1. Black Friday deals

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

A new piece of glass is always worth the purchase.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

+1, It had been in the wishlist for ages and thanks to the Black Friday deals I now own it (and every other piece of glass that I wanted).

I'vewanted it for ages too...got tis one too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32884 I am sooooo loving glass! I'm gonna make a black velvet pillow so they can all lie on it on my dressing table (easy to find innit lol) and they're too pretty to hide away!

Ooh ladyspider, I have that one and keep it for anal play. Glass is definitely amazing, if you like glass you should try steel if you haven't already, the desire g-spot one is breathtaking.

I have just loaded up another basket with bits including the under bed restraints that were on my wishlist but still debating whether to press the button as spent so much already, it's the extra 25% off email that's done it 😂

JessicaRabbit34D [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for merging :) Love this site x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

This does sound a good egg Mantric USB Rechargable Remote Control Egg Vibrator
    The piece of glass seems to be a popular one kinkyminxmoo.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I shouldn't keep looking - I keep seeing things I've already bought show up with a really good discount and thinking "argh, should have waited", haha!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

myrkari wrote:

I shouldn't keep looking - I keep seeing things I've already bought show up with a really good discount and thinking "argh, should have waited", haha!

+1 although I do the oposite too. I just can't keep away!

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I really want one of the suction toys but they never seem to be on offer- I'm checking several times a day just incase!!

SSLH [sign in to see picture]

Rimming butt plug ordered! Hope it matches the reviews!

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Dickiebird wrote:

Just in case the dildo you want is reduced.
    The bank balance would take another hit.

Oh haha, indeed it will but then I would have it at a more affordable price :D

This was copied from the other Black Friday thread because it happened, the bank took another hit!

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Lol your killing me here LH. Every time I go on I see something else in the black Friday sale and order it. As I'm placing lots of small orders I can't use my further discount code for ordering over £25. There are so many fantastic deals I've now had to set up a black Friday wish list.

Still waiting to see a few items of underware will go back on that had previously been in the sale but now I have decided that I must have them and they will go with other items I have ordered. Ohh well back to the sales link....must go to bed...must sleep.

^ This haha!

Philntez [sign in to see picture]

Managed to bag myself, or rather my lady the jimmyjane form 8 RRP £120 and the matrix rechargeable rabbit RRP £50 got both these 2 beauties for £33, an absolute steal, LH rocks 👍

Philntez [sign in to see picture]

GUTTED had the discounted 50 shades rabbit in my basket along with another to qualify for a further 20% off as well as a personal discount code I had via email. And before i had chance to check out it went back up to full price 😔

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Don't really need any but would have motivated to put in some orders if I could register successfully for an account with Amazon Pay. Seems to cater for UK and US only.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Just missed out on the Lovehoney purple chemise on discount. It showed discount price but when I went to the pay screen it changed to full price again, bad timing I guess.

Im hopeful it might come round again as the purple chemise and the blue lace one are the things I would love to treat myself to. Fingers crossed.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Just missed out on the Lovehoney purple chemise on discount. It showed discount price but when I went to the pay screen it changed to full price again, bad timing I guess.

Im hopeful it might come round again as the purple chemise and the blue lace one are the things I would love to treat myself to. Fingers crossed.

I did the same with a white lace gown. I made sure i placed my order in double quick time as some offers on the item page says when the discount ended and i was too scared to loose some great buys
    Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

After lusting after the We Vibe Sync for too long, I finally gave in. A decent 40% off so under the magic £100 mark seemed too good to miss. Let’s hope it’s worth it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.