• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Secret Tester's FAQ

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

BIG BUMP ON THIS 

Sarah&james [sign in to see picture]

Hi leanne r we able to test now u did say that we had to have our review live which I think we have now

Sarah&james wrote:

Hi leanne r we able to test now u did say that we had to have our review live which I think we have now

If you are interested in becoming a sex toy tester you are on the right track by reviewing and being a part of the community. 
    You should continue by reviewing some of the toys you already own and love and also participate in the forums. If we feel that your reviews are well written, honest and informative and that you have contributed positively to the forums, you may then be selected to receive free toys to review for Lovehoney.
    Please also ensure you put your address in your profile. If we don't have your current address, we can't send you products (even if we really wanted to)! 
    For more information about sex toy reviews, please visit 
    Unfortunately just because you have live reviews does not mean you will automatically be picked. 
    Good luck! 
    TandG [sign in to see picture]

As per usual very clear instructions. Keep up the awesome work it's very much appreciated

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Ooopps just realised I had added some to the wrong list that were not on the tester page!

All sorted now :)

Andila [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

KarlsGirl78 wrote:

Read and understood, all my testing reviews have been done thoroughly and on time in the past and cover every area imaginable. Haven't test run anything for ages so hoping my list gets looked at soon. Fingers crossed

Your tester list is too long, I will never be able to send you anything with that many on your list.

Please make sure it is all relevant items from the weekly lists: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

All info is detailed here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1577025-reviewing-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to/

I am interested in reviewing and have added a few things to a list, what is the ideal list length? Can I add lingerie to the list? Just trying to get my head around it, thank you!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Andila wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

KarlsGirl78 wrote:

Read and understood, all my testing reviews have been done thoroughly and on time in the past and cover every area imaginable. Haven't test run anything for ages so hoping my list gets looked at soon. Fingers crossed

Your tester list is too long, I will never be able to send you anything with that many on your list.

Please make sure it is all relevant items from the weekly lists: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

All info is detailed here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1577025-reviewing-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to/

I am interested in reviewing and have added a few things to a list, what is the ideal list length? Can I add lingerie to the list? Just trying to get my head around it, thank you!

If you read the info on those links you will learn everything you need to know. You should only add things to the list that are on the testers list currently. You can find the current list of available products on the first link. Your list also needs to be set to public so Leanne can see it :)

Bex21 [sign in to see picture]

My hubby and I would love to test and review items, we will give and honest opinion

Andila [sign in to see picture]

Thank you! Got my list up and running, so fingers crossed :)

If you are interested in becoming a sex toy tester you are on the right track by being a part of the community. 
    You should continue by reviewing some of the toys you already own and love and also participate in the forums. If we feel that your reviews are well written, honest and informative and that you have contributed positively to the forums, you may then be selected to receive free toys to review for Lovehoney.
    Please also ensure you put your address in your profile. If we don't have your current address, we can't send you products (even if we really wanted to)! 
    For more information about sex toy reviews, please visit 
    Unfortunately just because you have live reviews does not mean you will automatically be picked. 
    Good luck! 
    Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the added info have reread it all. :)

Would love to test for LH I continue to buy from you and have always loved what I bought :)

New Question added: 

Do I need state in my review that I am a tester? 

That is up to you if you wish to mention it. However, we would rather you use the space to talk about the product itself. If you are testing lingerie maybe use that space to talk about your dress size/cup size/height and the size received - this is far more helpful. 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Bump 👍.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I've just got back from being away with work for a few months so im sure my OH would be massively appricative for something to test together!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.