£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible to get this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39571 in the strawberry and pomegranate flavour. 60ml is aeroplain suitable, the standard 120ml bottles are over the 100ml Max size for flying with

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne,

Any possibility of more fetish wear for plus sizes ? Size 22.

Thanks
    X

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Aside from more Tantus, more Firefly toys would also be excellent. Their glow in the dark products are so cool.

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Is the Crave Duet likely to come back to LH site ?
    Would love to get my hands on it but noticed it's been discontinued!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if it's been asked before but I would love if you stocked nu sensuelle products https://www.nusensuelle.com/collections/home

I've tried some of their bullets ( https://www.nusensuelle.com/collections/sensuelle-joie and https://www.nusensuelle.com/collections/sensuelle-point ) and I absolutely love them.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

I would love a super king PVC fitted sheet for....squirting is a messy business šŸ˜‚

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I’d love to see more Electrastim gadgets for sale on LH please. They do silicone prostate & gspot toys and a fantastic looking clitoral plate. Any chance of this happening?

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I’d love to see more Electrastim gadgets for sale on LH please. They do silicone prostate & gspot toys and a fantastic looking clitoral plate. Any chance of this happening?

+1 would love more e-stim options

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Hi,Leanne.
    I love my recently purchased lacy and lacy/wet-look items of the LHM range of male underwear from LH:
    LHM All Over Lace Thong for Men;
    LHM All Over Lace Boxer Shorts;
    LHM All Over Lace Open Front & Back Boxer Shorts.

All come in either black, or white, even the
    Male Power Stretch Lace items I also bought.

The Svenjoyment Wet Look and Lace Boxers come in a lovely black with red lace floral patterns.

Any chance of buying the LHM items in scarlet, fuscia, emerald, lilac etc etc would be great. Even something along the lines of the Svenjoyment boxers would be lovely.

Thanks,
    Ragnar

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Maybe this has already been suggested but it would be nice to have some ears to go with the tail plugs, other than bunny ears.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I am on the hunt for some more sexy costumes / role play type outfits of the following genre that i would prefer to buy here:

A sexy cheerleader outfit that actually fits a UK 14-16 (US Size 10/12) that is more realistic looking and overly cheesy please

A cowgirl outfit possibly with a gunbelt and chaps with a fringe vest or sexy crop plaid top.

Haren girl / belly dancer type outfit.

A playboy bunny set in colours / jewel tone or red, not black with tail, cuffs and ears.

And while I adore the princess inspired bra sets the sizing appears limited / too small is there a way to expand that concept and sizing in the future?

just some brainstorms as I take inventory of what I have and what I would love to have. Thank you!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Iā€™d love to see more Electrastim gadgets for sale on LH please. They do silicone prostate & gspot toys and a fantastic looking clitoral plate. Any chance of this happening?

+1 would love more e-stim options

Me three. šŸ‘

Icicles No. 76 / 77!

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, Could you please try to stock:

Doc Johnson Kink The Really Big Dick Dildo 9.5 Inches?

I want one, can obviously get it elsewhere but would rather get it here!

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Don't really no of a brand but personaly id like to see more wand attachments suited to the lovehoney large wand infact more wand attachments in general would be great for all different sized wands 

me me me me wrote:

Don't really no of a brand but personaly id like to see more wand attachments suited to the lovehoney large wand infact more wand attachments in general would be great for all different sized wands

Completely agree. I'd love attachments for my Mantric USB Rechargeable Wand.

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see some Perlesque products stocked, in particular the Ara G Spot massager šŸ˜

Panblo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I need a harness for the Revolver Strapless Strap-On G-Spot Dildo 7 Inch.
    Cheers

The Dodil would be excellent (https://www.thedodil.com). It's a silicone dildo with a heat-sensitive core that you can reshape however many times you'd like. It becomes extremely mouldable when left in hot water for 30 minutes, but then turns rock hard when cooled. It looks seriously cool. A customisable dildo

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne

I have recenty bought the firefly glow in the dark relistic dildo with suction cup 5 inch from here at lovehoney and i absolutelty love it!

I've found there own site i would love to see more of the firefly collection hopefully in the future and would love it mainly if it was possible for the 8'' to come available the 5'' is great which i love but lacks length.

Thank you fingers crossed to seeing these :)

http://nsnovelties.com/product_info.php?products_id=781&osCsid=b8a2a42a4db01e2f4a03c0fdb14a5ec3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.