• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Offers - what do you like?!

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

I really miss the offers in orsets and bustiers. Not the ones that includes a freebie that is included in the 3 for 10 pounds deal.

A good disccount is for me the most tempting offer.

Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see the mystery bundle make a comeback. Not too often though otherwise it would make it feel less special. Only trouble is the risk of duplicates, but I had a great experience with the last luxury mystery bundle. If it came back, maybe have something in the description to say it's not a repeat of the last ones?

As a student and potential to become a blue light card holder, the 20% off codes don't give me anything different to what I can normally get, but I can definitely see how it's a great deal for others.

The the 'n' items for 'x' pounds are a good incentive for trying new things, and I made use of that when first starting out.

Personally the things that excite me the most would be deals for the more high end luxury toys. Even if it wasn't a crazy discount deal, it would still be a great incentive. I'll definitely be happy to pay a bit more for the things that are rechargeable, waterproof and generally higher quality that will last.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to see a mid-range or luxury item to be in the deal of the day, with a percentage off or £10 off ☺️

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

I'd like to see a mid-range or luxury item to be in the deal of the day, with a percentage off or £10 off ☺️

+1
    Lovehoney - Kim [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

We do put on luxury items, such as products from Desire, every now and again with a discount much better than £10 off :)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

The 3 for a tenner on foreplay is an awesome offer!!

busyapricot [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kim,

I love the 3 for £10 deals Lovehoney runs as they are a great way to stock up or try something new to reach the amount required for free delivery. The deals where you get free items or x% off really do tempt me into buying and is a really nice incentive, though often the freeby is basic item I already have plenty of.

Mystery bundles could be a great way to get rid of surplus stock or clearance items with a nice cheeky surprise element. Or create your own bundles.

adge58 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kim,

We've been very fortunate over the months to have been chosen to 'roadtest' some of lovehoney products, however it nearly always seem to be extreme toys, the wife would love to try out some of your excellent lingerie which needs to be reviewed. On that note the 'deal of the day' could maybe include more lingerie than toys!!

Also maybe you could have an 'end of line' discount offer page, we have recently bought some items and then gone onto review them only to find they're no longer stocked.

Regards.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.