99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Monthly photo competitions?

    1482247550
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7466
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    They are all here :

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

    Thanks, there are a lot of great photos. I'm not brave enough to take photos so I'm never going to win, but you brave bunnies look stunning.

    1482248410
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1417
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Ahh thanks, I did go to that page but guess as the beautiful folk upload, the older pic get pushed below the fold (that's a printing term for those not in the know) The latest submissions weren't the chrimbo entries and if I had scrolled down I'd have seen 'em in my browser window..

    1482248662
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2777
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

    yes

    1482249172
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8507
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    What time is the last entry allowed to be Leanne?

    1482249414
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1417
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

    and

    From my brief time here, you've garnered a great reputation and are very well liked - You'll be missed

    1482249707
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2777
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    bondagegod wrote:

    What time is the last entry allowed to be Leanne?

    I will be selecting the winner around Midday , hoping there is time to put the final blog together for the Xmas break. But it may be a cliffhanger .... 

    1482249800
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2777
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

    and

    From my brief time here, you've garnered a great reputation and are very well liked - You'll be missed

    Oh no sorry for the confusion I am not leaving the forum or LH. Actually I have just got the role to stay as moderator. I mean there will be no more model of month. This is the last one of it's kind 

    1482250020
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8507
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thanks Leanne. Hopefully between Christmas wrapping I'm going to be able to take some more photos.

    1482250213
    Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1417
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Tiger Dick wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Yea they all go to the same page and I select ( well for the final time now ) from the submissions

    Enough said... Wrong quote but glad you aren't going anywhere

    1482251261
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2777
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

    However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process. 

    Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog. 

    The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner. 

    I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too. heart

    **Bump**

    1482256640
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1220
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Aw nooo! Glad I got mine in, the way I was feeling I wasn't going to do any!
    But sometimes old ideas have to make way for the new, I'm sure next year will bring plenty of good stuff 😃

    1482257252
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5393
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

    However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process.

    Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog.

    The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner.

    I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

    **Bump**

    Aww - that's a shame - the end of my efforts for model of the month - don't do any kind of social media so instead of standing little chance I now stand no chance at all - oh well, it's been fun xxx

    Wishing you all good luck though xxx

    1482260061
    Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1349
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

    However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process.

    Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog.

    The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner.

    I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

    **Bump**

    Aww - that's a shame - the end of my efforts for model of the month - don't do any kind of social media so instead of standing little chance I now stand no chance at all - oh well, it's been fun xxx

    Wishing you all good luck though xxx

    Does this mean our normal photos that are sent in will go on the social media merry goround?

    I thought that they were only on the LH site.

    1482269012
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1736
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    I'm uploading pictures for this month's round. Hoping they're chrismassy enough

    1482275394
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Daaamn, didn't realise this was the last model of the month!

    I don't mind my photos being shared by Lovehoney on their social media but I don't share them publicly myself, to me it's one thing having them shared in a fully anon way via the Lovehoney accounts and another to personally run a public account for sharing this kind of photo. May sound silly or like there's no real difference but to me there is and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't want to have to deal with the kind of followers or private messages that would inevitably come with having that sort of account and I know my partner would be uncomfortable with it too, since last time I mentioned creating an instagram to share exactly the same photos I've shared on here he thought it was a step too far outside the comfort zone and too public/personal compared to uploading them here. Would seem this is a no go for me anymore, which is a pity as it was a really fun competition.

    Well I'm a sad bunny, but best of luck to those brave enough to go the whole hog with social media!

    1482309582
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8507
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I found the time between wrapping to take some more photos. I've done a Santa bondage theme. 🎅

    1482318898
    esurc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Last Model of the Month is coming to a close.

    However I am sad to say... The Christmas edition will be the final. So if you want to enter to win this will be your last chance via this process.

    Do not fear though... We are looking at other photo competitions invloving sharing of images, however it will be more social media based. They will also run along side a hashtags rather than monthly on the blog.

    The decision has been made based on some feedback received around the competition and the sharing of images. There for we feel moving it over to social media will work best, as we are fully aware that the person is happy for the image to be shared in this manner.

    I hope you all understand & I will be doinf forum based fun and comps away from social media too.

    **Bump**

    Thats a shame as others have said not really to comfortable sharing on social media. We dont mind winning pics being shared via Lovehoneys facebook etc but not my own facebook
    1482324434
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5393
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Sorry to be thick, but does this mean that non-social media using forum members will no longer be able to even see the MOTM entries and winners. It's bad enough not being able to enter but not being able to even see entries would be very harsh. Will the winners still be announced on the blog?
    I am guessing the number of members photos will drop as they will be posted on the social media side of things now. Shame.
    I do kind of understand why but a lot of regular pic posters (myself included)are now going to be excluded.
    I will however keep uploading pics just to show off your lingerie so you haven't quite got rid of me lol xxxx

    1482325556
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2777
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    To clarify there is no more Model of the month. There for no blog and no monthly winners.

    We will be looking to do image based competitions via social media - Like the competitions that run via our social sites already. These will work around hashtags and image sharing. ****THIS WILL NOT BE MODEL OF THE MONTH***

    Sadly many members do not participate anymore and it has come to an end of this blog competition. We also have had issues with member's and their photos being shared. So it has made us wary of what we may be able to use in our blogs and via social media. 

    1482326281
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4124
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I for one think this is a positive move.
    Whilst nice for those concerned, MOTM has become the usual suspects month in month out.
    I'm looking forward to what the future might hold on social media. For those sceptics, it is absolutely possible to have an anonymous twitter or instagram account. Even more so if you don't already have one.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.