£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

Lingerie suggestions:

1. Could we have more items in the "claret" colour of the Indulge Me range, please? (For anybody who hasn't seen the range in person: The colour is absolutely gorgeous -the computer screen doesn't do it justice.) Needn't even be new designs - I think the Adore Me chemise would work very well in this colour, or the Flirty knickers. Especially the flirty knickers, because there's not a single crotchless knicker in the Indulge Me Range. And as I prefer to match bra and knickers, but don't wear crotchless knickers, there's no point in buying Indulge Me bras... :( (And as a lacy body won't offer enough support to my breasts, and I imagine an underwired babydoll to be much too uncomfortable to sleep in, that's it for the range for me :().

2. Could LH offer at least a few items in viscose? It's so much nicer to wear than polyester, especially in bed (I'm thinking babydolls...)

3. While we are talking about materials: Could you possibly put the true material in the description? "Lace" means "thread around holes" and doesn't say anything about the material of the threads, ditto for "fishnet" and "satin" is a classic weave structure that can be woven in all sorts of yarns... If you want to stress the shiny nature of the fabric, "polyester satin" would be the clearest option.

Hey Talia

1. The claret colour is a limited edition shade which, at the moment, we have no plans of running through other designs. Having said this, Sammi has passed on your suggestion to our design team. Our lingerie designer pays close attention to reviews, too, so whether we decide to use this colour again would depend on the overall feedback from all the customers who take time to review, and number of sales. We need to take the overall picture into account before deciding to do a whole new run of this shade. 

2. Whilst I agree that viscose is a more comfortable fabric to wear, it is also a lot more expensive to produce. Part of the Lovehoney Lingerie promise is that not only is it high quality, but also affordable. I'm not saying we'll never use it in the future, but manufacturing lingerie from viscose would have a direct impact on the price of the garment for the customer. The general feedback from customers is that they are very happy with the materials we choose (and the prices) so until we start receiving large numbers of people telling us otherwise, I doubt we would look to change anything in this area any time soon. 

3. We describe materials in the best way we see fit in order to set expectations of how the garment will feel, rather than the specific breakdown. After all, most customers care about how the material will feel on their / their partners skin, not the scientific accuracy of the fabric itself. If you ever require a full breakdown of the material, please feel free to get in touch. Our customer care team have access to this information. 

Thanks for your suggestions. 

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

ThrowMeToTheLesbians wrote:

@Lovebirds_x - As far as I know lubes do expire, don't they? Similar to cosmetics with the "xx month" symbol to tell you to use it within so many months of purchase. I know the LH lubes, at least the non flavoured ones, have this on the packaging. Has it been 12 months since you bought it?

Yup you're supposed to use them within 12 months of opening, however I haven't had these for 12 months and as far as I'm aware particles are not a normal part of the expiration process but happen because something got in the lube bottle- something that can't have happened here as as I stated above the mint one I bought (the one that now has particles) was not even opened as I could see through the clear bottle that there was no seal on the neck and wasn't comfortable with using it. I only opened the strawberry, not the mint. Considering it wasn't opened I don't think the 12 month thing applies anyway, but no it hasn't been with me that long so shouldn't have expired opened or not. I'm sure you can see why I'm put off :/

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Maybe a "recently commented" section on the forum, similar to the recently viewed product, could make navigation easier, and finding threads you commented on to look for answers also easier.

Also, I am kind of annoyed by the fact that the lingerie models don't wear the right bra size for them. It does not look good, and it makes it super confusing to pick a size. It does not give a good idea of the fit. Plus it's no use in saying "she's a size X and is wearnig a Y" because it isn't relevent, she's not wearing her size.

Shakti [sign in to see picture]

+1

And it can also be annoying if a free gift bumps the total weight of the order so you suddenly have to pay 15 pounds for shipping (I live outside the UK) or delete an item from your basket that you wanted to order, because you can't delete the free gift...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Shakti wrote:

+1

And it can also be annoying if a free gift bumps the total weight of the order so you suddenly have to pay 15 pounds for shipping (I live outside the UK) or delete an item from your basket that you wanted to order, because you can't delete the free gift...

