£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

BaronK [sign in to see picture]

Would be incredibly helpful if vibrating products were more specific on the vibrations they could give; for example high speed pulses, very high speed continuous.

Or even geek out with the actual frequencies.

Why? Recently discovered my OH really appreciates very high frequencies, everything else is just boring. Hence, trying to find suitable toys can be difficult.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure this has already been suggested but my mobile device and sausage fingers make searching difficult.

I'd like blog comments to be linked to my account (or an option to do this). That way I won't have to fill in my name and email each time I reply.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I am loving all of the remote control toys around currently. How about a deal on a his and hers? Both exchange remotes. It would be a good Christmas deal in the couples section.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Only suggestion is adding our reward levels to a page like the “OH Points” page. Would be nice to see my level going up and how much I need to achieve the next one.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Only suggestion is adding our reward levels to a page like the “OH Points” page. Would be nice to see my level going up and how much I need to achieve the next one.

There is one here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/ and it also links to the faqs area for this scheme so that may be useful to you :)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for that NatamdTom, I saw that page beforehand it’s great to reference, but it still doesn’t really show what level I’m at unless I get an email or speak to CS. I had way over 5000 OH points but I was still on level one till last week when I moved to level 2 even though I’ve earned at least 1000 in the past two/three months. I love the loyalty scheme so I’m being petty ha. But thank you again, I’ll have a read up!

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

Agree that it would be nice to have your level clearly shown when you login.

I would also love to have an option when making a wishlist to be able to tick a box to have lovehoney send you an email whenever any of the items on that wishlist go on sale :)

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Can I make a suggestion for the website.

The thing I would like to see is the ability to stand to products side by side for size comparison. I know that you give dimensions but these often vary somewhat from the reality of what you get.

I know that this wouldn't be much help to first time purchasers but more for those who own products already and therefore have the ability to scale new products against what they own currently.

You can compare markets and meerkats, so why not comparetherabbit.com?

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps a "how to" guide for clitoral pulsation waves toys (e.g. womaniser, satisfyer) could be useful? I was just reading a new review for the LELO Sona and I think the user could have misunderstood how to use it, probably because the description confusingly says it stimulates the clit without direct contact. I could be wrong though, perhaps they meant the inner plate would touch their clit, not the nozzle. Still this guide could help other curious buyers!

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to see an affordable range of pillow and wedges to help us disabled customers enjoy sexy time more easily!!

ubergam3r [sign in to see picture]

In the sexy knickers section there is a category for crotchless knickers, but no category for non-crotchless. Would make it so much easier if I could filter these out.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

I'd love to see an affordable range of pillow and wedges to help us disabled customers enjoy sexy time more easily!!

LadySpider, might be worth popping this in to the "Pander to me" thread as that is for new product ideas :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.