• Offers - what do you like?!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I love getting money off and discount code emails, the 25% off ones and £20 off when you spend £50 are particularly tempting for me. I've also loved deals where you spend a certain amount and get a free mid-range item with it. I was lucky enough to get a FSOG deep within toy one time and a FSOG under bed restraint set with another which was brilliant.

I can't remember the last time I bought a deal of the day item because it's usually an inexpensive plastic/jelly toy. I definitely go for quality over quantity and only buy rechargeable silicone vibrators and good quality accessories - most of my collection is mid - high end items, so things from the basics range hold no appeal for me. I'd love to see more expensive toys in deal of the day and also more accessories and lingerie. I've occassionaly seen some lingerie in DOTD, but now that you have to spend £30 to get free delivery, I wouldn't go for deals like knickers reduced from £6 to £2 given that I'd have to spend £3 on delivery. I used to add in a few extras to make it up to £10, but can't do that now. I'd like free delivery offers too.

Basically I've reached a point where everything on my wishlist is mid range to high end and I'd like more offers on these kind of items. I spend the whole year eagerly anticipating the xmas day sale! I'd also like to see more offers on mid range non toys and lingerie stuff like games, books, massage oils, candles etc.

TLDR:

- Money off vouchers

- Discount codes

- Free mid-range item when you spend a certain amount

- Flash sales/sales like the current lingerie one.

- Good offers on mid range/high end toys and lingerie

- More offers on books, accessories, massage stuff and games

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I'm much more likely to use a discount code of 20% off everything than a "3 for £" .

I don't pay too much attention to Deal of the Day/Week, because they're quite often cheaper/basic things that I already have better versions of, or don't want.

sir.nick [sign in to see picture]

The recyle scheme was great with points for returns (although only ever used it once). Perhaps a replacement offer would be good to encourage recycling?

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I really love the fact that I'll add a couple of things to my basket and then forget about them, only to be reminded that if I check out now I'll get 20% off my order. It works a treat for me!

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

I love yhe discount codes and offers i get via email....i usually take advantage of them and i get annoyed when i cant haha.
    I would also like to see like a "suprise package/bundle" free when you spend a certain amount. I think that would be a good way to get people experinenting a bit and trying new things. You could even have a choice of suprise bundles that u get free like a bondage one or an underwear one, toy one or a mixture :)

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

I love receiving discount codes more than freebie offers.

I am delaying my purchase decisions because of the offer of the vibrator when you buy a bra set. We have already 3 of the same kind!!!

A good price is more tempting to me than a freebie.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I definitely go for 20 - 25% off offers as I can treat myself to something special but a bit pricier on my wishlist. When I get this e-mails, I can't resist and always buy something new.

Whilst the freebies are nice, I think they do tend to offer things that are very quite smililar to the ones I already have. I like the essentials 3 for £10, as we always have to buy things anyway.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I agreed the 25% off does normally tempt me to splash out on a more expensive item.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I love the 20% off offers. Particularly when it's on something that's on my wishlist! I like Deal of the Day too and the competitions as not only can you win a freebie, but they're fun too ☺️

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

I agree with someone above, discount codes or bundles are far better than gift with purchase offers. Most of us just chuck that stuff away or in the back of a drawer- it's only really an enticement for new buyers or one time purchasers (or so I feel).

Glad this thread is a thing though.
    I motion for the Delight lube to be in the 3-4-10 offer. The flavoured lubes are and they're the same price, so I think that should be too, for those of us that like it plain and simple :P

I also think offers on higher end products need to return. We used to have it, but now 2 for 25 is the ''highest'' offer we have, and when there are % off offers or flat price reductions, it's still the generic products that are on offer, and the same old things over and over again. I think more high end offers will benefit older users more, and incite more purchasing.

Mr&Mrs Adventurous [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the majority of what's been said already, getting a % off is better than free items most of the time (other than when I bought the Oh the Lovehoney wand for it to be given away free with purchases a few days later lol).

The general offers on are as said above usually the same toys recycled over and over in slightly altered promotions and would love to see some money off the real premium products on the website.

