• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I like to read a good selection of reviews before deciding on making a purchase. I find it hard to get to read the lower star reviews when there are so many reviews to read. The current sorting options of reviews doesn't make this an easy process.
    It would be good if the website allowed you to click on the star reviews 1-5 and this be attached to a link to bring up those reviews.
    It is good to read what some didn't like about a product to see if we can relate to the same or not. Just the same as reading what others loved the most about it.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Devoted Husband wrote:

I like to read a good selection of reviews before deciding on making a purchase. I find it hard to get to read the lower star reviews when there are so many reviews to read. The current sorting options of reviews doesn't make this an easy process.
    It would be good if the website allowed you to click on the star reviews 1-5 and this be attached to a link to bring up those reviews.
    It is good to read what some didn't like about a product to see if we can relate to the same or not. Just the same as reading what others loved the most about it.

+1 on this and was about to post the same thing. The rainforest retail site has the system where you can click on the specific rating value

Mr&MrsB7686 [sign in to see picture]

As a kinky vegan it's really hard to find bondage items that aren't leather ie

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

Most restraints and bondage items we see and like the look of all turn out to be leather and it's a real disappointment.

Any chance you could look into suppliers that would be willing to open the kinky bondage market up to us animal loving bunch.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsB7686 wrote:

As a kinky vegan it's really hard to find bondage items that aren't leather ie

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

Most restraints and bondage items we see and like the look of all turn out to be leather and it's a real disappointment.

Any chance you could look into suppliers that would be willing to open the kinky bondage market up to us animal loving bunch.

Hello, this is better suited to the pander to me thread.

This has been requested in amongst past requests too :) 

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has been asked or suggested before but, at the bottom o the reviews it asks if you (the reader) found this helpful, would it be possible to have a: a tab on your profile for reviews you do find helpful for ease of reference and b: notification, more for a virtual ego boost when someone does find the review helpful or beneficial.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Petition for Delight lube and the Sex Toy Cleaner to be in the 3 for £10 (Y) <3

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Devoted Husband wrote:

+1 , I agree would be good to filter on star rating. In reviewing I've made a consious effort to score high and low as it seems to me that most people just opt for the middle or high scores with little thought so you tend to have to trawl the comments to really get an idea of how good a product is or isn't.

Boox [sign in to see picture]

My partner came up with the great idea of sexy saturday, we thought that a once in a lifetime deal on a sexy weekend gift set would be fun for everyone. A new deal every sexy saturday!

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

+1 on Luvved Up Couple's suggestion (sorry, I don't know how to insert a quote!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.