• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great big suggestions thread .......PART 2

[suspended user]

suspended user

Is it at all possible to make the OP in a thread sticky, so it is seen regardlless of which page you are on? I was wondering if it might increase compliance with rules/purpose of the thread?

(particularly thinking about the hoohaa with when did you sex? thread)

[suspended user]

suspended user

honeybun91 wrote:

Why is it that on the 'special offers' page some of the offers don't show up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8680/ Such as this offer, can only see it when looking at bodystockings

would be nice to click on the special offers page and actually see all of the offers...

+1 I was just on to suggest the same. It's easy to miss offers now they're not listed 😭
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Why is it that on the 'special offers' page some of the offers don't show up http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/8680/ Such as this offer, can only see it when looking at bodystockings

would be nice to click on the special offers page and actually see all of the offers...

+1 I was just on to suggest the same. It's easy to miss offers now they're not listed 😭

+2! Would prefer this compared to trawling the entire website and still managing to miss things :/

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I would really like the abiliy to pay with paypal when i am gifting. Right now the only way I can make it work is to use a credit card and then I have to pay the foreign conversion fee. With paypal I dont get dinged with another fee to gift to UK friends.

Also, I would like the abiliy to "split ship" within the same order. I dont have a problem paying a seperate shipping fee of 2.95 or whatnot if each shipment doesn't meet the minimum amount, but it would awesome to shop in one order and designate part of a purchase as a gift to ship to someone else.

^ Agree with the split ship option!

Also the ability to transfer items from one wishlist to another without manually adding the product to wishlist B and then deleting from wishlist A, if that makes sense.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I would really LOVE to be able to gift a Lovhoney gift voucher via someone's "wishlist" shopping / send a gift to a forum friend.

Not sure if "send me a voucher" is possible on someone's wishlist but then a voucher woudl allow them to order at a time fo their choosing or give them money off a larger item they have been saving up for.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Would it be a good idea if we had our lingerie sizes on our profiles, Could be viewable by Love Honey moderators only maybe!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It would be great if there was an option to not receive a free gift as part of a deal. For example, if there is an offer like "Buy two items of lingerie and get a love egg for free!", it would be great if there was an option to not receive the gift. It is such a waste of toys if people get things they just throw away and you guys would save money on it! It's also better for the environmet :)

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I think being able to subscribe to threads would be useful. That way if people are asking for advice, they wouldn't have to keep checking on a thread, they'd just get a notification when a reply was posted.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I like the new recently viewed products slider that I've only just noticed.
    Nice one tech guys 👍

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Copy of a post I made earlier

Not sure if this is the right place to raise it so Apol's if not. Is there anyway of having a "new" tag along with the thread title on the forum index, to see when new postings have been added? They do something like that on another forum I use (a music site) and am happy to steer you to that if required.

Something like this

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=2.0

All unread threads have the new tag, as you read up and nothing gets added the new tag disappears

Helpful at busy times when threads are being added to a lot

Justin_Sydew [sign in to see picture]

captainmeow wrote:

^ Agree with the split ship option!

Also the ability to transfer items from one wishlist to another without manually adding the product to wishlist B and then deleting from wishlist A, if that makes sense.

+1

Justin_Sydew [sign in to see picture]

Suggestions: (Sorry if these exists already)

1. If someone responds to you with @your-nick you get an email notification letting you know they did.

2. You have an option to subscribe to a thread so you get email notifications whenever someone posts a message to it.

3. You should be able to search a specific thread, so for example, I could search this thread to know if these suggestions were offered before which I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

Justin_Sydew wrote:

Suggestions: (Sorry if these exists already)

1. If someone responds to you with @your-nick you get an email notification letting you know they did.

2. You have an option to subscribe to a thread so you get email notifications whenever someone posts a message to it.

3. You should be able to search a specific thread, so for example, I could search this thread to know if these suggestions were offered before which I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

++++++++++1 Please! *grovels*

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I can't remember if I've said this before but please can we have a 'back to top' button to avoid 5minutes of scrolling back? So lazy 😂

When searching a particular phrase or word in the forums, is it possible to include the option of viewing the exact posts containing the searched phrase/word, instead of just the entire thread? If I was seraching for information on a particular product, I might get threads dedicated to the one product, or threads that are pages long and I won't know where the relevant information is. Viewing exact posts would make it easier

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Probably something that's been looked into already. But would you ever consider adding an 'add photo' option to reviews? In particular lingerie reviews, I like to think that uploading photos of myself wearing lingerie is a nice way to compliment my written reviews and is helpful to those considering the lingerie, but I doubt anyone would read a review then click my username to go to my photos and then look through all of them till they found the right one...too much effort (and even more effort trawling the member photo page), so uploading feels a bit pointless in that respect. Would be awesome to be able to add them directly into the review, like you would on Amazon for example. A visual can back up what you're saying about how flattering something is, I know I'd like to see it anyway :)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I think that is a really good idea Lovebirds! Hopefully it's something Lovehoney will look into and we might see it happening in the future.

RomeoChallenger [sign in to see picture]

Not a biggie, but on the community profile, would it be possible to have an option that says we are a couple or similar wording?

At present we have to label ourselves as prefer not to say or assign a specific gender which is not great or set up separate accounts. The fun for us is doing this together and opting for not saying seems a bit 'lurker'.

Yes 'he' pays, hence account, but 'she' selects :)

We want our reviews to come across as a couple.

Apologies in advance if being silly and we've missed it.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

is it possible when you do secret squirrell or the tester list you could put some wigs on there as you do a great range and also they are great to use as role play, just an idea :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.