• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

SassySoutherner [sign in to see picture]

More of a range of lingerie sets in blush/nude. The pink filter brings up bright pinks and purples. Nude brings up 4 options. Only because these colours look lovely against pale skin.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

I think over the past few years the selection of G-Strings / thongs has decreased. Therefore I would like to see a better collection of these items.

john_of_leeds [sign in to see picture]

I find that the rope that LoveHoney sells is pretty poor quality - scratchy, and collapses easy (it doesn't have much structure to it).

I'd love to see you sell some better quality rope! The stuff I like to use is the Hempex made and sold by Mark Varley (http://www.beautifulbondage.net/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=59), but really any good quality hemp/jute rope that's been made well would be an improvement.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Dulce wrote:

I have a rather large bust, its hard to find the right sizes and most times I just strike out shopping online. maybe work in tandem with Curvy Kate on a lingere project? something for girls with very big busts would really be absolutely appreciated.
    Thank you!

+1 😀
    paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Is it just me, unisex knickers/ pants and thongs

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I would love to be able to buy a new variety of color in the clothing ranges I feel there's too much black, red and white going on. Looked all over the site for a cute darkish forest green bralette but I've only seen one or two that are either too expensive or just not the comfortable everyday underwear style. Bralettes are always too plain and I would love to see some darker more unique colors. I love the love honeys latest longline bras but they just seem too padded and wired. I just bought the cutest baby pink lace bralette but I really wished it was in a deep green or mauve. Could lovehoney have a try at this?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's Update 

Fucking machine  - ALREADY REQUESTED 

LH Fantasy sets: Fedback

Light projector: Requested  

LH incense/perfume/scent  - ALREADY REQUESTED 

Spareparts La Palma - Requested

Silicone Urethral Sounds in a variety of sizes  - Requested - do you have an example of any?

Coquette corset in base sizes - Requested 

Electrastim Tri-Polar Probe-  Discontinued Re-requested 

Doxy case  -  ALREADY REQUESTED 

budget metal butt plugs - ALREADY REQUESTED - The price is the material 

Lovense  - ALREADY REQUESTED

Lovehoney OB liberators & bed sheets - Fedback DOMINIX sheet is Lovehoney Own Brand

Disabled friendly toys - Requested 

Curvy Kate & bigger bust lingerie - ALREADY ANSWERED We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited! We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though

Lingeries in other colours - blush/nude forest green etc- ALREADY REQUESTED 

Bigger bra sizing in lingerie/bras - ALREADY REQUESTED - Answer: We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited! We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though

More g strings & thongs- ALREADY REQUESTED

Unisex knickers & pants - ALREADY REQUESTED

Sorry, it's late but was helping warehouse yesterday.

Thank you all for the requests 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.