• The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

    1484048740
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2053
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    rach74 wrote:

    is it possible when you do secret squirrell or the tester list you could put some wigs on there as you do a great range and also they are great to use as role play, just an idea :)

    Great idea but I can only list what we need reviewing. The secret squirrel posts are items we will be stocking or are thinking of stocking that need feedback. In the last year i have not had one wig listed to be reviewed - Sorry 

    Also the posts are not just for freebies of anythng on the site. They are collated as new items due for launch that need genuine feedback and reviews.

    1484050570
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 930
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    Thanks Leanne, in no way did i mean the post was for a freebie, it was just something different for people to try etc as can make you look and feel so different and then it may make for a few more sales in them for yourselves

    1484054700
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1289
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Could competitions have stickys (pinned whatever you like to call 'it) to remain at the top of page one.

    1484054778
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2053
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    Could competitions have stickys (pinned whatever you like to call 'it) to remain at the top of page one.

    They do , I take them off once winners are announced and the comp is over yes

    1484067543
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4670
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Probably something that's been looked into already. But would you ever consider adding an 'add photo' option to reviews? In particular lingerie reviews, I like to think that uploading photos of myself wearing lingerie is a nice way to compliment my written reviews and is helpful to those considering the lingerie, but I doubt anyone would read a review then click my username to go to my photos and then look through all of them till they found the right one...too much effort (and even more effort trawling the member photo page), so uploading feels a bit pointless in that respect. Would be awesome to be able to add them directly into the review, like you would on Amazon for example. A visual can back up what you're saying about how flattering something is, I know I'd like to see it anyway :)

    Would like to +1 to this xx

    1484080557
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1289
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    Could competitions have stickys (pinned whatever you like to call 'it) to remain at the top of page one.

    They do , I take them off once winners are announced and the comp is over

    They do? How the feek did I miss the last two? First I heard was when the congrats were being offered (worthy winners BTW) but never actually saw the comps to begin with....

    1484128498
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2053
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Yep indeed they are and they are right at the top too. 

    Specsavers maybe ? :P Only joking maybe you wasn't active during the entery dates 

    1484129796
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1289
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Yep indeed they are and they are right at the top too.

    Specsavers maybe ? :P Only joking maybe you wasn't active during the entery dates

    Old wives tale used to say it makes you go blind, that must be it LOL, have been covering lots of shifts at work so maybe, must look harder, cue Viagra eyedrops joke...

    1484148299
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1434
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    How about a thread to discuss the YouTube videos. I don't think you can comment anonymously on YouTube.

    1484149032
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2053
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    How about a thread to discuss the YouTube videos. I don't think you can comment anonymously on YouTube.

    I will always deliver when ever I can :) 

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1548240-vlogging-the-lovehoney-way/

    1484163436
    Richie1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 10 Feb 2016

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Probably something that's been looked into already. But would you ever consider adding an 'add photo' option to reviews? In particular lingerie reviews, I like to think that uploading photos of myself wearing lingerie is a nice way to compliment my written reviews and is helpful to those considering the lingerie, but I doubt anyone would read a review then click my username to go to my photos and then look through all of them till they found the right one...too much effort (and even more effort trawling the member photo page), so uploading feels a bit pointless in that respect. Would be awesome to be able to add them directly into the review, like you would on Amazon for example. A visual can back up what you're saying about how flattering something is, I know I'd like to see it anyway :)

    Would like to +1 to this xx

    I would like to second this. What a great idea.

    1485020554

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4030
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I am currently finding the sale pages less than intuitive to browse.

    For example this one...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/sexy-lingerie/

    It seems odd that you then have to choose a category from the left to see more, I was kind of expecting to see all items that are in the sale on that page, and then the options on the left act as filters. I'd really love to be able to see all sexy lingerie, regardless of type in one place, and then filter down if neccessary. The same for sex toys - I'd love to be able to see ALL the sex toys on offer in a single place. And bondage too.

    I guess this is just how the internet has taught me to use webspages - and I'm accustomed to it now

    1485025293
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I am currently finding the sale pages less than intuitive to browse.

    For example this one...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/sexy-lingerie/

    It seems odd that you then have to choose a category from the left to see more, I was kind of expecting to see all items that are in the sale on that page, and then the options on the left act as filters. I'd really love to be able to see all sexy lingerie, regardless of type in one place, and then filter down if neccessary. The same for sex toys - I'd love to be able to see ALL the sex toys on offer in a single place. And bondage too.

