99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

    1485260178
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2179
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    LeilaK wrote:

    Hi Leanne, this has probably been requested before, but would the heather the lingerie designer consider desgning some Waspie's for the Lovehoney Lingerie range. I just love them, and it would be fantastic to have some bra sets with matching Waspie's. Pretty please? x

    I'm a fan of waspies too. Was going to request these as well as pin-up high waisted briefs in a classic style (a little like kiss me deadly etc, but maybe something new and different). I'm unlikely to buy a set that includes a bra as I find the I need one part bigger than the other. If there were matching bras that could be purchased seperatlyI'd consider a whole set.

    1485266984
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2026
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lady Ness wrote:

    LeilaK wrote:

    Hi Leanne, this has probably been requested before, but would the heather the lingerie designer consider desgning some Waspie's for the Lovehoney Lingerie range. I just love them, and it would be fantastic to have some bra sets with matching Waspie's. Pretty please? x

    I'm a fan of waspies too. Was going to request these as well as pin-up high waisted briefs in a classic style (a little like kiss me deadly etc, but maybe something new and different). I'm unlikely to buy a set that includes a bra as I find the I need one part bigger than the other. If there were matching bras that could be purchased seperatlyI'd consider a whole set.

    Yup I'm gonna plus one all this.... I love waspies too 😍
    1485279928

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4021
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Have you considered the Fleshlight Turbo Thrust & Ignition units?

    https://www.fleshlight.com/turbo/

    1485296589
    GlideRecord [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2015

    We came across this brand of lube in the Far East (Taiwan, to be exact). We've tried a couple of different brands on LH but we still prefer Xcreme Aloe Vera.

    Would be great if you guys could stock it.

    http://www.transcare.com.tw/en/page2.php

    1485361906
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3606
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016
    1485378029
    m4t1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3144
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would love for you to stock items from the Red Room and Escala FSD collections.

    I would love this
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-halterneck-bra/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-peek-a-boo-bikini-brief/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/fifty-shades-darker-by-coco-de-mer-escala-suspender-dress/

    Please please please ❤️

    +1!!!

    1485378851
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6745
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    The escala suspender dress is to die for!! +2 :)

    1485379061
    Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 285
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2014

    I would like to see a wider variety in the men's underwear section, I know over the last year LH have added a lot more to the men's underwear, but a lot of it is mainly lace or more sexy bedroom wear. I would personally like tot see more sexy but everyday wear briefs, hipsters and boxers

    1485380504
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 615
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    m4t1n wrote:

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would love for you to stock items from the Red Room and Escala FSD collections.

    I would love this
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-halterneck-bra/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-peek-a-boo-bikini-brief/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/fifty-shades-darker-by-coco-de-mer-escala-suspender-dress/

    Please please please ❤️


    +1!!!

    Omg the red room stuff!!

    1485382638
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/coco-de-mer-latex-body/

    This is gorgeous, but a little out of my price range. Would stocking something similar (but less pricey) be an option?

    I'm aware this is a longshot

    1485384542
    The Honeybees [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2016

    Would it be possible to stock bras/basques sized for women who have smaller body size but larger cup size? 32FF and would struggle with most bras on here - such a shame as they look lovely!

    1485388928
    JackRabbitsCo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2016

    I second @http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sum-sub/. More Fleshlight and Fleshjack products like the new Turbo Thrust, the different sleeves and the Fleshjack dildos, especially Mick Lovell and Jake Orion. Gosh, they look so good!

    Falcon dildos would be amazing! Like Rocco Steele, Chad Hunt, Chase Hunter and Jason Adonis who have been my fantasy for a long, long time!

    1485396450
    littlemisssub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 4 Oct 2015

    I've fallen in love with my USB rechargeable bullet vibrator...but I've come across a problem.

    Having just purchased the new mac, I've discovered that I no longer have a USB port on my laptop. I know the chances are incredibly slim, but is there a possibility that more charging options could be released? Ideally a thunderbolt 3 vibrator!

    1485397058
    myghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1298
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2012

    littlemisssub wrote:

    I've fallen in love with my USB rechargeable bullet vibrator...but I've come across a problem.

    Having just purchased the new mac, I've discovered that I no longer have a USB port on my laptop. I know the chances are incredibly slim, but is there a possibility that more charging options could be released? Ideally a thunderbolt 3 vibrator!

    If it's any help to you, you could buy a USB charger plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34019

    1485410606
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2010

    myghost wrote:

    littlemisssub wrote:

    I've fallen in love with my USB rechargeable bullet vibrator...but I've come across a problem.

    Having just purchased the new mac, I've discovered that I no longer have a USB port on my laptop. I know the chances are incredibly slim, but is there a possibility that more charging options could be released? Ideally a thunderbolt 3 vibrator!

    If it's any help to you, you could buy a USB charger plug http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34019

    Ditto, or a USB to Thunderbolt adapter. It's not cost effective for most companies to release, or even produce, a product that uses the Thunderbolt charging effectively. With the widespread of USB it's probably more likely you'll have to stick to adapters for Macs or wall plugs. I hate that Apple has taken to removing ports on their products now, abysmally stupid.

    1485427112
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2417
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    This week's update

    Sexy Lace high leg panties: Requested 

    Mid length robes - Requested

    Liberator Wing - Already requested in customer care 

    More Fleshjack boys - Already requested

    Waspie's/ High waisted / 50's style lingerie- Already requested

    Fleshlight Turbo Thrust - Requested 

    Xcreme Aloe Vera - Does not look like something we would sell

    Darker lingerie from Coco - Sadly we can only get certain styles & sizes in 

    More men's underwear - Already requested 

    Latex Body - We are looking at our latex range, we have this at the moment

    Bra sizes - Already fedback & answered. Sadly we have limited space to stock all sizes of bras. However we are always looking at sizes & ranges. 

    Falcon Dildos - Discontinued

    Thunderbolt 3 vibrator - Requested 

    *********************************

    In : 

    Lingerie storage

    Tank you all once again for the suggestions... Same place next week! 

    1485441416
    Sauce [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 29 May 2015

    Good afternoon.

    I was referred here from your live chat. (Katy was very helpful).

    I would like to request that you stock the Mojo Pro Pheromone spray 30ml Atomizer as well as the 3ml version that you currently stock. I really love the smell, but it can get rather expensive to keep purchasing the sample sprays.

    Here is the link to the supplier:
    http://www.mojopro.com/about-pheromones.html

    I hope it is something that you would consider stocking, as I've purchased quite a few samples thus far and I'm certain others would jump at the chance for a larger bottle.

    Thank you.

    1485446319
    B&LReading [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2009

    One thing we have noticed is that there isn't many options for "girth-ier" glass or metal dildos. Most I think stop around 4-5 inches
    All I have found so far is:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 but that is not a continuous girth
    and
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733 which looks amazing but is a bit out of our price range unfortunately :(

    I know there is silicone ones but we would prefer something not that bendy so not sure how well these would work. One minor disadvantage is we couldn't use silicone lubes.

    We would generally avoid jelly toys and latex (sensitivity) for health reasons.

    1485558164
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3606
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Please could you stock these ❤️ I would be overjoyed!

    http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/Teal-Satin-Eyelash-Lace-Teddy.html

    http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/Black-Strappy-Garter-Dress.html

    1485584767
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1419
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    http://www.curvykate.com/scantilly-lingerie

    For the larger ladies, apparently its sublimeand does the support bit very well

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.