• £30

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Is now the new amount you need to spend for free delivery. :/

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Yes I noticed this when I placed an order yesterday :(

No pre-warning or anything. you would at least expect them to let their customers know things are changing. :(

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

It is unfortunate but delivery costs are on the increase .You have to factor these in when you order anything form the internet these days . In some circumstances it works out cheaper going to a shop on the high street.

For us it will mean fewer orders but higher value instead. Basics such as lube we will probably go else where on the high street if we find we are running out and not ready for an order.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I dont think it's such a biggy. Postage costs are on the increase. It's not as though it's £50 for free postage, or a flate rate of £5.95 like other online outlets charge.

It certainly won't stop me ordering.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Was oddly disappointed to see this. I know it makes no difference really as I can just buy £18 odd worth of products and round it up to £20 with the postage and make basically the same orders I had been. But it still feels like a loss! Oh well, at least now the pressure to make bigger orders to get to the free postage mark is gone since I can't stretch to £30 every order.

It's still cheaper for me to buy essentials here and pay the postage oddly enough, as to get any lube or condoms other than durex I need to pop on a train. Postage is way cheaper than a train fare (which is just over a tenner). There's my random small town annoyance for the day! Lol

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

If anything I'll probably spend a little less, rather looking to round up a £16 order I'll probably just pay a few quid, same if it's a £23 order but time will tell, at the end of the day as said before its the same everywhere online, costs increase and the pound is weak. I expect we'd complain more if the products themselves increased dramatically in price...

When it increased from £10 to £20 there was huge uproar, and I stood by and defended the decision. I don't think I can this time. I rarely spend any more than £20 a time. I just can't afford high end items. I only order lingerie.

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Find it strange that this increase follows on so quickly after the last one. Got to fund the new Oz office somehow !

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I use to buy a lot more when it was £10.. little bits and pieces, deal of the day with extras.. lingerie ect and then it went to £20 and I bought less.

Guess I'll only be buying now unless I really want something because I find myself buying else where lately because not only is the postage cheaper but there are better deals too.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Don't see an issue myself, postage costs are a fortune, amd once you factor in a % of anticipated pre-paid returns etc it's still an absolute bargain for us as customers.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i agree with wild cherry i bought a lot more when free and when it was £10, i dont know how they can justify the minimum cost of £2.95 even if just buying 1 pair of knickers which is the cost of a first class stamp, i think it should go on size and weight of items bought, i work in the courier business so know there is a lot of profit in people charging these prices for P&P. i will just put things in my basket and when i reach the minimum limit is when i shall buy, if those items are deleted then i just wait until my basket reaches the amount, shame as when they have a sale and items are a tenner or fiver its great to want to buy but now been put of with how much the minimum is

I agree wildcherry, there are some really good deals around and lingerie is becoming more of a high street seller and you can get some good stuff really cheap if you shop around.

I hardly ever place an order but when I do, the postage matters to me as I watch what I spend.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Seriously guys? Without telling us?
    *sadface*

Exactly faireh.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Yeah sadly I can see orders decreasing for me now.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

If only Lovehoney had bought controlling shares in Royal Mail. The hardest thing to remove from people's lives is that that is given for FREE.
    This all sounds like threats. Still have the best returns policy in the world👍🏼

wizdot [sign in to see picture]

May have lost an order. I had 3 for £15 knickers waiting for a deal of day or something to take my fancy (or OH) to get the order over £20. I might have to wait a while now.

I get what you're saying Stu, and we shouldn't knock the free-ness of anything as we all love a freebie. But I'm like it with 99% of my online shopping, if postage is too much I won't bother buying. Even if it's tesco groceries, I'd prefer a £1 or £2 slot than a £4 or £5 one ;)

And I'm more miffed that no pre warning went out (my phone tried to change warning to wanking...)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I am very sorry to hear some of you are not happy with the change made last week to the free shipping price.

If you do spend under the required amount delivery in the UK is still only £2.95 which we think is great considering the costs for dispatching orders. As a business we do have to cover our costs for delivery.

We offer a great returns policy, 24/7 customer care, a community, fantastic offers and hugely competitive prices and we do need to make the balance work somehow or we won't be able to keep offering these services.

As always we welcome your input and all feedback is taken on board.

We would like to thank you for expressing your concerns around this change.

Many thanks for your time and understanding.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.