1. Ask the Moderator: Reviews, Community & Pics

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I finally did it, I have completed the ROTM blog for September! 

Apologies for the wait, but all will be revealed tomorrow :) 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Congrats Leanne, no idea how you manage everything but if awards were given out for customer service you would win every time. Excited to see who’s been picked

Mr&Mrs Adventurous [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this isn't the correct place. I reviewed the finger Glurv a few weeks back and it's still showing as awaiting approval

Mr&Mrs Adventurous wrote:

Sorry if this isn't the correct place. I reviewed the finger Glurv a few weeks back and it's still showing as awaiting approval

Could be a glitch, in that case, it would be the glitches thread. 

But, i will look into it for you :) 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Mr&Mrs Adventurous wrote:

Could be a glitch, in that case, it would be the glitches thread. 

But, i will look into it for you :) 

Looks like it was missed when the item went live. Have now located it and set it free! 

Sorry, we have been launching so much I think I let that slip through.

Mr&Mrs Adventurous [sign in to see picture]

No worries Leanne I've only just noticed myself that it was like it x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I finally did it, I have completed the ROTM blog for September!

Apologies for the wait, but all will be revealed tomorrow :)

Roll on tomorrow!!! Xx

TandG [sign in to see picture]

After reading someone else the question about live review contender it has me excited to trial new items and put that added bit of effort into writing reviews.

Sometimes we feel we have failed ourselves as a couple in rushing to write a review because we have wanted to get it done. Our joint thoughts are discussed best reviews are written when we sit back and regather our thoughts a while after testing something.

Will LH ever consider an opportunity for customers to rewrite their reviews? If so how do they go about doing this?

We as a couple love reviewing items whether they have been purchased or trialled. Not all of our trialled items have been uploaded onto our account and we know that sometimes they don’t until they go live. So if there is a chance between when an item has been reviewed and hasn’t gone live is their scope to rewrite your review there also? We look forward to hearing your response Leanne.

Many thanks as always TandG

Rydeguy [sign in to see picture]

I'm new to this forum, and had a query how do you communicate with other members who have added you as a friend? It would be nice to send them a personal message.

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Leanne's new FAQs post has all the info about friends and why we dont have a chat function anymore. Helps make sense of some of the decommissioned elements of the forum.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1651027-forum-faqs/

TandG wrote:

Will LH ever consider an opportunity for customers to rewrite their reviews? If so how do they go about doing this?

We as a couple love reviewing items whether they have been purchased or trialled. Not all of our trialled items have been uploaded onto our account and we know that sometimes they don’t until they go live. So if there is a chance between when an item has been reviewed and hasn’t gone live is their scope to rewrite your review there also? We look forward to hearing your response Leanne.

Many thanks as always TandG

Hello 

The best thing to do is to write a new review and get in contact so we can take the old one down OR if it is a small edit/change/add then email me directly with the edit: community@lovehoney.co.uk and I can resolve for you :) 

There won't be a function to re-edit or add to reviews as our editors need to vet all reviews to make sure they are all OK before going live. Plus they make sure spelling and grammar is all good. 

Hope this helps and sorry for the late reply, I missed this question! Had my head in wedding mode obvs - haha! 

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey leanne

Back in November I did a secret tester review for a **removed **(hope this is the right place to ask this btw) Has this product gone live yet,my lovely? I can't find it or my review anywhere? x

LadySpider wrote:

Hey leanne

Back in November I did a secret tester review for a **removed **(hope this is the right place to ask this btw) Has this product gone live yet,my lovely? I can't find it or my review anywhere? x

LS, I have had to edit your post and emailed you about this too. 

Please see Secret Tester FAQs: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451514-secret-testers-faq/. This answers your question. 

Reminder to all a secret tester is just that, secret. PLEASE do not post it on any social media platforms, including this one! 

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

Hey leanne

LS, I have had to edit your post and emailed you about this too.

Please see Secret Tester FAQs: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451514-secret-testers-faq/. This answers your question.

Reminder to all a secret tester is just that, secret. PLEASE do not post it on any social media platforms, including this one!

Sorry Leanne - I really wasn't thinking -won't happen again lovely xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Not really an ask to more of an alert really.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962&reviewid=207926#customer_reviews

Not really a review more of a request for free items 🙄

RosyCheek wrote:

Not really an ask to more of an alert really.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962&reviewid=207926#customer_reviews

Not really a review more of a request for free items 🙄

Thank you. Action has been taken yes

As it has been well over a year since the MOTM was discontinued is it now possible to remove the banner on the upload photos page and the captions on product description pages where it still states upload your photos to be in with the chance of winning.

I think a year is long enough to sort this really.

Just my opinion 😋

lovingnewtoys wrote:

As it has been well over a year since the MOTM was discontinued is it now possible to remove the banner on the upload photos page and the captions on product description pages where it still states upload your photos to be in with the chance of winning.

I think a year is long enough to sort this really.

Just my opinion 😋

Sadly, not my place to do so. But I have let relevant people know.

Thank you x

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, this might seem a silly question but it is genuine. I have some reviews to write from before I lost weight, of course I will be writting them as the size that I was at the time and the experience that I had but I want to know if I write it as past tense or present as to avoid confusion? Apologies for the silly question.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.