1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Panblo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I need a harness for the Revolver Strapless Strap-On G-Spot Dildo 7 Inch.
    Cheers

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

The Dodil would be excellent (https://www.thedodil.com). It's a silicone dildo with a heat-sensitive core that you can reshape however many times you'd like. It becomes extremely mouldable when left in hot water for 30 minutes, but then turns rock hard when cooled. It looks seriously cool. A customisable dildo

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne

I have recenty bought the firefly glow in the dark relistic dildo with suction cup 5 inch from here at lovehoney and i absolutelty love it!

I've found there own site i would love to see more of the firefly collection hopefully in the future and would love it mainly if it was possible for the 8'' to come available the 5'' is great which i love but lacks length.

Thank you fingers crossed to seeing these :)

http://nsnovelties.com/product_info.php?products_id=781&osCsid=b8a2a42a4db01e2f4a03c0fdb14a5ec3
    me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Aims85 wrote:

I would love a super king PVC fitted sheet for....squirting is a messy business 😂

Haha same here can't find them anywhere all us superking bed owners are missing out :(

sextoylover0223 [sign in to see picture]

Cock milking machine, either venus 2000 or a more cost effective device.

Mrs Meyer [sign in to see picture]

Quite simply a small version of your lockable cases. One that could fit say a bullet and egg? I travel for work but often have to carry my bags on public transport - so I can’t take anything bulky or heavy. I have a couple of small rechargeable toys I like to take with me but they don’t have travel locks, so small hard case would be ideal

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

A hogtie to be added to the fifty shades freed Cherished Collection.

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see more feminine leather bondage equipment such as collars, hog ties and cuffs. Leather thigh cuffs would also be amazing!

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I was really excited to see this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

But... I'm too skinny so it would just fall off me. :(

Is there anything similar for a 26-30 inch waist ? I really don't want to DIY it and risk ruining the material.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Shouganai wrote:

Is there anything similar for a 26-30 inch waist ? I really don't want to DIY it and risk ruining the material.

This isn’t the right place for this question, this thread is for requesting known products that LH doesn’t yet sell.

id you start a thread for this question you may get some ideas or others who have had similar issues. Or barring that speak to LH customer services.

Oops, sorry !
    The request was for that but smaller, or a product similar but smaller, but I see what you mean (it has to be direct/ something I have a link for); I'll try customer services as they're usually pretty good.
    Thank you. :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

Shouganai wrote:

This isn’t the right place for this question, this thread is for requesting known products that LH doesn’t yet sell.

id you start a thread for this question you may get some ideas or others who have had similar issues. Or barring that speak to LH customer services.

This thread "is" also used for requests for things in different sizes, colours, flavours etc.

Shougani, you were in the right thread.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Kinggirthy is right if you want advice on products we sell then Customer care or a forum post will help. If you are asking for other recommendations elsewhere then the forum and customer care cannot help and is actually against the rules.

A4E is right if you wish to ask us to stock something in a smaller size or a product we don't sell, we allow that on this thread only or you can request via customer care.

Hope that helps clarify

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

The Dodil would be excellent (https://www.thedodil.com). It's a silicone dildo with a heat-sensitive core that you can reshape however many times you'd like. It becomes extremely mouldable when left in hot water for 30 minutes, but then turns rock hard when cooled. It looks seriously cool. A customisable dildo

I know these suggestions don't really need to be seconded, but: a massive YES to Dodil! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

Hero: Tantus new(est?) Super Soft model, a girthy dildo that can stand steady and isn't overly long. Available in Silver, Periwinkle and Peacock (!!) in addition to the more usual sex toy colors.

https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/all/products/hero-super-soft

"A4E is right if you wish to ask us to stock something in a smaller size" This is what I mean if possible, yes. :)

P H [sign in to see picture]

Well two things for me. I do occasionally like to wear lingerie and to complete the look I do have some high heel pumps. I am a size twelve. I am sure there are other guys that would wear them and I have found they don't have to be very expensive, so perhaps worth considering.

lumini products I have great dildo from them so always would consider their products.

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

One thing that I have noticed with Lovehoney plus sized lingerie is that the cups are always far too small for me.
    I find that the cups only really roughly accommodate for C/D cup. I am an F/G cup and this is always a struggle for me. I don't expect the sizes to be changed solely for me but have noticed its a common thing I read in reviews for plus size lingerie as the average cup size is bigger with plus sized ladies.
    Could this possibly be something that is reviewed when making new products or a range for bigger sized breasts would be absolutely amazing x

I see the above comment about cup sizes a lot ^ it's a pity there aren't better adjustable bras, or even one that you can switch out cups for... (like a bra structure base and you clip/popper in different cups to match whatever you want or change sizes ?).

Not sure how well your other velvet stuff sells but if there's enough demand I'd love more velvet underwear to be added (boy shorts/boxers, longline bras, bodysuits ?). :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.