• Ask the Moderator: Reviews, Community & Pics

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, hopefully I'm in the right place.

I just submitted a review for the large bondage storage bag. When scoring, I only get the choice of Overall (5/5), but then I have to rate how fun it is, and how romantic it is, of which it's unsurprisingly neither.

Presumably that's there because the bag shares a category with other items that can be scored as such; but can some N/A options be added there?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Hi Leanne, hopefully I'm in the right place.

I just submitted a review for the large bondage storage bag. When scoring, I only get the choice of Overall (5/5), but then I have to rate how fun it is, and how romantic it is, of which it's unsurprisingly neither.

Presumably that's there because the bag shares a category with other items that can be scored as such; but can some N/A options be added there?

Heya 

This comes down to the category selected fro an item. Sadly I can not change any details on this as the buyer's and online trading decide where the item may sit best for sales. 

N/A is a great suggestion & I will pop that forward with review ideas. However only the overall rating is shown on the site and the other marks goven are used for internal feedback. Usually we can work out if the markings are relevant or not :) 

Tiger Dick wrote:

Not sure where to post so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. Has LH stopped doing the daily emails? Always looked forward to seeing what's on offer but they seemed to have stopped reaching my inbox for the past week or so.

Looking at your account we need you to set back up for deal of the day. Sorry about that.

Please contact Customer care to arrange or sign back up in your account for deal of the day. 

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Not sure where to post so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. Has LH stopped doing the daily emails? Always looked forward to seeing what's on offer but they seemed to have stopped reaching my inbox for the past week or so.

Looking at your account we need you to set back up for deal of the day. Sorry about that.

Please contact Customer care to arrange or sign back up in your account for deal of the day.

Signed up again, will see what the morning brings.. Thx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

I submitted a review yesterday for The Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Realistic Dildo 9 inch in Flesh Brown and received an email this morning to say that my review was live but when I clicked on the link the review is showing on the same product but not in the flesh brown colour.

I checked it again on What's New in Sex Toys and the flesh brown option is still showing no reviews and my review is live on the Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Realistic Dildo 9 inch in flesh pink I suppose you could call it.

Just wondered if this is going to cause any confusion .

wildflower wrote:

Hi Leanne,

I submitted a review yesterday for The Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic Dildo 9 inch in Flesh Brown and received an email this morning to say that my review was live but when I clicked on the link the review is showing on the same product but not in the flesh brown colour.

I checked it again on What's New in Sex Toys and the flesh brown option is still showing no reviews and my review is live on the Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic Dildo 9 inch in flesh pink I suppose you could call it.

Just wondered if this is going to cause any confusion .

Hello 

It was against the flesh pink one - I have now moved it across. Give it half hour to update this change yes

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne

Sinfully Sam [sign in to see picture]

Hi there.

I submitted two reviews for lingerie earlier this month. I believe that they were accepted, as i had emails that linked back to the reviews themselves. However, it's been a couple of weeks now, and they still haven't appeared on my profile page. Is this normal? Will they ever? If this is a common problem, I apologise, as I haven't been keeping up with the site updates as well as I'd have liked, but I'm trying to get involved again, and really just wondered what had happened there.

I do hope this is the right place to ask this. I apologise in advance if not. :)

Thank you~

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hi sinfully Sam

There is a on going issue with reviews showing up on profile pages which lovehoney are trying to fix as long as the reviews are showing up on the product pages then it not a urgent issue.

Tony McA [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm having difficulty setting a profile picture. The file I'm trying to use is a 90kb JPEG, but every time I get an error on my edit profile page that says "There was a problem uploading your image" without any additional explanation. Am I doing something wrong?

Tony McA [sign in to see picture]

Ah, never mind, just saw it's a known technical issue. Thought I was just being dense! Haha!

Heya all 

Please do got to the GLITCHES thread for anything that seems to be an issue. I am unable to assist on this as that would be a tech support request.

If you are unsure where to post please pop a look at the welcome thread too.

Many Thanks heart

The real cheeky monkey [sign in to see picture]

We have wrote a few reviews now on a range of items, would it be possible for you to provide any feedback as we are keen to inhance the quality of our reviews and therefore become testers to the best of our ability.

Many thanks 😀

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

The real cheeky monkey wrote:

We have wrote a few reviews now on a range of items, would it be possible for you to provide any feedback as we are keen to inhance the quality of our reviews and therefore become testers to the best of our ability.

Many thanks 😀

Leanne, I hope you don't mind me offering an answer here as I am sure many people would like feedback on their reviews, but it would be impossible for you to answer them all.

The real cheeky monkey - you could try having a read through the winning reviews on the blog to give you a better idea of what LH are looking for from reviewers - hopefully this link will take you to the right place - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/competitions/

Also have a read of this guide https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/17/how-to-write-a-great-product-review/

Hope this helps - have fun reviewing xx

Also, if reviewing lingerie give an idea of your own size height etc and how well the item fits xx

JGHunter [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has been already asked, but my profile pic on forums is still the default grey head, rather than the picture I uploaded, how do I set it to be the one I uploaded?

JGHunter wrote:

Sorry if this has been already asked, but my profile pic on forums is still the default grey head, rather than the picture I uploaded, how do I set it to be the one I uploaded?

Hello 

Sure, you need to log in and under the section Lovehoey Community select edit your profle. 

This is where you can add or change your profilr image. There will be a button that states choose file, select this and upload away. 

Check out the rules and all should be fine :) 

JGHunter [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

JGHunter wrote:

Hello

Sure, you need to log in and under the section Lovehoey Community select edit your profle.

This is where you can add or change your profilr image. There will be a button that states choose file, select this and upload away.

Check out the rules and all should be fine :)

Thanks! Figured it out now.

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Hi leanne is there any difference in power for the doxy and the die cast version that's more expensive?

Also I had a tester question, I was sent something to test ages ago which arrived just as i was moving house and then had abit of a rough pregnancy so i completely forgot about reviewing it. I noticed it said i still needed to review it when i was flickimng threw lovehoney so I have now but it's discontinued and given it's been so long does that mean i won't be able to be a tester again? All other products I was lucky enough to test i did review in a normal amount of time :)

MrandMrsAndy wrote:

Hi leanne is there any difference in power for the doxy and the die cast version that's more expensive?

Also I had a tester question, I was sent something to test ages ago which arrived just as i was moving house and then had abit of a rough pregnancy so i completely forgot about reviewing it. I noticed it said i still needed to review it when i was flickimng threw lovehoney so I have now but it's discontinued and given it's been so long does that mean i won't be able to be a tester again? All other products I was lucky enough to test i did review in a normal amount of time :)

Hi There

I can help you with the review question as that is what this thread is for :) 

This will have had an impact an testers being sent to you if no communication has been made regarding delay in getting the review to us.

Who did you speak with regarding needing extra time? 

Thanks for letting me know

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

I didn't contact anyone unfortunatly, I was extremely ill and just went off the grid pretty much.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.