99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible to add an extra measurement for bodys and catsuits.

I love both of these items but I am long in the body so keep clear of them these days after having to return a couple.

So ideally a measurement from nape of the neck to crotch would be helpful.

Just a thought.

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

A filter for 'veggie suitable' products would be useful.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice if your LH rewards was automatically applied to your account when you sign in rather than having to keep going back and forth to the email you recieve at the start of the month.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

So here’s a thought Leanne.

Is there any way you can have pdf manuals for the toys on their advertised pages? I think you would have to have to embed them somehow to keep it in LoveHoney but what do you think? X

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

I would love an option to stay logged into my account.

If possible I would love an option to sort reviews by worst first, I often find reading negative reviews helpful.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm hard of hearing and would love to see subtitles on the product videos.

LucieLoo [sign in to see picture]

Please can the search be updated in some way? I have just put "Candle" in the search bar and instead of the website searches for "Sexy massage". As I am looking for wax bondage candles and not the massage candles it has made it quite difficult for me to find what I want to find. If I hadnt of seen what lovehoney searched for instead I would just assume its something you do not stock.

Thank you
    X

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Now the account section has been revamped I thought it would be good if you could include notifications of any items in my wishlists that are currently discounted.

I do scan down mine to see if there's been a price change, but it does mean I have to remember what the original price was. Having it pop up on my account page would be super useful.

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

Would love to be able to click on ratings in the reviews so you can see if the negative reviews are similar etc. it’s frustrating when you have to click through all the reviews to find what is negative about it.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Fun&Funky wrote:

Would love to be able to click on ratings in the reviews so you can see if the negative reviews are similar etc. it’s frustrating when you have to click through all the reviews to find what is negative about it.

I'll +1 that. It's especially frustrating when browsing from a phone
    Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Fun&Funky, I agree.

It would be very helpful if you could click on any of the Ratings Bars (1* - 5*) at the top of the Product Review Section to read the rating’s corresponding reviews. This would save having to scroll through (sometimes hundreds) of reviews until you arrive at a lower rating than 5*

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if this has been suggested befor but

A bottom or link to a list of every item you have purchased from lovehoney showing if you have reviewed that product yet or not. A Little Tick next to it or for the item to be highlighted once reviewed would help so when you have a bit of spare time it's easy to catch up on reviews.

Last night I wanted to do a couple of review but I had to go through each order individually to find items I had brought to review. The I had the oh did I review that already thought so I had to come out of my order and onto my profile to check. Then find the right order again.

Just a little thought :-) xx

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

+1 to Jojo's that is a good idea.

I have recently started gifting over the past couple of months and wondered if there is a way of perhaps making the system even better. I know that there are possible flaws in this and it could possibly be abused if not monitored.

So my idea is this, off a % discount if sending to a forum member. I know you can use the £20 off £40 but maybe people would feel comfortable spending a little less.

Or

For those that have an unlimited account they recieve a 30% off code for their birthday.. maybe this could be applied to their profile so when it comes up it's their birthday people could send a discounted gift for that 1 day only.

Just a thought.. i think the current process is really good just thinking this could be good if you just wanted to send something little.

The 30% code being on profile on anniversary’s / birthdays etc would be really good

For reviews what I’ve done is possibly a little geeky but I went through all my orders in date (cause for some reason mine aren’t in date order either) and clicked on each link, copied the page address and then pasted them into my notes section in my phone. (Which yes can take some time) and then if I have some time i can click the hyperlink go right to it and review it. Or wrote it in my notes and copy paste over. When I’ve reviewed them I delete the link in my notes.

lemans [sign in to see picture]

As my wishlist grows I find the images alongside each item too small. Could you present the wishlist like a product listing page instead with larger images?

Master Jay [sign in to see picture]

Just adding suggestion I made in another thread, now in the correct place to have better review filtering https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1726048-site-suggestion-reviews-by-rating/

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible to make so that items that are being discontinued can be added to wishlists? I've stumbled upon a few products that were also on a sale, so I'd really love to have a way to save the product page without adding it to my basket and leaving it there.

SlimeCoveredCow [sign in to see picture]

Could we potentially get an update to the ranking system, and potentially a notification system added so you can see when someone quotes you, or responds to your post

It could be muted if with a few options if you were getting spammed with notifications, etc

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.