• Monthly photo competitions?

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I found the time between wrapping to take some more photos. I've done a Santa bondage theme. 🎅

esurc [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process.

Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog.

The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner.

I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

**Bump**

Thats a shame as others have said not really to comfortable sharing on social media. We dont mind winning pics being shared via Lovehoneys facebook etc but not my own facebook
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to be thick, but does this mean that non-social media using forum members will no longer be able to even see the MOTM entries and winners. It's bad enough not being able to enter but not being able to even see entries would be very harsh. Will the winners still be announced on the blog?
    I am guessing the number of members photos will drop as they will be posted on the social media side of things now. Shame.
    I do kind of understand why but a lot of regular pic posters (myself included)are now going to be excluded.
    I will however keep uploading pics just to show off your lingerie so you haven't quite got rid of me lol xxxx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

To clarify there is no more Model of the month. There for no blog and no monthly winners.

We will be looking to do image based competitions via social media - Like the competitions that run via our social sites already. These will work around hashtags and image sharing. ****THIS WILL NOT BE MODEL OF THE MONTH***

Sadly many members do not participate anymore and it has come to an end of this blog competition. We also have had issues with member's and their photos being shared. So it has made us wary of what we may be able to use in our blogs and via social media. 

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I for one think this is a positive move.
    Whilst nice for those concerned, MOTM has become the usual suspects month in month out.
    I'm looking forward to what the future might hold on social media. For those sceptics, it is absolutely possible to have an anonymous twitter or instagram account. Even more so if you don't already have one.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Also I would encourage everyone to take a look at the community terms and conditions before sharing anything you may not want to be on a public domain. 

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I may have to take the plunge and join twitter now 😂

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Twitter is so much fun Violet 😄

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I for one think this is a positive move.
    Whilst nice for those concerned, MOTM has become the usual suspects month in month out.
    I'm looking forward to what the future might hold on social media. For those sceptics, it is absolutely possible to have an anonymous twitter or instagram account. Even more so if you don't already have one.

+1

sxleksaker - well I've signed up and have no idea what I'm doing 😂 I've gotten as far as following LH and a couple of user names I recognise from here and now I'm lost 😂😂

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

You'll get into it soon, I was like that at first too lol 😂

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

You'll get into it soon, I was like that at first too lol 😂

+1 Although I still get confused even now 😂😂

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Im not bothered about Lovehoney using my pictures as a box can hide my identity lol

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

I don't understand twitter im blonde i know but how the fudge dose it work lmao 😂😂🙈

glittergirl wrote:

I don't understand twitter im blonde i know but how the fudge dose it work lmao 😂😂🙈

Twitter is a good way of following companies on the internet :)

Glittergirl I'm just floundering around 😂 Throbin is helping me though, I'm useless 😅😅

Sorry - I was only asking as like I have mentioned before don't do social media and have no intention of doing so either. The way I read it the comp was moving over not stopping altogether. Apologies if I got it wrong. Didn't mean it to become an issue.

And more apologies SumSub if I am included in 'the usual suspects' category, but some people have actually thanked me for posting pics as it has helped them with decision making when not sure of particular item. On that basis I shall continue to post pics.

On that note good luck all for the last one - I still think you're all winners xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Was I too late with my submission? That would be a shame, I liked thise photos :O

mamz wrote:

Was I too late with my submission? That would be a shame, I liked thise photos :O

I think 12 noon tomorrow if I remember correctly xx Good luck xx

mamz wrote:

NO mamz, think you have till tomorrow at noon :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.