£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I would really like a non-Fifty-Shades branded set of heavy kegel balls. The 50SOG set are by far the heaviest set available on the site, and I super duper want 'em for the challenge and the training, but as yet I haven't been able to bring myself to buy them as I have no interest in (and in fact a mild aversion to) the branding. I may end up getting them and taking the 50SOG tag off, but I'd rather just have some nice LH branded ones <3

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I am fully expecting this to have been asked before, but as I have only very recently discovered Cottelli Hold Up Stockings (best hold ups ever) I was wondering if there are more in their range.

Xx

Evoked1980 [sign in to see picture]

I've discovered a fabric strapon harness on a European/Spanish site after doing a bit of background investigation from a Tumblr image post.

They look extremely comfortable and adjustable, feminine, and of good quality. Not sure if it's their own product or a buy-in, but they look fantastic and I'd have to purchase one (polka-dots) if Lovehiney were to stock them.

https://www.amantis.net/tienda/product_info.php?products_id=3158{1}2

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

Intrigued by the idea of the Ice Lock here:

http://selfbondageplay.com/best-self-bondage-gear/

Being single again, have been reading up on self bondage. Could be good for Lovehoney to stock a few products to cater for that market :)

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Most of the wet look stockings are out of stock. Would love a choice of those please.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

A wider range in women's chaisity belts please ( understand plus size has been requested but not much option for sizes 14/16s either . X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

LHM range.......in burgundy/ navy blue would be great xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's Update 

Corsets / larger storage - ALREADY REQUESTED  

Fifty Shades kegel balls without the branding - Had other branded ones but Fifty shades sold better so discontinued. 

More Cottelli Hold Up Stockings  - Requested

Fabric strap on - Requested

Ice lock - self-bondage  - Requested

Wet Look leggings  - Stock due this month

A wider range of women's chastity belts - ALREADY REQUESTED 

In:

Unicorn Horn Vibrato

Sounding sets

Thank you all for your suggestions

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne, any chance of getting some form of holder for the Thrust strokers? Like a realistic bottom torso which will hold the Thrust toys for hands free play? I know it's a huge ask but that would be amazing to have a mount but lots of different types of vagina sleeves

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE the Lovehoney branded classic butt plugs.......but could we have a size in between medium and large? lol

The medium is fantastic but the large is a little too big for me

Or just a wider range of shapes and sizes in the Lovehoney brand?

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Me again! I'd be interested in a larger range of body harnesses and harness-style lingerie sets - see them everywhere at the moment and they're gorgeous.

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

Three words...Vintage style lingerie *edited*

6 and 8 clip satin girdles, corselets, figure hugging retro and burlesque styles. Forget your skimpy lace nothings...go big or go home! Black clingy, shaping satin and lots of it!!!

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

I appreciate there may be shipping issues but the Sybian is a defo wish list item...and we aint ordering it till it comes from someone we can trust "LH".

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Any plans for some Halloween themed items ? :)

Wilsd [sign in to see picture]

Corset_is wrote:

6 and 8 clip satin girdles, corselets, figure hugging retro and burlesque styles. Forget your skimpy lace nothings...go big or go home! Black clingy, shaping satin and lots of it!!!

My idea of heaven! Especially if available in cross dresser sizes please.

ClockworkLemon [sign in to see picture]

The newer Fleshlight models. They've added quite a few to the Fleshlight Girls series. And I know there are plenty of guys on the Fleshlight subreddit, who buy almost exclusively through you. The 20% off when buying two Fleshlight Girls deal is quite attractive, so if any new ones were added to that, it would draw new and return costumers.

Also, Nooky lube, if that's possible. I hear good things, but try to buy it, and you pretty much only find it on American websites, even though it's an Australian brand.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne, could you possibly look into a stretching kit? Both plugs and dildos, going up inch by inch so people can stretch safely and slowly rather than purchasing a great massive dong and either hurting themselves or letting it go to waste! Thanks!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible for lovehoney lingerie to be made in a size 8-10 as well as the other sizes please.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I'm absolutely in LOVE with the bondage boutique rose collection. The fur is so soft and the pattern and colours are beautiful; I wish there were more things similar to this (If there's no plans for different styles, I'll just buy another set for the partner and we'll match, haha !).

I've been very tempted by elastic harnesses I've been seeing on websites like AliExpress and Wish, but they're so cheap they probably break easily... any plans for more harnesses/bondage gear in general ? :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

In the spirit of all things Christmas,

will there be a full length cape/gown, in red with hood and fur trim?

I imagine it with sexy red lingerie underneath.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.