• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Personal messages.. (inbox)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sorry come in to be a party pooper... Again! 

Ok so personal messaging  is not a thing and will not be in the future, explinations have been given as to why. Same for the sharing of personal information (email addresses, twitter etc) 

I must also add that I am not a messenger, I am a moderator and review coordinator. I have in the past been happy to reach out to members in extreme circumstances, for example Health related issues and If there is an extreme circumstance in future I will be happy to help. 

However I will not reach out to allow members to have a one on one discussion through me so they can simply have private chat. Please do not use the community email address to 'reach out' to indervidual members for such chat. I simply do not have the time and completely defeats the object of the forum! 

Please do not 'try to find ways' to include a one on one chat function. The forum is open to all and it will stay that way.

Many members get to know each other just fine using the forum and sticking to the rules. 

Thank you 

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ok so personal messaging is not a thing and will not be in the future, explinations have been given as to why. Same for the sharing of personal information (email addresses, twitter etc)

I must also add that I am not a messenger, I am a moderator and review coordinator. I have in the past been happy to reach out to members in extreme circumstances, for example Health related issues and If there is an extreme circumstance in future I will be happy to help.

However I will not reach out to allow members to have a one on one discussion through me so they can simply have private chat. Please do not use the community email address to 'reach out' to indervidual members for such chat. I simply do not have the time and completely defeats the object of the forum!

Please do not 'try to find ways' to include a one on one chat function. The forum is open to all and it will stay that way.

Many members get to know each other just fine using the forum and sticking to the rules.

Thank you

You are in no way a party pooper.....you're just doing your job...keeping everything safe and functioning as it should. I cant believe that people have been using the community email to try to contact others !

Why cant people just read the rules !!

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Leanne's Secret Squirrel Messenger Service...erm no.

🤔

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Ok so personal messaging is not a thing and will not be in the future, explinations have been given as to why. Same for the sharing of personal information (email addresses, twitter etc)

Thank you

You are in no way a party pooper.....you're just doing your job...keeping everything safe and functioning as it should. I cant believe that people have been using the community email to try to contact others !

+1 - seriously!!!!

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Thank you

+1 - seriously!!!!

Surely the Lovehoney rules are absolutely clear. it is a shame that whether it be bad photos or attempts to have one on one private chats, the moderators are constantly having to remind people that these things are unacceptable.

The forums are safe thanks to the hard work and diligence of the Moderators, long may that continue to be the case....Thank you Leanne. xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.