• Monthly photo competitions?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Violet you look hot!!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I love your pictures Violet, you look so good in them 😍

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Where do you get to se the photo of the month nominations/entries? I'm not very tech savvy.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I founds some and I don't seem to be able to find 'em either

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

They are all here :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

Thanks, there are a lot of great photos. I'm not brave enough to take photos so I'm never going to win, but you brave bunnies look stunning.

Ahh thanks, I did go to that page but guess as the beautiful folk upload, the older pic get pushed below the fold (that's a printing term for those not in the know) The latest submissions weren't the chrimbo entries and if I had scrolled down I'd have seen 'em in my browser window..

Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

yes

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

What time is the last entry allowed to be Leanne?

Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

and

From my brief time here, you've garnered a great reputation and are very well liked - You'll be missed

bondagegod wrote:

What time is the last entry allowed to be Leanne?

I will be selecting the winner around Midday , hoping there is time to put the final blog together for the Xmas break. But it may be a cliffhanger .... 

Tiger Dick wrote:

and

From my brief time here, you've garnered a great reputation and are very well liked - You'll be missed

Oh no sorry for the confusion I am not leaving the forum or LH. Actually I have just got the role to stay as moderator. I mean there will be no more model of month. This is the last one of it's kind 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne. Hopefully between Christmas wrapping I'm going to be able to take some more photos.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Enough said... Wrong quote but glad you aren't going anywhere

Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process. 

Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog. 

The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner. 

I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too. heart

**Bump**

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Aw nooo! Glad I got mine in, the way I was feeling I wasn't going to do any!
    But sometimes old ideas have to make way for the new, I'm sure next year will bring plenty of good stuff 😃

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process.

Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog.

The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner.

I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

**Bump**

Aww - that's a shame - the end of my efforts for model of the month - don't do any kind of social media so instead of standing little chance I now stand no chance at all - oh well, it's been fun xxx

Wishing you all good luck though xxx

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

**Bump**

Aww - that's a shame - the end of my efforts for model of the month - don't do any kind of social media so instead of standing little chance I now stand no chance at all - oh well, it's been fun xxx

Wishing you all good luck though xxx

Does this mean our normal photos that are sent in will go on the social media merry goround?

I thought that they were only on the LH site.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I'm uploading pictures for this month's round. Hoping they're chrismassy enough

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Daaamn, didn't realise this was the last model of the month!

I don't mind my photos being shared by Lovehoney on their social media but I don't share them publicly myself, to me it's one thing having them shared in a fully anon way via the Lovehoney accounts and another to personally run a public account for sharing this kind of photo. May sound silly or like there's no real difference but to me there is and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to have to deal with the kind of followers or private messages that would inevitably come with having that sort of account and I know my partner would be uncomfortable with it too, since last time I mentioned creating an instagram to share exactly the same photos I've shared on here he thought it was a step too far outside the comfort zone and too public/personal compared to uploading them here. Would seem this is a no go for me anymore, which is a pity as it was a really fun competition.

Well I'm a sad bunny, but best of luck to those brave enough to go the whole hog with social media!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.