1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

mamz [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

mamz wrote:

Also, I am kind of annoyed by the fact that the lingerie models don't wear the right bra size for them. It does not look good, and it makes it super confusing to pick a size. It does not give a good idea of the fit. Plus it's no use in saying "she's a size X and is wearnig a Y" because it isn't relevent, she's not wearing her size.

I'm so glad someone said this! I wasn't sure of my own judgement (and still could be wrong), but it always seemed a little off to me

Also glad I'm not the only one!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Maybe a "recently commented" section on the forum, similar to the recently viewed product, could make navigation easier, and finding threads you commented on to look for answers also easier.

Mamz, all your posts listed in your profile. That's how I find threads I have posted on.

I know they are not right there on the page, but it only takes a a few clicks.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

mamz wrote:

Maybe a "recently commented" section on the forum, similar to the recently viewed product, could make navigation easier, and finding threads you commented on to look for answers also easier.

Mamz, all your posts listed in your profile. That's how I find threads I have posted on.

I know they are not right there on the page, but it only takes a a few clicks.

Haha I know babe, I was just suggesting something to make it more accessible.

[suspended user]

suspended user

LeilaK wrote:

I think that is a really good idea Lovebirds! Hopefully it's something Lovehoney will look into and we might see it happening in the future.

Agree!
    SammyNoPants [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this has come up already, but being able to search the site by 'material' would be really helpful. I took me ages to find the category for silicone dildos (someone had to point it out to me-woops), but it would be great if material was a filtering option for all categories, not just dildos.

In general I would like a full breakdown of the material content of toys, but I don't think that is a realistic ask, as most sex toy companies don't know what's in them. But where possible I would like it if it's feasable, would give me peace of mind :)

I also support the whole knowing if somegthing is vegan/vegetarian (I saw that briefly on the first page).

Shakti [sign in to see picture]

I would also very much like to see some viscose or even modal lingerie. Super comfortable and with LH's attention to details such a range would be amazing. Kind of like the luxury desire range but for lingerie!

Naughtybad [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of lingerie in pastel shades? Coffee, cream, grey or pink or pale blue or lilac? I love lingerie but black and red are not my favourite colours

[suspended user]

suspended user
    Reviews are of so much benefit when choosing purchases and always the deciding factor. I'd love to see a reward program for folk who reach monumental numbers as there's a few folk who have really big numbers. I know there's the tester program but that's like a swap beneficial to both parties. Reviewof the month is a lovely competition, its really enjoyable reading them as they are always top notch.

Not meaning everybody who contributes writing them, there are terrific reviews out there and lors of them on some profiles. me and hubby were reading reviews the other day and he asked if there was a system because thats alot of hours along with effort to put in so we thought it'd be a nice gesture 💜xx

Also, the lingerie bra sizing is getting me down too, there's only a couple of items where there's no "nip slip" and "slippage" which is ashame

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Maybe it would be useful if only pictures that have already been approved by the moderators can be used as avi pictures - thus avoiding inappropriate pictures popping up from new members who can't be bothered to read the rules.

Xxx

Mr.Peach [sign in to see picture]

I'm guessing it's been suggested before, but I'd love to be able to hide reviews or orders.
    Not remove completely but just hide. I often buy gifts and would be nice if my SO isn't aware of said gifts or else what I thought of things.

I know I could use another profile but I prefer keeping everything in one place.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

I know Lovehoney run a design a Sex toy comp BTW did the winners get announced and I missed it or are the judges still out? But, was wondering if you would consider a similar comp for lingerie or clothing with the best designs / outfits going into production?

LyR [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I see that the Eu site has not the same offers as the Uk site, it is a pity. I am always comparing both and I find annoying having oh points in both sites and having to orders in different curriencies.

By the way, I do not find any vouchers for EU users, it would encourage the shopping there.

Please, update the Eu site.

Thanks!

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but unsure where else to ask.

Does anyone else have issues on iphones with not having the option to quote posts or edit your own posts? thanks :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

mamz wrote:

Also, I am kind of annoyed by the fact that the lingerie models don't wear the right bra size for them. It does not look good, and it makes it super confusing to pick a size. It does not give a good idea of the fit. Plus it's no use in saying "she's a size X and is wearnig a Y" because it isn't relevent, she's not wearing her size.

I'm so glad someone said this! I wasn't sure of my own judgement (and still could be wrong), but it always seemed a little off to me

Also glad I'm not the only one!

Me too! Lovehoney isn't the only company guilty of this but it drives me mad when I see the gore sitting nowhere near flat against the chest and the cups on the boobs rather than under them. The editing can also be a bit off so people's boobs look weird.

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I like to read a good selection of reviews before deciding on making a purchase. I find it hard to get to read the lower star reviews when there are so many reviews to read. The current sorting options of reviews doesn't make this an easy process.
    It would be good if the website allowed you to click on the star reviews 1-5 and this be attached to a link to bring up those reviews.
    It is good to read what some didn't like about a product to see if we can relate to the same or not. Just the same as reading what others loved the most about it.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Devoted Husband wrote:

I like to read a good selection of reviews before deciding on making a purchase. I find it hard to get to read the lower star reviews when there are so many reviews to read. The current sorting options of reviews doesn't make this an easy process.
    It would be good if the website allowed you to click on the star reviews 1-5 and this be attached to a link to bring up those reviews.
    It is good to read what some didn't like about a product to see if we can relate to the same or not. Just the same as reading what others loved the most about it.

+1 on this and was about to post the same thing. The rainforest retail site has the system where you can click on the specific rating value

Wildrabbit2019 [sign in to see picture]

As a kinky vegan it's really hard to find bondage items that aren't leather ie

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

Most restraints and bondage items we see and like the look of all turn out to be leather and it's a real disappointment.

Any chance you could look into suppliers that would be willing to open the kinky bondage market up to us animal loving bunch.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Mr&MrsB7686 wrote:

As a kinky vegan it's really hard to find bondage items that aren't leather ie

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36900

Most restraints and bondage items we see and like the look of all turn out to be leather and it's a real disappointment.

Any chance you could look into suppliers that would be willing to open the kinky bondage market up to us animal loving bunch.

Hello, this is better suited to the pander to me thread.

This has been requested in amongst past requests too :) 

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has been asked or suggested before but, at the bottom o the reviews it asks if you (the reader) found this helpful, would it be possible to have a: a tab on your profile for reviews you do find helpful for ease of reference and b: notification, more for a virtual ego boost when someone does find the review helpful or beneficial.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Petition for Delight lube and the Sex Toy Cleaner to be in the 3 for £10 (Y) <3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.