1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

kitsune [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

One area of the market I think you are missing out on is the trans / cd market.

I would love it and i’m sure i’m not alone if you could consider stocking or making an own brand Gaff. (Used to hide the dangly bits). These are very hard to find in the UK market normally and extremely hard to find in a feminine flattering design.

Potentially if you did get uptake for CD/Trans clients then high quality wigs and potentially breast forms could extend the range.

All the best,

Rob/Amber

welshlovers72 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, don't know if this thread is being monitored or not? Thought I'd ask a question anyway. My good lady owns a satisfyer 2 which we purchased from Lovehoney. It's her favourite toy. I wondered why Lovehoney no longer sell their products? https://us.satisfyer.com/us/brands/satisfyer/ Their products look really luxurious and well designed.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Due to the size some of the items LH doesn't ship oversea. If customers are willing to pay for additional freight forwarding charges, can this be arranged.

nigram [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of more Male Lingerie items....please ??

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

It's been far too long since Lovehoney have introduced any new glass or steel dildo's. Even better please bring out some colourful glass dildos.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

Hi is it possible for l h to sell more types of ball stretchers in stainless Steel Olso what nigram asked for

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Its been a while so if this is better suited to a different thread let me know but I've just done a lingerie splurge and noticed there is NO high waisted underwear in my size (18/20) :( I know there's a stigma that a high waist mean a granny pants but mesh, lace, pvc, wet look, crotchless, cut out, etc can all make them super sexy and provide more cover and support for girls with a tummy like myself.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Its been a while so if this is better suited to a different thread let me know but I've just done a lingerie splurge and noticed there is NO high waisted underwear in my size (18/20) :( I know there's a stigma that a high waist mean a granny pants but mesh, lace, pvc, wet look, crotchless, cut out, etc can all make them super sexy and provide more cover and support for girls with a tummy like myself.

Have you considered https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39341 the knickers are pretty high waisted.
    CuriousPirate [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a specific product in mind but I would love more couples games to be made. Just fun games with filthy forfeits or tasks. I have a couple and they are mainly geared towards new couples or strengthening a relationship. I would love to see some fun creative ones. I don't know - like kinky twister, strip connect 4 or rude rummy 😂 I think there is a gap in the whole market for something fun like this. Maybe even a game that links to a toy! Now that would be exciting!

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

I see doxy are releasing butt plugs. Will that be something lovehoney will get in?

Trine [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to see more sissy type items, A quick search shows a blog about it and maybe 4 items that are just ok.. In the mens underwear, you have some red and a few white items but be nice to see something for men in pink (and frilly) :D

HunnyMonster29 [sign in to see picture]

Can we get more fantasy themed toys, please? As someone who isn't a fan of realistic toys, I'm starving for something weird and wonderful on here, lol

I love my Tantus Curve. Could we get the Tantus Magma? That looks like fun :)

ghostonghost [sign in to see picture]
    Slippywhenwet69 [sign in to see picture]

I’d love it if LH stocked these http://www.cottelli.com/cottelli/product/25100735601_open-nude-tights And this. http://www.cottelli.com/cottelli/product/02054270000_glitter-dress-long I’d happily be a tester.

Sappphire [sign in to see picture]

I’ve been after the Lily for a while, a crowd-funded, gorgeous vibrator that looks like a flower.

https://www.fleurotics.com 

As far as I know it’s only being sold in one Canadian retailer (Nox) and one American retailer (Spectrum Boutique), but I imagine it’d be pretty popular if LH sold it!

Would also love it if LH stocker the Clandestine toys. They look like beautiful little sting rays, with large surfaces for wand like stimulation as well as wings for pinpointing.

https://clandestinedevices.com 

And the Ruby Glow, a mini saddle style vibrator for those who enjoy riding/humping. Hands free, perfect for people who aren’t able to use traditional because of weakness or mobility and can be used with underwear on.

https://www.therubyglow.com 

Finally, the Enby, created and stocked only at Wild Flower. Toy can be used traditionally but also by riding/humping. Flexible enough to also be used as a kind of stroker.

https://wildflowersex.com/products/enby 

All of these toys would be great for people who aren’t into penis shaped toys, those in transition, identify as non-binary or dislike gendered toys. Would also be great for people who can’t/don’t use penetrative toys or live with vulva pain/vaginismus!

CaptainHammer [sign in to see picture]

Any chance you could stock the Ohnut?  Its a cock-ring/ better sex device thats had rave reviews - think it would sit well with LH users and hard to find a reputable seller in GB.

MsR [sign in to see picture]

Nice sexy knickers (not a thong) with either crotch poppers or a side fastening (not a bow - something which still gives a clean line under clothes). Something for daily wear as well as the bedroom.

Due to popular demand on a Lingerie thread!

Don't know if such a thing exists, but if not it ought to and I would be happy to advice / test as I'm sure others would, too.

Definitely a gap in the market!

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

Tantus panty play vibrator looks amazing!

Delightful87 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with MsR. Something with poppers at the crotch would be great for daily wear. I love my boy shorts but sometimes you want something a bit naughtier without having everything open. Definite gap in the market...no pun intended 🤣

Deve&Debe [sign in to see picture]

Glans cock rings in different sizes if possible

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.