£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

It was suggested I put this on this link - Leanne told me about urban dictionary and I know forum members are great at explaining I suppose a reference for me means don't end up asking same question because I've forgotten lol

I asked if Love honey had considered a sexual terms and abbreviations reference book x

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Was recently looking at mens underwear, I note there are briefs with no pouch (just a hole), how about some boxers / mini shorts with the same thing?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

sexkitt3n wrote:

Just wondering if lovehoney would consider adding stripper shoes to their clothing line? xx

LH used to sell Pleaser stripper shoes, but they all got discontinued. Luckily i got a pair

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

I know it's been requested in the past, but me and the OH would really like to see some steel boned corsets as she doesn't fit in her old one which we use to love!!

NatandTom wrote:

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

The new Blush Novelties, Noje line looks amazing 😍 and has some great reviews. Pretty please 😍😍😍😍

Thirding this! Meant to have lots of power 😍

Another

Would love to see more Blush Novelties items

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Would love to see a much larger selection of different types of underware for men, it seems the range and amounts have decreased of late, maybe this is because there are more ranges going to be added, this would be great but I feel that the men's under ware could do with being in a lot more different materials and more colour choice. The ladies underware has a much bigger selection to choose from which is often the way, this is the same in all shops unfortunately.

My oh likes me in the backless and crouchless ones which she says look great, here's hopping for more choice in the future

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

http://emmelinepeachesreviews.com/2017/07/17/femmefunn-funn-vibrating-20-function-rechargeable-butt-plug/

Dis thing!! :D

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's Update ( sorry been super busy so no recent updates) 

Silicone Sex Dolls - Requested 

New & more Blush Novelties - Requested

Stripper shoes  - Discontinued

Rocks Off Ball  & Chain (Lust Linx) - Requested 

Decorated Cock Rings- Requested - Are there examples of what you would like to see?

Lola Luna Lingerie - Requested 

Storage bag in rainbow colouring - Requested 

Swimwear - ALREADY REQUESTED

TOF Dual Dicks - Requested 

Masque Oral Sex Strips - Discontinued, did not sell well

Bigger sizing in fetish wear & catsuits - ALREADY REQUESTED 

Realistic Dildos with no smell - This usually comes down to the material ie Doc Johnson have their unique smell with the materials they use. Check out the buyer's guide for more info: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/sex-toy-materials-phthalates-rubber-silicone/

Larger hollow dildos - Requested 

Silicone Squirting Dildo (DocJohnson) - Requested 

Happy Rabbit without the ears (Natural) - Fedback

Bigger bra sizing in lingerie/bras - ALREADY REQUESTED - Answer: We're not going to be looking at bigger cup sizes at the moment. It's a lot to take on and our warehouse space is limited! We're still trying to cater to as many sizes as possible, though

Lovehoney Crotchless Tights in nude - Fedback

Dictionary on sexual words/abbreviations & terms - Fedback ( not something LH would usually consider)

Men's underwear - boxers with hole & larger selection - ALREADY REQUESTED

FemmeFunn Vibrating 20 function Rechargeable Butt Plug - Requested 

Thank you all for the requests 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if it's been requested before but a lovehoney f*cking machine with all sorts of attachments.

A lovehoney fantasy collection, fairytale inspired with lots of bright colours. Maybe a magical mushroom shaped plug or a dildo which is swirled with colours all baby pinks and blues like magical mystical dongs which used to be in stock.

A light projector with an aux port for sound so you can turn your whole room into a sensual experience. Also lovehoney incesnse or other sexy scents around the house or perfumes!

squiddie [sign in to see picture]

Spareparts La Palma (size: M/L)
    https://www.myspare.com/product/la-palma

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I don't know if it's been requested before but a lovehoney f*cking machine with all sorts of attachments.

+1!

A suction cup attachment (similar to the magic wand accessory) would be ideal so own suction cup base toys could be used, as well as a vac-u-lock attachment for those toys.

Debb [sign in to see picture]

Would like a set of Urethral Sounds in a variety of sizes but made from silicone instead of stainless steel please

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Please can we have this in base size https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37818

I have it in plus size but I have lost weight and I'm desperate for it in a size that fits.

Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]

Now Electrastim has purged all gold contact probes form their shop. For me this is the right time to tell you what the probable source of ElectraStim Tri-Polar Probe and other products is: http://sugar-international.com/en/2-cate-1

Their prices in the range 20€-30€ are RRP and much more attractive than Electrastims £50-£60 have been.

Doxy Case
    http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/zippered-doxy-case-84159.html

matnem [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible to have a 'budget' range of metal butt plugs? Most of the metal products are on the higher end of the scale. However there are cheaper cock rings on the site that I've just purchased to try out.

There is a brand called handsome cock that do budget products that i have purchased. They seem pretty quality, no scratches or loose crystals. Come in reasonable packaging and a drawstring bag.

Lovense distance relationship products. Specifically the lush for us lesbian who aren't crazy about the penetration all the other toys on the market offer.
    https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator

I'd love to see a lovehoney range of sex cushions/wedges/dildo mounts and bed sheets similar to liberator. Also some more disabled friendly and plus size body friendly toys such as long handles on dildo's and looped handles

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

We are looking at this set:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35238

Looks amazing but would be even better with a bottle of lube and a small pack of wipes 😍

Just feedback really as most people have both but it make it an amazing first time purchase for some couple 🙂

Thank you for listening to me.

Dulce [sign in to see picture]

I have a rather large bust, its hard to find the right sizes and most times I just strike out shopping online. maybe work in tandem with Curvy Kate on a lingere project? something for girls with very big busts would really be absolutely appreciated.
    Thank you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.