1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi Leanne

American Cop Uniforms are all very nice and we have one.

However what about a more British style uniform? Not the current combat trouser and flack jacket type but perhaps the style of the 90s with a more pencil type skirt and white blouse .

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Now that the Lovehoney purple storage bags have been discontinued, please could we have similar bags in a different colour, maybe teal/tirquoise, maybe silver, maybe dark red or bottle green.

I already have several black, purple and blue satin storage bags and it can be hard to know which toy is in which bag, different colours would help me.

Gran [sign in to see picture]

I've been searching everywhere for a strapless strap-on with a really long and slender anal probe.

The best I've managed is RodeO knickers which will take a slender dildo, but that leaves me out of the equation.

I'm sure there are other oldies out there who would appreciate a slimmer (3" circumference) anal option, with a lovely egg shaped insert for the wearer.

While we're on the subject of oldies - a range for the older folks would be awesome. Sex isn't just for the young!

adam_beast [sign in to see picture]

Could you Please add toys made by Squarepeg? Especially the Slink

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see you stock the new range of fleshlight like strokers which have a syringe to give an authentic “squirt” action, these sound like amazing fun.

Also sorry to be a pain but an extra long version of the realistic slimline anal dildo from the basics range

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38281

We love the girth of this for anal play but nothing on the site is as thin but longer (9-10 inches) also a special request from my partner to see if you can do this in a dark skin tone too.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne! I know lovehoney lingerie is constantly expanding. I would like to see more stockings in different colours, blues and wines perhaps.

Caritas [sign in to see picture]

Is there a reason all rotating or thrusting vibrators are Rabbits I would like a slimline Realistic version the rabbit part doesn't interest me

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Caritas wrote:

Is there a reason all rotating or thrusting vibrators are Rabbits I would like a slimline Realistic version the rabbit part doesn't interest me

Have you seen the Fun Factory Stronic line? The Stronic Real is a realistic non-rabbit thrusting/pulsating toy

Thanks that is what I want it will take me a very long time to save up maybe by the time I do they will be cheaper

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Caritas there is also this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20424

kelly_michelle wrote:

Caritas there is also this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20424

Oh yes that one sounds good I will add it to my next time I get paid list

I need on with less girth 5.5 inches I don't think I could take

50shadesofmarried [sign in to see picture]

I’d really like to try playing Tingletouch Bedroom Battle Game. Looks fun!! Any plans to stock it?

Horneehubby [sign in to see picture]

Although I see its partly on the list already but can I request more underwear choice for men? Particularly everyday sexy trunks that are not necessarily sheer, I like a close fit trunk and wifey likes how they enhance "pose my pouch" :)

Also for her I bought loads of the lovely Flirty range of knickers in all the lovely colours a year or so a go as she loved them, any plans to restock or replace with an alternative? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34610

many thanks

Amanda_G [sign in to see picture]

Less crotchless knickers! All the ones I like are crotchless and I don’t want that. Thank you please 

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Right i made a seperate post about this a while back but wanted to ask here.

Ive come across some videos on the net of males using a cow milking machine on their penis.

There now seems to be at least two companies that produce these for home use now for that very reason.

Would lovehoney ever make their own version?

I am curious as they seem to be great machines and wonder why more male sex toys have not adopted this approach as they seem to give amazing orgasms / blow jobs.

I didnt post links to ones you can buy as not sure its allowed but they are very expensive.Is there a gap for a more resonably priced one from Lovehoney.

For me there doesnt seem to be the ultimate male masturbator and this would be it if Lh could design their own.

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Right i think the womanizer sex toys are amazing and my wife agrees and i think the technology is a great inovation.Possibly the best ivention in toys.
    I cant say it has the most appealing name though.

That said why is their not a toy that uses this techonology for men.Maybe its not even possible.

But it seems alot of the stroking or sucking machines
    just dont deliver on the a good suction motion.I know Lh sell some toys that use vibration for male toys like im describing.

You can buy very expensive milking machines which have great effect but surely theres a more cost effective way.I guess they need a certain action to deliver sucking.

So LH team can there be a Womanizer type toy for men ?

Just a quick note, seems a bit of a surge in the Male sex toy industry has found a bunch of fleshlights and other devices which are similarly branded have a “squirt” action added. Any chance you could look at getting some of these? I do promise not to chase people around like it’s a water gun, even if the weather stays the same as it has the past few weeks.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

solidius wrote:

Right i think the womanizer sex toys are amazing and my wife agrees and i think the technology is a great inovation.Possibly the best ivention in toys.
    I cant say it has the most appealing name though.

That said why is their not a toy that uses this techonology for men.Maybe its not even possible.

But it seems alot of the stroking or sucking machines
    just dont deliver on the a good suction motion.I know Lh sell some toys that use vibration for male toys like im describing.

You can buy very expensive milking machines which have great effect but surely theres a more cost effective way.I guess they need a certain action to deliver sucking.

So LH team can there be a Womanizer type toy for men ?

There is a product known as "satisfyer for men" whch is exactly this

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.