1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

8258oshe [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne, any chance we could get more of Mapale's wet look lingerie in, i've already bought a couple of their pieces for my SO to wear but would like more.

Many thanks x

ulysses [sign in to see picture]

Hi, please can you have a look at this thread I started about the design of rabbits, in particular to positioning of "ears" - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1727971-rabbits-and-clit-ears/. I'd like to see different design of rabbits with ears positioned further out and longer.

Raptured [sign in to see picture]

There's a lot of bridal style lingerie for sale now on Lovehoney which is great but there just don't seem to be the right coloured stockings/holdups to go with it. Are there any plans to add stockings in ivory or champagne to better match the sets that are available?

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I second this! :-p

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

This please please please!!!  :-)

https://www.fleshjack.eu/products/milan-christopher

DaveCanHasFun [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne! I sent these links to customer service but I’ve been told this thread is also good for product requests. The Icon Brands/Cocky Boys Helmet Head range is the best butt plug I’ve found. They are almost impossible to get in the U.K. and I’ve only found one place that stocks them. Unfortunately it’s not lovehoney! http://iconbrands.com/?q=product-line/helmet-heads https://www.bedtimeheaven.co.uk/sex-toys/Helmet-Head-X-Large-Glass-Butt-Plug/14103/ I have the XL in black and I have to say it’s near perfect. Slips up with a lovely pop and the shape both inside and out keeps it firmly in place. I’ve sat down for long periods, lay down, walked, driven, bent and stretched loads and even gone for a short jog! All activities that have forced every other plug in or out. The butt plug moves with me and I have total confidence it won’t slip out or in! This is a day plug I can rely on 100% If there was any way you could stock the whole L to XXXL range I’d buy the lot!

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Gran wrote:

Hi. I think I've asked about this before, but I couldn't see my post, just skimming through. So apologies if I'm repeating myself. I've looked everywhere for a strapless with a slim (no more than 3" circumference) anal part. A small butt plug behind the vaginal part would be awesome, and would help keep the thing aligned! I'm sure my SO cant be the only man who loves anal, but simply can't take anything girthy. It's length he wants. Thanks

I think this may be as close as you can get , a little bigger than what you asked for . I like your idea of a small butt plug "for stability" , not to mention a bit more pleasure for user .  https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37750. I started out smaller , but gradually have been able to take a larger diameter without trouble . 

SlimeCoveredCow [sign in to see picture]

A few more Butt Plugs with tails would be nice. (ESPECIALLY with larger plugs!)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Chokers with interchangeable letters, I want one which I can put the name to suit our moods and session. We had a choker a while ago which had plastic letter clips and my partner would put words or sentences on and leave it on the dresser so we knew such as “bad girl” or “be gentle” 

Also the new squirting fleshlights and the fleshlight launch product for auto penetration and stimulation. 

costumes would be nice to see the fantasy range get a little bigger, many moons ago you had a selection of princess costumes and fairies etc which would be amazing as we have been on a health kick and most of our costumes have been chucked away as my partner has gone down two sizes ☺️

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for Fleshlight Launch please.

Behind Closed Doors [sign in to see picture]

The new range of King Cock Dildos are AMAZING!

"Chubby" & "Mega Girthy" are just about perfect size wise.....however if you could make one out of the CyberSkin (same material as used on Gonzo) I think you would have made the ultimate dildo ever.

Keep up the great work 

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I love bubble bath and noticed sliquid have one will you be stocking it?

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

I love the new rubber look bits but they don't go up to my size ! I'm gutted. A few more plus size rubber latex lingerie would be Awsome preety please !! The few on the site at the moment that are plus size don't seem plus size friendly as the bottom of the stomach is cut out on most. Cheers JoJo

Sam83 [sign in to see picture]

Would you consider a range of Wand belts or harnesses for hands free / forced orgasms? 

Also an O-ring or spider gag, that was super duper extra large, as even the Xl ones generally arnt big enough for some girthy guys. 

:) :) 

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I would love for Lovehoney to make their own dual density dildos like the mustang vixen etc but at a price that's more affordable.

Just a Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I'd love more coloured/patterned glass dildos 👌 I also agree with purring tiger

KinkyHedonistCouple [sign in to see picture]

Sybian +100 votes... This is my dream purchase, I would love to buy it from you when it happens!! If you could tie this in with a finance deal from a partner company, I am sure this would be a huge money spinner.  There is also the Motorbunny which is significantly cheaper and higher rated, although I don't have enough info to say whether it is a good competitor or not, as of yet. I realise postage would be an issue but when you want to drop over a grand on a sex toy, £20 on top is the last of my worries. 

I would love more variety of top end bondage gear, I tend to avoid the 'beginner' stuff as it doesn't stand up to the punishment I put it through quite often. I have seen more and more of this lately, and in fact have just been chosen to review a wonderful looking gag, so you are probably going more down this path anyway.

The Zeus Twighlight Violet e stim wand - it seems like you may stock a similar item on the American site, so again perhaps this is on the way, fingers crossed!

Highly rated steel fixings for those of us looking into suspension bondage or swings - I am having to trawl hardware sites and learn about load ratings in order to do this myself and ensure it is rated highly enough to not risk injury to my subs - If it was available as a package which is fit for purpose I could buy with confidence.

Seems this list has turned into a wish-list, but these are all items I have been looking to buy. As a loyal customer, I know I would have bought these already from you if I could have, 

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

I would love for Lovehoney to make their own dual density dildos like the mustang vixen etc but at a price that's more affordable.

Ooh I love this idea!! Dual density silicone is the best. +1.

Would be even better if available in darker flesh tones or colours as the Vixen ones are mostly stocked in the lightest colour option and they don’t appeal to me as much.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We really need to try some more dual density toys 😢 so id love of LH stocked some

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

I would love a clitoral sucker that has a bigger 'sucking tip', for example Bliss Allure Clitoral Sucker by Hott Products. Here's an amazon link https://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Clitoral-Vibrator-Intimate-Massager/dp/B06XGR6RVL and you can see it irl in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChrGRiadDI

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.