You can ask live chat to do it for you :)

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Also, I am kind of annoyed by the fact that the lingerie models don't wear the right bra size for them. It does not look good, and it makes it super confusing to pick a size. It does not give a good idea of the fit. Plus it's no use in saying "she's a size X and is wearnig a Y" because it isn't relevent, she's not wearing her size.

I'm so glad someone said this! I wasn't sure of my own judgement (and still could be wrong), but it always seemed a little off to me

captainmeow wrote:

mamz wrote:

I'm so glad someone said this! I wasn't sure of my own judgement (and still could be wrong), but it always seemed a little off to me

Also glad I'm not the only one!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Maybe a "recently commented" section on the forum, similar to the recently viewed product, could make navigation easier, and finding threads you commented on to look for answers also easier.

Mamz, all your posts listed in your profile. That's how I find threads I have posted on.

I know they are not right there on the page, but it only takes a a few clicks.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

mamz wrote:

Mamz, all your posts listed in your profile. That's how I find threads I have posted on.

I know they are not right there on the page, but it only takes a a few clicks.

Haha I know babe, I was just suggesting something to make it more accessible.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

I think that is a really good idea Lovebirds! Hopefully it's something Lovehoney will look into and we might see it happening in the future.

Agree!
    SammyNoPants [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this has come up already, but being able to search the site by 'material' would be really helpful. I took me ages to find the category for silicone dildos (someone had to point it out to me-woops), but it would be great if material was a filtering option for all categories, not just dildos.

In general I would like a full breakdown of the material content of toys, but I don't think that is a realistic ask, as most sex toy companies don't know what's in them. But where possible I would like it if it's feasable, would give me peace of mind :)

I also support the whole knowing if somegthing is vegan/vegetarian (I saw that briefly on the first page).

Shakti [sign in to see picture]

I would also very much like to see some viscose or even modal lingerie. Super comfortable and with LH's attention to details such a range would be amazing. Kind of like the luxury desire range but for lingerie!

Naughtybad [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of lingerie in pastel shades? Coffee, cream, grey or pink or pale blue or lilac? I love lingerie but black and red are not my favourite colours

[suspended user]

suspended user

Reviews are of so much benefit when choosing purchases and always the deciding factor. I'd love to see a reward program for folk who reach monumental numbers as there's a few folk who have really big numbers. I know there's the tester program but that's like a swap beneficial to both parties. Reviewof the month is a lovely competition, its really enjoyable reading them as they are always top notch.

Not meaning everybody who contributes writing them, there are terrific reviews out there and lors of them on some profiles. me and hubby were reading reviews the other day and he asked if there was a system because thats alot of hours along with effort to put in so we thought it'd be a nice gesture 💜xx

Also, the lingerie bra sizing is getting me down too, there's only a couple of items where there's no "nip slip" and "slippage" which is ashame

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Maybe it would be useful if only pictures that have already been approved by the moderators can be used as avi pictures - thus avoiding inappropriate pictures popping up from new members who can't be bothered to read the rules.

Xxx

Mr.Peach [sign in to see picture]

I'm guessing it's been suggested before, but I'd love to be able to hide reviews or orders.
    Not remove completely but just hide. I often buy gifts and would be nice if my SO isn't aware of said gifts or else what I thought of things.

I know I could use another profile but I prefer keeping everything in one place.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

I know Lovehoney run a design a Sex toy comp BTW did the winners get announced and I missed it or are the judges still out? But, was wondering if you would consider a similar comp for lingerie or clothing with the best designs / outfits going into production?

LyR [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I see that the Eu site has not the same offers as the Uk site, it is a pity. I am always comparing both and I find annoying having oh points in both sites and having to orders in different curriencies.

By the way, I do not find any vouchers for EU users, it would encourage the shopping there.

Please, update the Eu site.

Thanks!

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but unsure where else to ask.

Does anyone else have issues on iphones with not having the option to quote posts or edit your own posts? thanks :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

mamz wrote:

Also glad I'm not the only one!

Me too! Lovehoney isn't the only company guilty of this but it drives me mad when I see the gore sitting nowhere near flat against the chest and the cups on the boobs rather than under them. The editing can also be a bit off so people's boobs look weird.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.