1. Monthly photo competitions?

    1465058488
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Do people just put the product discription in the box when uploading a photo or do they copy and paste the love honey link of the product page...Im confused now lol

    1465059446
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1921
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    1465059553
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1921
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Do people just put the product discription in the box when uploading a photo or do they copy and paste the love honey link of the product page...Im confused now lol

    You can either paste the link or the product name and the staff will link it to the product, or you can go directly to the product page and underneath the product pictures you should see a link that says 'upload a photo of you', which will link it automatically for you :)

    1465060118
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1183
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Ah that's the bit I can't do on my phone. Looking from a mobile browser there's no option to upload a photo directly from the product page. Know for in future, thanks Lovebirds 😄

    1465061226
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Do people just put the product discription in the box when uploading a photo or do they copy and paste the love honey link of the product page...Im confused now lol

    You can either paste the link or the product name and the staff will link it to the product, or you can go directly to the product page and underneath the product pictures you should see a link that says 'upload a photo of you', which will link it automatically for you :)

    Ok got you now thanks :)

    1465067137
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Ah that's the bit I can't do on my phone. Looking from a mobile browser there's no option to upload a photo directly from the product page. Know for in future, thanks Lovebirds

    Yes I looked on my phone too and the option doesnt seem to be there so I will use my pc to upload future pictures

    1465067758
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8506
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    If you turn your phone on it side the option does come up to upload a photo but it still doesn't work so best to do it from a few photo.

    1465082587
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    bondagegod wrote:

    If you turn your phone on it side the option does come up to upload a photo but it still doesn't work so best to do it from a few photo.

    ok thanks for tip

    1465082664
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Im still waiting for my photos to get uploaded, guess it takes longer at weekends

    1465082834
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1183
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Hopefully they'll be up soon

    1465083023
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Think I did about 6 now lol

    1465083286
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4629
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Im still waiting for my photos to get uploaded, guess it takes longer at weekends

    They are only checked Monday to Friday. It usually only takes a day or two during the week :)

    1465083479
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Oh dont they work weekends, how dare they lol

    1465084343
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1183
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    How rude! I would complain more but I've got the weekend off and am thoroughly enjoying it!

    1465084450
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    VioletWolf wrote:

    How rude! I would complain more but I've got the weekend off and am thoroughly enjoying it!

    Nice , I get every weekend off lol

    I got bored so changed my avi

    1465084922

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3067
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx
    1465085429
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1183
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Throbinhood wrote:

    VioletWolf wrote:

    How rude! I would complain more but I've got the weekend off and am thoroughly enjoying it!

    Nice , I get every weekend off lol

    I got bored so changed my avi

    Yeah alright, don't rub it in! This is a rare occurence for me!

    So I see! Cheeky

    1465085640
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1573
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    slinky binky wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx

    O my that was a long post lol :)

    1465086395
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1183
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    slinky binky wrote:

    VioletWolf wrote:

    "Violet wolf - I agree with about the pics but there's a couple more lasses that I reckon are up there too.
    See, I could tell by your reply. You're absolutely beautiful and I know no matter how many times you hear it you'll not believe it as that's how our mind works with confidence. I reckon you'll gain confidence from keep posting pictures, as the forum will always compliment you when you post them and you'll grow in confidence as others have.
    I know I should just whip him into submission, hehe 😈 😏 He'd be like "take everything, put the pictures up, but whatever you want just please stop ass whipping me lol 💟xx"

    Oops, surprise surprise it was me that didn't reply, not you!! 😅😅😅
    I think I'm just awkward. I can go from being entirely down on myself, then right up to thinking I am God's gift to all human kind. So when I get a really great photo like the one I'm using as my avi (thank you btw 😘) then I get really narcissistic and love myself. But something will come along to bust my bubble.
    I think the more times you're told something, the more you believe it, but it's easier to believe you're fat and ugly and worthless.
    Hahaha, well he might enjoy it! 😏😋 nah, as far as pics go, I don't see people's photos as something to get off to (do get a little hot under the collar though, definitely 😂), I look more at the photo itself, like the pose, the colour, the product etc etc. Tell him so 😃

