99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

    1484913323
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 82
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2010

    Can I request mid length robes? Like the LH satin ones but with the length maybe going a few inches below knee? Ty x

    1484948016
    paulsballs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2562
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2014

    any news on fence net/ whale net tights???????????

    1485111671
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2957
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    paulsballs wrote:

    any news on fence net/ whale net tights???????????

    Sadly we can only request, it does not mean they will be stocked100% . Do keep a look out just on case though 

    1485112796
    Bespin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 48
    • Joined: 14 Oct 2014

    Thanks Leanne - I will keep my eyes out for the new stuff!

    1485170213
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3151
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Good morning Leanne

    I'd like to request the Liberator Wing. I'd love something to ride and grind on, due to being plus size and spine problems, the other products stocked aren't suitable for me. Thankies x

    1485215297
    CRob9720 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2017

    It would be great if there was some more fleshjack boys. Theres loads of fleshlight girls but only one fleshjack boy.

    1485258749
    LeilaK [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 802
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2015

    Hi Leanne, this has probably been requested before, but would the heather the lingerie designer consider desgning some Waspie's for the Lovehoney Lingerie range. I just love them, and it would be fantastic to have some bra sets with matching Waspie's. Pretty please? x

    1485260178
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2073
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    LeilaK wrote:

    Hi Leanne, this has probably been requested before, but would the heather the lingerie designer consider desgning some Waspie's for the Lovehoney Lingerie range. I just love them, and it would be fantastic to have some bra sets with matching Waspie's. Pretty please? x

    I'm a fan of waspies too. Was going to request these as well as pin-up high waisted briefs in a classic style (a little like kiss me deadly etc, but maybe something new and different). I'm unlikely to buy a set that includes a bra as I find the I need one part bigger than the other. If there were matching bras that could be purchased seperatlyI'd consider a whole set.

    1485266984
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1489
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lady Ness wrote:

    LeilaK wrote:

    Hi Leanne, this has probably been requested before, but would the heather the lingerie designer consider desgning some Waspie's for the Lovehoney Lingerie range. I just love them, and it would be fantastic to have some bra sets with matching Waspie's. Pretty please? x

    I'm a fan of waspies too. Was going to request these as well as pin-up high waisted briefs in a classic style (a little like kiss me deadly etc, but maybe something new and different). I'm unlikely to buy a set that includes a bra as I find the I need one part bigger than the other. If there were matching bras that could be purchased seperatlyI'd consider a whole set.

    Yup I'm gonna plus one all this.... I love waspies too 😍
    1485279928
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3587
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Have you considered the Fleshlight Turbo Thrust & Ignition units?

    https://www.fleshlight.com/turbo/

    1485296589
    GlideRecord [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2015

    We came across this brand of lube in the Far East (Taiwan, to be exact). We've tried a couple of different brands on LH but we still prefer Xcreme Aloe Vera.

    Would be great if you guys could stock it.

    http://www.transcare.com.tw/en/page2.php

    1485361906
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2602
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016
    1485378029
    m4t1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2016

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would love for you to stock items from the Red Room and Escala FSD collections.

    I would love this
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-halterneck-bra/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-peek-a-boo-bikini-brief/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/fifty-shades-darker-by-coco-de-mer-escala-suspender-dress/

    Please please please ❤️

    +1!!!

    1485378851
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6001
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    The escala suspender dress is to die for!! +2 :)

    1485379061
    Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 185
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2014

    I would like to see a wider variety in the men's underwear section, I know over the last year LH have added a lot more to the men's underwear, but a lot of it is mainly lace or more sexy bedroom wear. I would personally like tot see more sexy but everyday wear briefs, hipsters and boxers

    1485380504
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 509
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    m4t1n wrote:

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would love for you to stock items from the Red Room and Escala FSD collections.

    I would love this
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-halterneck-bra/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/red-room-peek-a-boo-bikini-brief/
    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/fifty-shades-darker-by-coco-de-mer-escala-suspender-dress/

    Please please please ❤️


    +1!!!

    Omg the red room stuff!!

    1485382638
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1110
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/coco-de-mer-latex-body/

    This is gorgeous, but a little out of my price range. Would stocking something similar (but less pricey) be an option?

    I'm aware this is a longshot

    1485384542
    The Honeybees [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2016

    Would it be possible to stock bras/basques sized for women who have smaller body size but larger cup size? 32FF and would struggle with most bras on here - such a shame as they look lovely!

    1485388928
    JackRabbitsCo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2016

    I second @http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sum-sub/. More Fleshlight and Fleshjack products like the new Turbo Thrust, the different sleeves and the Fleshjack dildos, especially Mick Lovell and Jake Orion. Gosh, they look so good!

    Falcon dildos would be amazing! Like Rocco Steele, Chad Hunt, Chase Hunter and Jason Adonis who have been my fantasy for a long, long time!

    1485396450
    littlemisssub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 4 Oct 2015

    I've fallen in love with my USB rechargeable bullet vibrator...but I've come across a problem.

    Having just purchased the new mac, I've discovered that I no longer have a USB port on my laptop. I know the chances are incredibly slim, but is there a possibility that more charging options could be released? Ideally a thunderbolt 3 vibrator!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.