• Ask the Moderator: Reviews, Community & Pics

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

Can a review be altered after it is Posted? I posted one that I thought I had given five stars to but it only showed two stars.We really liked the product so I am sorry my star rating came out wrong.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne

Sorry if I have asked this question before but I cant see to remember how to "cut and paste" the products,when I do it just comes up in black (not blue) and can not be opened up.

Thank you

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Can you only add a direct link to one of your reviews if it is actually showing in your review list?

I ask because it is not only tester items that are missing from my list, but purchased items aswell, and I was asked specifically about an item by another member and tried to add a direct link to my own review but it just directed to the entire reviews page.

No biggie - just curious xxx

Sorry if wrong thread - at my age it's easy to get confused!!!!!

Hello 

It can be done on our system with the review id reference. Each review has a unique ID in the URL such as 160621... Somethign along those lines. 

If you desperately needed a review pop me a mail and I will get the review id for you along with the URL.

Hope this may help until we have some sort of fix in place. 

Wrinkly wrote:

Can a review be altered after it is Posted? I posted one that I thought I had given five stars to but it only showed two stars.We really liked the product so I am sorry my star rating came out wrong.

Hello 

We can edit a review on your behalf or you can submit a new one and we can remove the old.

Either way let me know at community@lovehoney.co.uk with all the details (review, product etc) 

I will then reslove in which ever manner you like :) 

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Hi Leanne

Sorry if I have asked this question before but I cant see to remember how to "cut and paste" the products,when I do it just comes up in black (not blue) and can not be opened up.

Thank you

Heya 

No problem.

So you need to copy the URL from the product page and then use our link icon. It's the world with the link in front of it. Pop the URL in there and it will turn into a hyper link once you have posted. 

I have a picture I uploaded that is staying at "proccessing" for a long time. I see from an earlier post that your reply to a similar posting was" the picture was too close up" I have read the conditions for picture postings and thought that my photo would be accepted, there is no direct view of a penis and there is definitely no erection through the clothing to view, the nature of the Thong is that some outline will be visible, is even this not acceptable.

My wife and I love the Breakaway thong and I wanted to show it off on my photos, I would hate to think the only way to do this was to photshop the image to bland it all out..

Wrinkly wrote:

I have a picture I uploaded that is staying at "proccessing" for a long time. I see from an earlier post that your reply to a similar posting was" the picture was too close up" I have read the conditions for picture postings and thought that my photo would be accepted, there is no direct view of a penis and there is definitely no erection through the clothing to view, the nature of the Thong is that some outline will be visible, is even this not acceptable.

My wife and I love the Breakaway thong and I wanted to show it off on my photos, I would hate to think the only way to do this was to photshop the image to bland it all out..

Hi There 

I am sorry this was not approved. There is too much on show. Too much visable of a certain area.

Apologies but this image will continue to show as processing unless removed by yourself.

xmf86 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, so apologies in advance if not. It doesn't really seem a "glitch" as such, more just a website feature that hasn't been implented. I also tried to see if it has been brought up before, but couldn't see any mention.

Is there any way that LH can make users' wishlists universal across all its different regional sites? As I'm in Ireland, I mainly use the .eu site for my purchases, yet I enjoy logging into the .co.uk site to participate in the community features such as the forums (they don't appear on the .eu page). My username and password is the same and is accepted on both sites, and all of my order and account information is automatically synched between both sites too.

Yet any wishlists created on the .eu site cannot be accessed when logged in with the .co.uk site, and vice versa. It's only a minor annoyance, but if it was something that could be fixed easily then it would be much appreciated!

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne. Not sure if this is the right place to post but the first review on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36402 by Audrianna87, seems to be a mix of two reviews, one for a dress and one for the gown so I'm not sure if there's a glitch somewhere and it's merged the two together.

Only the first couple of paragraphs seem to be affected.

Thanks GnJ

Heya 

I have removed the first part of the review. 

Not sure what review it has come from sadly, it may just have been an error the editors did not spot. 
    Thanks for letting us know. 

Hye,

I was just wondering what I can do with "friends" on the group. I had accepted a number of memebers as friends from their request but can't see that I can do anything with that friendship appart from access their profile quickly from my friends list.

Can I message them or anything like that?

Wrinkly wrote:

Hye,

I was just wondering what I can do with "friends" on the group. I had accepted a number of memebers as friends from their request but can't see that I can do anything with that friendship appart from access their profile quickly from my friends list.

Can I message them or anything like that?

Hello 

The friend option has been kept from the old style forum , when we did allow private messaging. 

Sadly messaging had to be removed due to some naughty people and the sharing of inappropriate images that others maybe did not want to see. Also made it very hard for us to moderate, so it has gone to never return. 

Now the friend request gives everyone a warm fuzzy feeling to know you wish to add them. Not forgetting making it easier for you to find their profile to check up on forum posts they have made or maybe replied to. 

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Do I need to belong to a certain group in order to read the thread on Bondage and Essentials? Whenever I click on the link it always bring me to a SORRY MESSAGE.

4Uonly wrote:

Do I need to belong to a certain group in order to read the thread on Bondage and Essentials? Whenever I click on the link it always bring me to a SORRY MESSAGE.

Hmm oh no ! 

Could you let me know what the thread is called please ? 

We have no groups here so as long as you are signed in all areas are accesable ( Unless removed by me) 

May be one for the tech team under glitches thread 

I have had another photo that is stuck on processing, apparently considerred too explicit or something. There is no defined penis shape, definitely no erection, in fact it is no more explicit or revealing than in the advert for the product on the web site, this doesn't seem fair, especially when there are photos posted by other members last december where the penis is clearly visible through the clothing's net material.

When I bought the break away thong your web site offers a challenge to post a picture wearing it for a potential £100 prize

Wrinkly wrote:

I have had another photo that is stuck on processing, apparently considerred too explicit or something. There is no defined penis shape, definitely no erection, in fact it is no more explicit or revealing than in the advert for the product on the web site, this doesn't seem fair, especially when there are photos posted by other members last december where the penis is clearly visible through the clothing's net material.

When I bought the break away thong your web site offers a challenge to post a picture wearing it for a potential £100 prize

I am really sorry to hear you do not agree with the approval process. If you do see something that should not be up do report it - it is the best way for us to see it to remove it (some do slip through the net sadly) . I will send you a direct email with details on why your image was not approved. 

There was a model of the month contest, we have decided to no longer run this due to image issues around use of pics etc. As soon as Valentine's day has been processed and we have worked hard helping the warehouse the contest details shall be removed for good. 

Sorry you missed out on this competition. 

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Leanne, is there actually a way to report photos? I just took a quick glance and I'm not sure I see an option under Member Photos

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

Leanne, is there actually a way to report photos? I just took a quick glance and I'm not sure I see an option under Member Photos

In the past we've been told to either report a thread they've commented on, or talk to live chat or to email the community address.

If it's not an avatar pic though, then it goes through moderation before being released onto the profile

Sum Sub wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

In the past we've been told to either report a thread they've commented on, or talk to live chat or to email the community address.

If it's not an avatar pic though, then it goes through moderation before being released onto the profile

All of this ^ 

When you do report please include as much inoframtion as possible as the full thread will be reported not just the section that has been clicked on. 

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Not sure where to post so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. Has LH stopped doing the daily emails? Always looked forward to seeing what's on offer but they seemed to have stopped reaching my inbox for the past week or so.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.