1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

As a couple that like a little weight to their dildos it would be fantastic to see the weight being added to certain types. Such as glass and steel. One that I would be very interesting to see how much weight it has in comparison to such products is the Desire weighted curved silicone dildo. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39652

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Is there a way to search for items that have been sold out or discontinued? I've noticed some still show at the bottom of the search results, but there are probably tons not showing.

I'd love to be able to browse through them for inspiration, and if I find something unique that I love then I can suggest for it to be restocked. This way there would be fewer links to competitors in the product suggestion thread. 

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

I've been waiting for a product I tested to go live before saying this. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40021

After trying this out we thought it'd be great if you could buy a selection of attachments/sleeves to fit a powerful bullet vibrator just like you do with the Classic Wand. We love using this sleeve slipped over the We-Vibe Tango and would be very interested in buying other shapes and textures.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I've been waiting for a product I tested to go live before saying this. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40021

After trying this out we thought it'd be great if you could buy a selection of attachments/sleeves to fit a powerful bullet vibrator just like you do with the Classic Wand. We love using this sleeve slipped over the We-Vibe Tango and would be very interested in buying other shapes and textures.

We got a blue version of this in the Advent calendar. It was one our star finds! It replicates the tongue fairly well. We have squeezed in our Desire bullet to give it that turbo boost!

It would be helpful if we could see the actual amount of money paid for each item in the ''order details''.

As a LH Unlimited member, I often take advantage of the ''£20 off when you spend £40'' code and sometimes there are other offers on top of that, like ''20% off when you buy 2 from xx''.

If I want to return or exchange an item, I always have to contact CC first and ask exactly what I paid for it, because it is less than what I see in my ''order details''.

K&c30's wrote:

We got a blue version of this in the Advent calendar. It was one our star finds! It replicates the tongue fairly well. We have squeezed in our Desire bullet to give it that turbo boost!

We loved the sleeve but we had to add the Tango to really make it work for us. Though I think having a really strong, rumbly bullet vibe preset with some good speeds and pattern effects that had the option to slip on different textured sleeves would sell really well. Maybe plastic so it can slip into its various tailor-made silicone covers without too much friction or possible chemical reaction. And I think I'd call it the 'Lovehoney Go2'. Feel free to send my research and design commission in Lovehoney money straight to my Lovehoney account. 🙂

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne. Would it be possible to have a dedicated thread whereby forum users can give specific heads-up to others about offers they may have been emailed? I appreciate that the blanket emailing of all offers to everyone isn’t something LH does, but a thread to share this info, would this be acceptable from your perspective? We could then contact CC to see if we, as individual shoppers, qualify for the discounts. Thanks.

Sexi•Lexi💕 [sign in to see picture]

would it be possible for all the offers to be listed in different special offers? I've came across so many items that aren't in the offers but have discounts which is a tad frustrating from the buyers point as missing reductions (the desire steel dildo for example has a great discount or at least did when i picked. It up but at that time wasn't in the offers.) the buyers not going to find the items all the time and the seller loses sales. I've seen this with a quite a few items that only got spotted because of other peoples links.

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

would it be possible for all the offers to be listed in different special offers? I've came across so many items that aren't in the offers but have discounts which is a tad frustrating from the buyers point as missing reductions (the desire steel dildo for example has a great discount or at least did when i picked. It up but at that time wasn't in the offers.) the buyers not going to find the items all the time and the seller loses sales. I've seen this with a quite a few items that only got spotted because of other peoples links.

I've got a Top Tip that may help, though it's not perfect. 🙂 If you go into a category (eg 'Vibrators' or 'Dildos') and sort them by 'sale' using the tab they'll order them all by their % discount, with the highest at the top of the list. It catches everything, whether it's in an official sale or not. You'll still have to have a look through each category, but it's a good tool for bargain finding. 🙂

Hope this helps.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

I've got a Top Tip that may help, though it's not perfect. 🙂 If you go into a category (eg 'Vibrators' or 'Dildos') and sort them by 'sale' using the tab they'll order them all by their % discount, with the highest at the top of the list. It catches everything, whether it's in an official sale or not. You'll still have to have a look through each category, but it's a good tool for bargain finding. 🙂

Hope this helps.

thank you Mr chimp, you're so bloody knowledgeable I'm super impressed, thanks so much for being your brilliant advice 😊 I'm off to search every category 😂

for being your brilliant self offering sound advice - i meant however editing failed me

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

thank you Mr chimp, you're so bloody knowledgeable I'm super impressed, thanks so much for being your brilliant self offering sound advice 😊 I'm off to search every category 😂

No worries. I hope you find it useful. 🙂

Try this link as well Lexi....https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]
    Advent calendar eeek

Cb1987 wrote:

Advent calendar eeek
    It really is a fantastic idea. The package as a whole is wonderfully thought out and a whole lot of fun.

K&c30's wrote:

Try this link as well Lexi....https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/

Ian Chimp wrote:

Sexi•Lexi💕 wrote:

thank you Mr chimp, you're so bloody knowledgeable I'm super impressed, thanks so much for being your brilliant self offering sound advice 😊 I'm off to search every category 😂

No worries. I hope you find it useful. 🙂

100% useful, works a treat 🍨 I mean its a bit tedious having to scroll through all the categories but so worthwhile for bargain hunting. Thanks again Mr chimp you're awesome with techy stuff and so helpful 😊

Ooooh my days K&C, got to say I'm loving this because I missed the boat last time the sale was on but not this time. Trouble is what does one buy who's nearly everything they desire? Question for a whole new or existing thread! Thanks again most exciting part of the day opening that link was😂 also I do love the friendship with you's two and you work so well helping others and at teamwork (loved a post mentioning so at the weekend.) 😊

solidius [sign in to see picture]

When viewing reviews would it be possible to search based on relationship status. So i could see reviews from married guy reviews or single female.I find this helps when selecting toys based on a view of people in the same relationship.

101SexBot [sign in to see picture]

I find Jesses YouTube channel so helpful especially the ' how to look after your latex' in the interest of customers looking after latex items, could all latex items purchased include in delivery box a ' Jess card ' with the link to her very helpful vid on how to look after/clean/store latex. ( preferably with her pic wearing her cat woman costume ) :) Also any items not latex ,could also include a leaflet to promote customers to like, watch, subscribe to the Jess channel. These videos really are a great help xx

Bex84 [sign in to see picture]

3d photos of the products would be awesome 😀 I have made a couple of the new toys I have got. https://fyu.se/v/uafgi1tgqv https://fyu.se/v/jzb99l1m6x https://fyu.se/v/uc3sla40hd https://fyu.se/v/ar3nv42f3e

My suggestion is to be able to exchange lingerie purchased on sale with the same in plus size. I had previously ordered the same design in different colors in 1X/2X. I wear it fastened on the tightest "row" and have sewn the bra straps to shorten them even more, so when I found it on sale only in the regular size, I ordered it in L. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37749 The cups were too small, so I returned it in exchange for the same in 1X/2X www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37751 Apparently, due to the discounts on the order it makes the order too complex to provide an exchange, so I was issued a refund. I suspect that's because it's two different products, 37751 and 37749. I'm bummed about that, so I hope you can make it possible to exchange lingerie purchased on sale with the same in plus size (and from plus size to regular, of course).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.