• Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I think it has been requested before, but just in case I'm wrong, please can we have this in base size

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37818 I have the plus size but after losing some weight/inches it's too big so I would like the base size to wear now and keep the plus size in case of future weight gain. I do love it, it's gorgeous.

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

An idea for under bed storage... these are lockable too which can keep the kids out (could you imagine!!!??)
    http://www.mossman-trunks.co.uk/en/traditional-range/109-61001-underbed-storage-trunk-leathergrain-colours.html

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Radrew wrote:

Here's what I NEED!

I'm looking for a rabbit style vibrator, but with out actual ears on the Clitoral arm. I'd like something with the same shape and dimensions of the Happy Rabbit 2 or Desire Rabbit and with equal or greater power as these two but with a smooth rounded nub on the arm instead of ears, I just find them too pokey! So like the Desire bullet stuck on the side of the Desire G spot vibrator would be ideal!

I can't find anything like this, I've looked at loads, even shelled out on the Lelo Soraya but the vibrations were disappointing compared to the HR2/desire rabbit.

Don't want much do I! I can but hope!

Thanks!

What about this? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37835

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Y'know what I realised I couldn't find on here ?
    Dildos with exchangeable glow-stick inserts.
    (Now, personally these aren't my taste but many of my friends in the Furry community are desperate to find a UK stockist for them and I thought I'd throw it into the void here and see what comes of it). :)

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see more open cup / open bust lingerie.

I see un the discontinuos items that there were some a time ago. But now there not so many.

I miss open bust basques and corsets specially.

Thanks!!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Today's update

Falon Doggy Ass (THRUST range) - As this is a staple brand we are always looking to expand. 

A rabbit without ears... - Like this? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20546 We have a few that are not 'ear' shaped

Coquette in base size - all already requested 

Dildos with exchangeable glow-stick inserts.- Requested 

What has come in? 

We-vibe Pivot

Latex Skater Dress

Datex

Bath Bombs

Thank you all for the requests 

LR2017 wrote:

I see un the discontinuos items that there were some a time ago. But now there not so many.

Thanks!!

Sorry missed this one

We have these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/bras-bra-sets/peekaboo-bras/

If you select newest, you will see we have added to the range recently too :) 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

LR2017 wrote:

Thanks!!

Sorry missed this one

We have these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/bras-bra-sets/peekaboo-bras/

If you select newest, you will see we have added to the range recently too :)

Thanks Leanne

Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]

would love these in a size 22 to be available

Latex Skater Dress

Datex

Would love more pvc latex and leather size 22 items.

X

Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]

I want to say something about the replacement CB-X Chastity Cage U-Ring.

I have a silicone ring from a cheap copy of a silicon version of a CB6000. Sometimes comfort is more important than security. In this case a silicone ring is an interesting alternative to a rigid ring.

I have seen that you recently discontinued the 1.75 inch ring. 1/8 of an inch is a difference that can be felt. Are there any plans to stock the 2.125 inch ring or is it discontinued? Jumping from 2 ( largest ring in all kits ) to 2.25 inch might be a bit too much of a difference an the testicles slip out too easyly.

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

*reposted in part from the 'sex toys' forum*

We have recently purchased this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708 which is a revelation due to the shape and size. It is comfortable for us to use 'enthusiastically' without discomfort.

We would love to have a feeldoe type toy with the above toy on the 'Male' end as the ones currently on the market are too big, plus the 'anatomical' shape is uncomfortable. Currently they don't exist, at all. It seems to be that all of them have large anatomical male ends. Even the 'slim' version is considerably larger and longer. Why do they have to be shaped like penises or with large bulges on the end ? We know a lot of people do like phallic shaped toys, but there is clearly a market for non-phallic toys too - the item we bought had 56 reviews, mostly positive. For us, the most comfortable thing is the shape, precisely because it's shape is non phallic. It could even be slightly longer and wider that the one above, a 6 1/2 inch long by 1 inch wide version would be good as well (look at the Malesation 'Tommy', good size and shape)

We won't buy a feeldoe at the moment (and we do look at them) simply because it would never be able to be used. Put a slim, non phallic shaped part on the front and we would be there in a flash. It doesn't have to have a built in vibrator, in fact we think it would detract. A simple, double ended toy that was of a size that was comfortable would be ideal

So come on, LH, how about it?

Belles

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I missed out on this and wondered if you'll be getting similar in again?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31133

O would like to see new Exposed, Livia Corsetti, iCollection and Cotelli looks.

I check their websites and they have gorgeous looks that are not in LH

Thanks

and of course, also Baci, and so on... :)

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

I know this is ridiculously specfic.....but please is there any chance of getting matching batman suspender tights? Would look so amazing with the dc comic suspender knickers <3.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Any chance you will be getting a matching bra\ top in to the DC comics bam crash suspender shorts I love them but I own nothing they will go with.

OddThomas [sign in to see picture]

It would be great to see a range of "metal cockring with anal intruder" . these are a superb addition to the toy box .

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see the modern style of handcuffs introduced in addition to the older style already carried. Would be great for cop roleplays .

Sierra Leone [sign in to see picture]

Any info on if/when Lovehoney will be stocking the new Fleshlight Flight Aviator?

Thanks!

Today's Update 

More plus size Latex/Datex/PVC - Already Requested

CB-X Chastity Cage U-Ring in 2.125 inch - Requested 

Slim non-realistic version of a Feeldoe type toy - Fedback

Silicone double/slim ribbed dildos - Requested 

Underbust Chemise- Requested

New Exposed, Livia Corsetti, iCollection and Cotelli looks - Always adding to our lines from suppliers 

Comic suspender tights - Requested - Supplier does not do any 

Matching Batman Bra (bam/Crash)- Requested - Supplier does not do a bra in this design

metal cockring with anal intruder - Requested - Do you have an example?

Modern handcuffs (police style) - Requested 

Fleshlight Flight Aviator - No info can be given on if/when we may stock a product - Sorry. Keep a look out on what's new 

Thank you all for the requests 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.