    I guess this is just how the internet has taught me to use webspages - and I'm accustomed to it now

    :O I hadn't even realised I wasn't seeing them all until I read this

    1485028527

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4030
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    captainmeow wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I am currently finding the sale pages less than intuitive to browse.

    For example this one...

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sale/sexy-lingerie/

    It seems odd that you then have to choose a category from the left to see more, I was kind of expecting to see all items that are in the sale on that page, and then the options on the left act as filters. I'd really love to be able to see all sexy lingerie, regardless of type in one place, and then filter down if neccessary. The same for sex toys - I'd love to be able to see ALL the sex toys on offer in a single place. And bondage too.

    I guess this is just how the internet has taught me to use webspages - and I'm accustomed to it now

    :O I hadn't even realised I wasn't seeing them all until I read this

    Me too el capitaine - I'm wondering how many decent offer prices I've missed because of this!
    1485041440
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1957
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Ok, I'm not sure if this is a product request or a suggestion...doesn't seem to fit either thread! So I'm putting it here, apologies if it's not the right thread (do feel free to remove but if possible could it please be passed on to the relevant place?).

    My suggestion/request is seals on lube bottles. More specifically the own brand Lovehoney bottles, I have two bottles of flavoured lube that I bought last year and because they had no seals I haven't been able to convince myself they aren't contaminated and so haven't been able to use either of them. This evening I pulled out the mint one (old style clear bottle) and yuck, it's gone almost totally opaque with particles of something! Seems contamination fears have proven correct. I didn't even open this bottle after seeing the strawberry new style bottle had no seal sooo...it can't have been contaminated here :/

    Please please consider seals on flavoured lube at least, I don't feel I can buy Lovehoney brand flavoured lubes because of this which is such a pity as they're great! :(

    1485364711
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    I really like the look of the new videos, but is it possible to include the sounds that the toys make? The bit I found really helpful about the older vids were that I could gauge how loud a toy is and if the vibrations are likely to be more low or high pitched, so I have a better idea as to whether I'll like it or not before buying it. Seeing the toys jump on the table was useful too. If they could be included in the new style of videos, that'd be perfect :)

    1485424443
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2053
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    captainmeow wrote:

    I really like the look of the new videos, but is it possible to include the sounds that the toys make? The bit I found really helpful about the older vids were that I could gauge how loud a toy is and if the vibrations are likely to be more low or high pitched, so I have a better idea as to whether I'll like it or not before buying it. Seeing the toys jump on the table was useful too. If they could be included in the new style of videos, that'd be perfect :)

    Heya ,

    Thank you for the feedback & suggestions. 

    We have been chatting abot the vids here . Sorry there are no plans to bring the vibration sound back but we still pop the toy on a table in the new vids. We are lookinga t other ways to 'measure. the sound though.

    1485425032
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2010

    @Lovebirds_x - As far as I know lubes do expire, don't they? Similar to cosmetics with the "xx month" symbol to tell you to use it within so many months of purchase. I know the LH lubes, at least the non flavoured ones, have this on the packaging. Has it been 12 months since you bought it?

    1485430431
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    Ah apologies, hadn't noticed that! But thanks for the feedback Leanne

    1485519579
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 702
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Lingerie suggestions:

    1. Could we have more items in the "claret" colour of the Indulge Me range, please? (For anybody who hasn't seen the range in person: The colour is absolutely gorgeous -the computer screen doesn't do it justice.) Needn't even be new designs - I think the Adore Me chemise would work very well in this colour, or the Flirty knickers. Especially the flirty knickers, because there's not a single crotchless knicker in the Indulge Me Range. And as I prefer to match bra and knickers, but don't wear crotchless knickers, there's no point in buying Indulge Me bras... :( (And as a lacy body won't offer enough support to my breasts, and I imagine an underwired babydoll to be much too uncomfortable to sleep in, that's it for the range for me :().

    2. Could LH offer at least a few items in viscose? It's so much nicer to wear than polyester, especially in bed (I'm thinking babydolls...)

    3. While we are talking about materials: Could you possibly put the true material in the description? "Lace" means "thread around holes" and doesn't say anything about the material of the threads, ditto for "fishnet" and "satin" is a classic weave structure that can be woven in all sorts of yarns... If you want to stress the shiny nature of the fabric, "polyester satin" would be the clearest option.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.