£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

[suspended user]

suspended user

I am on the hunt for some more sexy costumes / role play type outfits of the following genre that i would prefer to buy here:

A sexy cheerleader outfit that actually fits a UK 14-16 (US Size 10/12) that is more realistic looking and overly cheesy please

A cowgirl outfit possibly with a gunbelt and chaps with a fringe vest or sexy crop plaid top.

Haren girl / belly dancer type outfit.

A playboy bunny set in colours / jewel tone or red, not black with tail, cuffs and ears.

And while I adore the princess inspired bra sets the sizing appears limited / too small is there a way to expand that concept and sizing in the future?

just some brainstorms as I take inventory of what I have and what I would love to have. Thank you!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Iā€™d love to see more Electrastim gadgets for sale on LH please. They do silicone prostate & gspot toys and a fantastic looking clitoral plate. Any chance of this happening?

+1 would love more e-stim options

Me three. šŸ‘
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Icicles No. 76 / 77!

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, Could you please try to stock:

Doc Johnson Kink The Really Big Dick Dildo 9.5 Inches?

I want one, can obviously get it elsewhere but would rather get it here!

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Don't really no of a brand but personaly id like to see more wand attachments suited to the lovehoney large wand infact more wand attachments in general would be great for all different sized wands 

me me me me wrote:

Don't really no of a brand but personaly id like to see more wand attachments suited to the lovehoney large wand infact more wand attachments in general would be great for all different sized wands

Completely agree. I'd love attachments for my Mantric USB Rechargeable Wand.

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see some Perlesque products stocked, in particular the Ara G Spot massager šŸ˜

Panblo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I need a harness for the Revolver Strapless Strap-On G-Spot Dildo 7 Inch.
    Cheers

The Dodil would be excellent (https://www.thedodil.com). It's a silicone dildo with a heat-sensitive core that you can reshape however many times you'd like. It becomes extremely mouldable when left in hot water for 30 minutes, but then turns rock hard when cooled. It looks seriously cool. A customisable dildo

Hi Leanne

I have recenty bought the firefly glow in the dark relistic dildo with suction cup 5 inch from here at lovehoney and i absolutelty love it!

I've found there own site i would love to see more of the firefly collection hopefully in the future and would love it mainly if it was possible for the 8'' to come available the 5'' is great which i love but lacks length.

Thank you fingers crossed to seeing these :)

http://nsnovelties.com/product_info.php?products_id=781&osCsid=b8a2a42a4db01e2f4a03c0fdb14a5ec3

Aims85 wrote:

I would love a super king PVC fitted sheet for....squirting is a messy business šŸ˜‚

Haha same here can't find them anywhere all us superking bed owners are missing out :(

sextoylover0223 [sign in to see picture]

Cock milking machine, either venus 2000 or a more cost effective device.

Mrs Meyer [sign in to see picture]

Quite simply a small version of your lockable cases. One that could fit say a bullet and egg? I travel for work but often have to carry my bags on public transport - so I can’t take anything bulky or heavy. I have a couple of small rechargeable toys I like to take with me but they don’t have travel locks, so small hard case would be ideal

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

A hogtie to be added to the fifty shades freed Cherished Collection.

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

I would love to see more feminine leather bondage equipment such as collars, hog ties and cuffs. Leather thigh cuffs would also be amazing!

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I was really excited to see this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

But... I'm too skinny so it would just fall off me. :(

Is there anything similar for a 26-30 inch waist ? I really don't want to DIY it and risk ruining the material.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Shouganai wrote:

Is there anything similar for a 26-30 inch waist ? I really don't want to DIY it and risk ruining the material.

This isn’t the right place for this question, this thread is for requesting known products that LH doesn’t yet sell.

id you start a thread for this question you may get some ideas or others who have had similar issues. Or barring that speak to LH customer services.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Oops, sorry !
    The request was for that but smaller, or a product similar but smaller, but I see what you mean (it has to be direct/ something I have a link for); I'll try customer services as they're usually pretty good.
    Thank you. :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

Shouganai wrote:

This isn’t the right place for this question, this thread is for requesting known products that LH doesn’t yet sell.

id you start a thread for this question you may get some ideas or others who have had similar issues. Or barring that speak to LH customer services.

This thread "is" also used for requests for things in different sizes, colours, flavours etc.

Shougani, you were in the right thread.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Kinggirthy is right if you want advice on products we sell then Customer care or a forum post will help. If you are asking for other recommendations elsewhere then the forum and customer care cannot help and is actually against the rules.

A4E is right if you wish to ask us to stock something in a smaller size or a product we don't sell, we allow that on this thread only or you can request via customer care.

Hope that helps clarify

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.