• Fifty Shades Darker ! It's here

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Booked my tickets for the Saturday
    Wish I could afford the underwear to wear to it lol but it's way above my price range sadly x

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Showing on one day only where I live, but its on a day when Mrs TD is available - tickets booked already. Makes up for her working on Valentines day somewhat..

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Waw, just seen the product video above and i must say it's immensely well created with a sexy and classy feel to it and the products are highlighted superbly. Well done & thanks to the team behind it 👏 time to start saving as I've big plans for the collection 😄 the masquerade Anastasia masks stunning, hoping that it'll look great on me 😀 hubby loves it and really wants to buy it so as long as he loves the look happy days 😄💜xx

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Has this film died just wondering because no one's said about, is it that bad?

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Has this film died just wondering because no one's said about, is it that bad?

I think people are just wanting not to spoil it for others by talking about it, I guess its to start talking soon,

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

What are people's thoughts on the fifty shades remote control egg? Thinking about getting it for fun with my boyfriend

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

AlyBlue, I've seen many people talk about it, and it seems to ge great. Must be the most praised love egg at the moment :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I can recommend the love egg alyblue it is a great that is teasing,pleasurable and is a lot of fun. Here is my review of the egg if you wanted a read.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888&reviewid=132058#customer_reviews

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Can't believe I haven't got round to going to see this yet!! Desperate to see it :)
    Loving the toy range ! x

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

AlyBlue, I've seen many people talk about it, and it seems to ge great. Must be the most praised love egg at the moment :)

bondagegod wrote:

I can recommend the love egg alyblue it is a great that is teasing,pleasurable and is a lot of fun. Here is my review of the egg if you wanted a read.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888&reviewid=132058#customer_reviews

Thanks girls :). Read the reviews and now I know what I'm getting myself next payday ;), (just hoping to be picked for the sex toy tester...then I'll have two to play with with the boyfriend ;P) x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic AlyBlue glad you have decided which egg your are to buy. Look forward to hearing when you have purchased the egg.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.