1. Black Friday deals

    1510945734
    Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 168
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2017

    I was so disappointed this morning. The Tracey Cox usb chargeable vibrating cock ring was advertised at a price of £10.50. I think that this was a mistake and even though I placed in my basket at the price of 10.50. It appeared at the usual price of £34.99 when I clicked on my basket. I wasn’t looking at buying anything today but could not have turned down such a bargain.

    1510946489
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 932
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    Dickiebird wrote:

    I was so disappointed this morning. The Tracey Cox usb chargeable vibrating cock ring was advertised at a price of £10.50. I think that this was a mistake and even though I placed in my basket at the price of 10.50. It appeared at the usual price of £34.99 when I clicked on my basket. I wasn’t looking at buying anything today but could not have turned down such a bargain.

    Hi Dickiebird, you should have contacted the customer service. They are brilliant and I'm sure they would have sorted that out for you. I had a similar problem some time ago and they dealt with it straight away - maybe next time!

    1510947034
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 932
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    #Lu SB wrote:

    Dickiebird wrote:

    I was so disappointed this morning. The Tracey Cox usb chargeable vibrating cock ring was advertised at a price of £10.50. I think that this was a mistake and even though I placed in my basket at the price of 10.50. It appeared at the usual price of £34.99 when I clicked on my basket. I wasn’t looking at buying anything today but could not have turned down such a bargain.

    Hi Dickiebird, you should have contacted the customer service. They are brilliant and I'm sure they would have sorted that out for you. I had a similar problem some time ago and they dealt with it straight away - maybe next time!

    Me again. I've just seen that the Black Friday deals change three times a day - I didn't know that until now. Perhaps by the time you put it in your basket and went for the check-out, the deal was gone and new ones got in.

    1510948292
    Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 168
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2017

    I contacted live chat and explained what had happened, they offered me 30% of the full price of £34.99 but it would have been approx £25.00.As I stated I think it was a mistake advertised at £10.50, I think the price should have been reduced by £10.50,as it was when it reappeared as a deal.

    1510963991
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    I had this today too, a rimming butt plug that was £59.99 then went back up to £79, it wasn’t shown as a Black Friday deal, just sale.

    1510990548
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8405
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thrust Rachel is back in the offers now so made sure I got one this time.

    1511001187
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 675
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2016

    I wanted the Lelo Sona USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator (pink) but stock is not available.

    1511010547
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 961
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2012

    The new black Seduce Me basque is on offer now! Great price!! I’ve just ordered it:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37771

    And this one (which I already have) is here:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37773

    Absolute bargain for a gorgeous piece of lingerie. I’m loving the BF deals!!

    1511293587
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8405
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Anyone brought anything good today in the Black Friday sales?

    1511295089
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4903
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Bondagegod, I have just ordered a remote control love egg that I didn't know that I needed until I saw the price that I could get it at! These deals are killing my account!

    1511338365
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8405
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    There are some prices that are too good to trim down kinkymixmoo. Enjoy your love egg. Which one did you get.

    1511338515
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1373
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Just spent another £50 - Mr SPider is gonna kill me!!!

    Wanted this glass dildo for ages...so treating myself https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    1511341220
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8405
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    A new piece of glass is always worth the purchase.

    1511347652
    Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2014

    Is there a set time that the deals change during the day or is it just as and when? I keep coming on to check but I'm not getting anything done x

    1511347959
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7007
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Lady Moonstone wrote:

    Is there a set time that the deals change during the day or is it just as and when? I keep coming on to check but I'm not getting anything done x

    Yep, they change three times a day. 6am, 12pm and 6pm x

    1511348443
    Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2014

    NatandTom wrote

    Yep, they change three times a day. 6am, 12pm and 6pm x

    Thank you might actually get some work done now and get the items I'm holding off for x

    1511364228
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4903
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    bondagegod wrote:

    There are some prices that are too good to trim down kinkymixmoo. Enjoy your love egg. Which one did you get.

    No kidding haha! Thank you, I purchased the Mantric USB Rechargable Remote Control Egg Vibrator :D

    LadySpider wrote:

    Wanted this glass dildo for ages...so treating myself https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223

    +1, It had been in the wishlist for ages and thanks to the Black Friday deals I now own it (and every other piece of glass that I wanted).

    1511375725
    ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    4uonly, try contacting customer service. They may agree to honour the deal for you when the item comes back in stock.

    1511375908
    ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 1 Aug 2013

    I just stacked a few different deals, including a Black Friday one, to get 2 items for £16 when it would originally have been £45 for the two!

    Wasn't intending to spend anything but made the mistake of checking out the deals and seeing something from my wishlist and... well.... look how much I saved 😇

    1511378769
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1373
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    bondagegod wrote:

    A new piece of glass is always worth the purchase.

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    +1, It had been in the wishlist for ages and thanks to the Black Friday deals I now own it (and every other piece of glass that I wanted).

    I'vewanted it for ages too...got tis one too https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32884 I am sooooo loving glass! I'm gonna make a black velvet pillow so they can all lie on it on my dressing table (easy to find innit lol) and they're too pretty to hide away!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.