😢😔

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

No discount code for me either and as it's my 1st Christmas since joining LH don't know what previous sales have been like.

Not gonna grumble - had plenty of discounts during the year, not to mention testers, so I am actually still a happy bunny!!!!

Hope Boxing Day brings something you guys want xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm kinda disappointed it didn't happen this year but at the same time happy I'm gonna have more money to spend on the FSD Lingerie that's coming soon..

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I'll be honest.. I'm really putting my hopes on Boxing Day if there is no sale today! I have skipped a 25% off code offer last week because I wanted to see what Christmas brought so yeah.. hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm not sure, but I believe a 20-25% offer email gets sent a month after you last purchase if you make no purchases in the intervening time... it's happened like that a few times to myself.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I know the Christmas deals have normally gone live manually, so maybe they just decided to let the staff have a day off =). I know there are some lovely people working at lovehoney today though (yep even on Christmas they don't stop).

But I agree, this had becoming one of my Christmas traditions.

big p [sign in to see picture]

after reading some of the messages about the no secret sale i thought id just place my own opinion i have in the past bought a hell of a lot of gear from here ,some time for to 8 orders a month, i have bought from this site for years and have enjoyed the humour and liked the individuality of the site however over the past three years this has changed dramaticaly you used to put orderes in and when you received your goods on your receipt was a ten pound voucher if you spent over 50 quid , that went it was free postage over 10 pound last year went up to orders over 20 and now its over 30 pounds

i realise as im too in buisness that cost go up , but with a good proportion of goods now own brand some of wich are very good but the stock now does not change and has become quite boring , the one thing that has not changed is the service always was and is now superb ,

as for the deal of the day i used to get emails then i didnt i re registered up and got some, now none at all i used to look every day at the deal of the day but now some are repeated 4 to 5 times monthly i dont bother

i remember also reading messages going on about the sale and what people had bought there was real excitement

alas this has all changed

i do buy the odd thig here and ther and will always a have a great respect for lovehoney

paul

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

So it's Boxing Day now and the deals on the home page have changed, but nothing grabbing me. I was hoping for one or two luxury toys to be discounted, but I guess it's not happening this year. You never know, they might do a really good January sale.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.