1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

The first update on 2018: 

Meo 24/7 stretching butt plugs- Requested 

A vacuum bed or restraint / Latex vacuum beds / Darlex sleep sacks- Requested

luxury strapon harness -  Requested

Escante Naughty Schoolgirl Crotchless Tartan Briefs & Seven Til Midnight Lace-Up Crotchless Shorts in size 18 -  Requested 

Pastel and Rainbow Unicorn Horn dildo -Requested 

Any of the BS Atelier dildos with cool colours - both G-Spot and natural- Requested

Truskyn the tru ride 6" dildo: Requested 

Kiiroo Onyx2 - requested (discontinued prev one) 

Aslan Various harnesses - Requested 

Pirate of the crackabunghole Butt plug - Requested

larger Titus dilator double ended - Requested

Mr. Ed: Anatomically Correct Horse Penis Dildo / 11.5" Caterpillar Huge Dong- Not one for Lovehoney, sorry 

More Fleshjack  - Already Requested 

Curved urethral double ended smooth sounds 7mm/8mm and 9mm/10 mm- Already Requested 

Pastel lingerie - Already Requested 

More icicles - Already Requested

Fun Factory storage bags - Requested 

Free-standing swing - Requested 

Named collars - Already Requested 

Armour Knight - Requested 

Stockings in sizes - Already Requested 

Tattoo sleeves - Not one for Lovehoney, sorry 

Men's Lingerie - Already Requested 

Holy Trainer V2 chastity device - Requested 

Thank you all for your suggestions

Just a reminder this is to request for items to stock and not to ask for us to change, add or amend offers etc.

There is a suggestions thread that can be used for anything that is not specifically asking for us to stock something. 

Also, I can not tell if or when something is coming in, you need to keep a lookout for what's new OR become a secret tester cheeky 

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the update, Leanne

We will be waiting for the Free-standing swing !!!

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

I know it's a long shot, but sexy Deadpool based underwear? As it would be completely awesome :D.

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if its already been asked, i can't work out how to search the thread.

I'd love to see Quty tits tpe breasts stocked as I couldnt find anywhere in the UK that stocked them and had to order from a place in Germany.

It would be great to see some more Japanese masturbator toys as well. You do stock a few, but some more choice would be great.

Thanks

ButtPlugFan [sign in to see picture]

I’m not sure whether any of these have already been requested, but I’d love to see some sort of depth trainer available, such as these:

https://crackstuffers.com/products/dt30

https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/square-peg-slink-depth-training-dildo-84544.html

I’d also love to see some more jockstrap selections available, perhaps some makes like Aussiebum. Also there are some Guardians Of The Galaxy toys that seem kind of fun:

https://geekysextoys.com/product/root/

https://geekysextoys.com/product/dix-the-destroyer/

If any these have already been requested/dealt with, sorry for the inconvenience.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

I really love the velvety storage bags that come with lovehoney brand glass toys. They are that bit more squishy and protective than the satin ones. I'd love to buy extra ones for some other toys so this is a request for velvet storage bags to be stocked as a standalone item, like the lovehoney branded satin ones are. Please and thank you :)

emanem [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see....

a Faux Leather clothing range - Skirts, trousers etc

More Sex Machines

9"+ Didlo's that men can wear for DP

M x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Would really love a more 'girly' slection of larger butt plugs.

All the bigger ones look quite masculine in appearance. Maybe some large metal or silicone ones with pretty jewels would be fab xx

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

I would love a vibrator in the shape of a cat paw. How dreamy! Search 'cat paw vibrator' on Google Images and you'll easily see why I want something like this so much.

Overall though, I just wish there were more cute and interesting toys such as the Icicles tentacle dildo. Many are plain and garish; it becomes boring quickly.

MrsMG [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I second sxleksaker's suggestion.

Seconded again...also, another call for a wider range in the flirty knickers. More with a crotch basically for days at the office!! 😁 Finally pretty please can I ask you to rethink your stance on bigger bra sizes? I know I am an extreme example, size 10 waist and a pair of K cup boobs, so I will never expect to see a basque or a bra on here that fits me like a glove but if you could just make them stretch beyond an F, up to a G or H for example, I could upsize appropriately and get one that fits. I know boobs are getting bigger on average so I can't be the only one that has this issue.
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

MrsMG wrote:

mamz wrote:

I second sxleksaker's suggestion.

Seconded again...also, another call for a wider range in the flirty knickers. More with a crotch basically for days at the office!! 😁 Finally pretty please can I ask you to rethink your stance on bigger bra sizes? I know I am an extreme example, size 10 waist and a pair of K cup boobs, so I will never expect to see a basque or a bra on here that fits me like a glove but if you could just make them stretch beyond an F, up to a G or H for example, I could upsize appropriately and get one that fits. I know boobs are getting bigger on average so I can't be the only one that has this issue.

Hello 

Thank you for suggesting in this thread. 

The flirty range is going - sorry. Crotch-less just sells better so we had to make the decision to discontinue the brand. Look out for future Lovehoney Lingerie incoming though. 

In regards to stocking bras in a range of sizing this has been answered by one of our buying team:

"We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited! We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though"

Aidonz [sign in to see picture]

Any of the fleshlight and fleshjack freaks?

https://www.fleshlight.ca/collections/freaks

https://www.fleshjack.ca/collections/freaks

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I love this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39203 is it possible to get it in larger sizes?

Ideally 16-18.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

I know it is unlikely, but a metal cock ring with a 1.68 diameter.

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

Fleshlight sleeves - the super tight sleeve specifically but other options would be great as well.

Just browsing the Fleshlights now and thought it was strange you can't just buy the sleeves on their own. I already have two cases and would love to try different sleeves without having to buy another case.

Komedy [sign in to see picture]

Hi any possibility of a greater selection of red strapon dildos. My wife isn't keen on the flesh coloured type which limits us to black and she would love to add red to her dom outfit. The two that are in stock are a little big for now

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Hi komedy.

There is this shocking pink one. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28715 it's only got a 4 inch girth Or even it's multi coloured version https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39068

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Komedy, you can always buy an O ring harness and a dildo with a suction cup base which suits you in size and colour! That way the possibilities are endless!

Also Leanne and team, any chance you could look at some more “extreme” festish items, like latex bed sheets etc. I know this isn’t to everyone’s tastes but myself and Mrs secret love to order through lovehoney and would love to see more fetish items. Also collars with cute names like “princess”.

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

More Tantus? The ombre effect of the Flurry dildos looks beautiful.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.