It's great you are listening to public feedback so kudos to you all

Mr&Mrs Adventurous wrote:

I agree with the majority of what's been said already, getting a % off is better than free items most of the time (other than when I bought the Oh the Lovehoney wand for it to be given away free with purchases a few days later lol).

The general offers on are as said above usually the same toys recycled over and over in slightly altered promotions and would love to see some money off the real premium products on the website.

It's great you are listening to public feedback so kudos to you all

PrincessSparkle wrote:

I agree with someone above, discount codes or bundles are far better than gift with purchase offers. Most of us just chuck that stuff away or in the back of a drawer- it's only really an enticement for new buyers or one time purchasers (or so I feel).

Glad this thread is a thing though.
    I motion for the Delight lube to be in the 3-4-10 offer. The flavoured lubes are and they're the same price, so I think that should be too, for those of us that like it plain and simple :P

I also think offers on higher end products need to return. We used to have it, but now 2 for 25 is the ''highest'' offer we have, and when there are % off offers or flat price reductions, it's still the generic products that are on offer, and the same old things over and over again. I think more high end offers will benefit older users more, and incite more purchasing.

+1
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

The one thing I would love would have to be free delivery on the deal of the day. The one thing that's put me off a few times is having to make it up to £30 for free delivery or spending more to get it delivered. Then there are the times I can't help myself and spend more than I should 😮

The Clergy [sign in to see picture]

Dotd is great always looking. Please could you do a good bathmate offer.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Impromptu free delivery days

25% off site wide - even more so since the unavoidable price hikes. Now i'll wait for 25% off just to buy at last year's regular price.

Not fussed about 3 for £ type deals at all ...

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I love getting money off and discount code emails, the 25% off ones and £20 off when you spend £50 are particularly tempting for me. I've also loved deals where you spend a certain amount and get a free mid-range item with it. I was lucky enough to get a FSOG deep within toy one time and a FSOG under bed restraint set with another which was brilliant.

I can't remember the last time I bought a deal of the day item because it's usually an inexpensive plastic/jelly toy. I definitely go for quality over quantity and only buy rechargeable silicone vibrators and good quality accessories - most of my collection is mid - high end items, so things from the basics range hold no appeal for me. I'd love to see more expensive toys in deal of the day and also more accessories and lingerie. I've occassionaly seen some lingerie in DOTD, but now that you have to spend £30 to get free delivery, I wouldn't go for deals like knickers reduced from £6 to £2 given that I'd have to spend £3 on delivery. I used to add in a few extras to make it up to £10, but can't do that now. I'd like free delivery offers too.

Basically I've reached a point where everything on my wishlist is mid range to high end and I'd like more offers on these kind of items. I spend the whole year eagerly anticipating the xmas day sale! I'd also like to see more offers on mid range non toys and lingerie stuff like games, books, massage oils, candles etc.

TLDR:

- Money off vouchers

- Discount codes

- Free mid-range item when you spend a certain amount

- Flash sales/sales like the current lingerie one.

- Good offers on mid range/high end toys and lingerie

- More offers on books, accessories, massage stuff and games

+1

Sex Squid wrote:

Impromptu free delivery days

25% off site wide - even more so since the unavoidable price hikes. Now i'll wait for 25% off just to buy at last year's regular price.

Not fussed about 3 for £ type deals at all ...

+1
    VinRouge [sign in to see picture]

I like when similar types of item are given away free with others. E.g. getting the tease feather and nipple rings with the under bed restraints was a good one.

And spend x amount to get one of ____ free.

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

I love the money off vouchers and free quality toys when you spend various amounts.They really encourage me to spend more often.

I must make sure I receive my emails for deal of the day because mine stopped for a while but so did all offers.Thankfully sorted now.

NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

I love the money off vouchers and the 20% - 25% discount codes as I can't resist them. This is also when I'm most likely to spend as it is a huge incentive.

I also really love the 3 for £10 deals and the multiple purchase discounts I.e. 2 for £20 on the Flirty range as an example as you can top up your purchase to get you over the £30 to £50 value to get the free delivery.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.