    Haha, so it was 😂😂😂 don't worry its easy to miss posts. It's really interesting hearing this, getting to know you better. I think we can all be like that, sometimes I feel heavy down on myself when I look in the mirror, but other days when I'm out and guys are near crashing to perv on me my head grows massivly, and I also think I'm God's gift to mankind 😂😂You really shouldn't be down on yourself. When folk say stuff their doing it to hurt you NOT because it's true. Bookmark the comlliments you get on here and whenever you are down on yourself, when something bursts your bubble come read through all the compliments and you'll see the beauty we all see 😍😙 you are a stunner it's clear to see 😍 i do love your avi picture it's really a fabulous capture. You take a cracking picture, I didn't realise you were doing them yourself, they're so well taken 👍 Haha, tried and tested spanking etc is a hard limit for him 😞 which is ashame as I have a really sadistic side. Lol. He doesn't like it or get ought out of it, kinda makes roleplay more tricky when I'm Dom as I cant slap the shit out of him 😂 Oh i don't be thinking that im sat with my dildo getting myself off on the pics. 😂😂 I do find some very sexy though. I agree, It is more about the product, background, pose etc etc I love 💟xx

    I knew I'd seen a reply somewhere! (See? Worst person for this!)

    You are always so damn nice to everyone, it feels strange meeting someone so optimistic and kind. Do you secretly eat kittens or something? Nobody can be that nice all the time XD (This is the retail worker in me talking, unfortunately I kinda hate people. And I'm very pessimistic. And a moody brat )
    My selfies are a laborious affair, but nobody else can take them of me quite like I can!
    Oh maaan, same here! Mr Wolf is a rather floaty, precious little flower so he detests any kind of pain, which sucks! I'd love to have the confidence to be dom in the bedroom, but Mr Wolf is entirely too vanilla for that anyway!
    Haha, nooo! Didn't think you would be getting off to the pics, hope you don't think that's what I was implying!

    1465089747

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3067
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Throbinhood wrote:

    slinky binky wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Haha Slinky Binky I never think my shots are the best, not even purely in technical terms (as I've got bugger all confidence of any variety). There are a lot of very talented people here when it comes to photography :)

    The only role I could apply for here would be an online only one as I live in Northern Ireland, bit far to travel to work to get to Bath! Though I don't have any qualifications or experience anyway so I wouldn't be a candidate even if an online role came up (which I have never seen happen anyway). All I'm really good for is being that annoying forum member that flits in and out of exsistence, whines entirely too much, says things in far more words than necessary and occasionally gives out some useful advice. Occasionally

    And yeah it was the 'Model of the month: recurring theme?' thread that reply was posted in. Figured it'd be easier to copy paste one post than suggest people go search old threads as there's lots of them and that thread is quite long. Not sure if that's the thread you're thinking of, it's come up a few times that people think it's a fixed or unfair competition. I suppose I can understand how it would seem that way if you're looking at photos you personally find appealing and wondering why they didn't win rather than looking objectively at which photos follow the critera they use to judge them. It's easy to understand why the winners/runners up are chosen when you compare their photos to the above, I think :)

    Seriously??? You've got awesome photos, so well taken you really know how to do the pose and create the effect and scene. I love the one with the captivate me wet look store, makes me gutted I haven't bought it. Hope I get the chance before it's gone forever 😢 and the purple satin and lace chemist you had as an ago (of memory serves me well?) Is stunning so well taken. I like the both the champahne lace playsuit ones, they're my favs of yours (although I've not looked through them all. Those really stand out, but all are taken really well ☺ Sorry to hear you don't have confidence 😦 I've always thought youre super confident with photos and how you come across. You hide it really well. You've no reason not to be confident as you're a stunner from what I see on the pics 💖 There really are great talented folk with photography on here, yourself included. Every one knows your shots are awesome but it's never as simple as believing what you're told. What is felt insides hard to overcome. Hope you realise how talented and stunning you are 😙 I'm learning a couple of things about you today, all this time and I had no idea you're from N Ireland. We're thinking of getting the ferry over to Belfast for a few days, as the ferry isn't far from where we love. Neither of us have ever been either! (I know shame on us!) That would be a fair journey to work lol, a wee bit too far maybe! It'd be handy having folk online because the weekends can draw some strange characters lol and I think you'd be good in that position. Lovehoney does sound a cool place to work mind, dealing with toys and lingere all day, my idea of bliss lol. Also your writing skills are phenomenal, You're an awesome writer. I'll have to check that thread out for a laugh. I think all the winners have been worthy. It'd be a hard enough choice without folk doubting. But she I get what you mean, we may look for different things than Jess of its still Jess looks for. Personally I look for lighting, the angle, the outfit and the pose. I think this month there's a few great shots that could all win. Mind you it's most likely always like that I've not been through them all before. Noo you're not more like a description of me 😂 you do give out good advice that's for sure. I often want to help folk but don't have the knowlege on the subject or the interlect so I stay out if it. Better that then giving bad advice. Your replies are alwags detailes and usefull tbh hunni 💟xx

    O my that was a long post lol :)

    Lol, I'm good for it! Seriously I start off planning a couple of sentences but they always turn into novels 😂💟xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.