£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. £30

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I hope so!

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

I believe there are clauses in retail that if items are offered at a discount for considerable periods of time they have to by law be sold for full price. I'm guessing July / August are quieter months for LH, kids off school, holidays, money being spent on family activities so now a good time to apply this. I'm guessing end Aug / Oct plenty more good offers in the run up to the "C" word.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps there should be a "Lovehoney Prime" type of system where regular customers get benefits and good delivery options?

Choconala [sign in to see picture]

I noticed yesterday after placing an order but for me it didn't really matter, you can buy 2 items and spend £30 easy xx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Like others have mentioned I did used to buy more products from lovehoney when free delivery was only £10. I would love to see free delivery offers by lovehoney from time to time.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

To be fair on Lovehoney standard £2.95 postage is excellent especially when many companies out there do not offer one year of free returns.

If I want to place an order though I will have to make sure my basket hits £30 now, cause I hate wasting money on postage (unless I need next day delivery).

I am sad to see DOTW go but being completely honest I think I've only used it once ever. More forum members are asking for better fresher deals so of course LH are going to change things up. Sadly they can't please everyone...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Does anyone know if you still get free delivery with a purely OH points order?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Glad I saw this thread now, unfortunately means I wont be placing as many orders :'( I also dont have the high street alterative on my town so I guess ill have to save to place more orders, dissappointed no notice was given thou.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Couldn't give two hoots ove the £30 postage myself, but the voucher codes on 3rd party sites all seem to have expired....?

£10 off £30 and 25% off a spend of £85+ have both gone 😞

[suspended user]

suspended user

I imagine they've been ended because of the crazy bundle deals Mr Squid, I iamgine they or wosmething similar will be back when the crazy deals are done

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

+1 Squid, all the good vouchers are gone. It's pain in the ass to find one that's usable :(

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

True, hope those boxes sell out soon!

I did find a 20% Tenga with free delivery over £20. Haven't tested it, but even without buying any Tenga products you can presumably just have free delivery over £20?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

True, hope those boxes sell out soon!

Three bundles have gone already so I don't think it's going to take much longer :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I miss DOTW

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I miss DOTW

Me too. I used to love seeing what DOTW was changed to on a Wednesday ( sad. I know) and it often spurred me on to finally make a purchase if I was dithering about getting something. With that little extra incentive to buy it often just sealed the deal for me but I suppose all good things come to an end eventually and hopefully Lovehoney has some more fresh, exciting offers on the way :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think we should be informed about such drastic changes in all honesty. I'm not alone in expressing that it was a shocker (so many overnight changes that affect loyal customers.)

I don't mind paying £3 postage personally although being on a budget, its hardly expensive. I'll not stop ordering because of it.

Shame about dotw as it was always fun looking, but in all honesty I don't remember ever buying one.

Hope the offer codes return too.

The dotds of late have been really great, way more interesting like they used to be. This is fantastic to see and I'm very grateful. And reckon I'll be ordering more because of them! 💖xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I think £2.95 is extremely reasonable, given how much a lot of companies charge. The packaging alone must cost a fair bit and as Stu pointed out, the returns policy is second to none.

I suppose it could put some peopole off ordering smaller single items but the amount can always be made up wit essential such as lubes etc x

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

To be honest id buy more from love honey if postage was free,

I tend to buy small stuff from local shops as paying postage would make products more expensive than the high street.

Guess I will have to save up for more expensive and lavish items :)

Love honey need a shop in every city lol :)

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I agree. This is definitely a bummer. I'm a student, but even with the discount I struggle to reach and justify the £20 minimum, let alone a £30 one. Plus, I hate having to pay shipping as everyone does. I completely understand why LH had to do this, and I will certainly remain a customer, but it is a little frustrating that I had no heads up. I wouldn't have put off my purchase had I known this would have changed. Now I can't really afford to get to the minimum postage this month and will have to keep saving. Oh well. Sh** happens.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

CoughDrop wrote:

1 - Why did you give absolutely no notice of these changes when you could have easily explained them?

2 - Are you going to listen to your loyal customers and publish any new changes or offer removals before they are implemented rather than try and justify them to upset customers later on?

Please reply LH, it would be most appreciated!!

Hey There 

Apologies for the delay, I have been away on holibobs. 

Thank you for addressing these questions to us. Please do feel free to contact customer care in regards to direct questions. 

Many thanks for the comments and suggestions, they are all passed on. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.